Spider-Man: Homecoming

Just watched CGI-Man, AMA

What is your preferred method of suicide?

Why do you watch movies made for 12 year olds?

Why does the costume look so bad and why are the side character ugly brown people with no charisma?

Did you enjoy MJ now being a gay black boy instead of a bombshell redhead lady?

drowning

I'm a manchild

bad cgi artitist I guess, and for diversity

No, but she's better than the other nigger somehow

>gay black boy
what

now I'm glad I paid no attention to this movie

Zendaya's character ends up being "MJ"

Did the FUN make you FEEL like a KID again? Did you see in the corner of your eye your best buddy beaming you a twisted grin from the fun he was having? Did you grin back at him?

This guy is the film's version of MJ

Wow she doesn't look like a train wreck when her makeup is professionally done. Im shocked user , shocked !

He says this as though she didn't have makeup professionally done while on the FILM SET.

Can we please watch the racism?

>drowning
That's a horrible method desu

The vast majority of women are trash without make up

Yes, the high school parts were fun, and no, I went alone.

el gato was here.

Does Spider-Man make his own suit at the end or does he keep the Stark suit

Why is MJ a Mexican twink

He uses his original homemade suit in the climax. He turns down a fancy armored suit from Stark at the end and sticks with the Civil War suit.

Stark offers a new better suit, but Peter refuses it and Tony gives the old one back to him

Iron Spider ? was it silver?

No it was more like an metal version of his suit, not like the Iron Spider design

wew

I wish I could have half the luck you have

how was the shocker and is it true that childish gambino plays the prowler

Dong Lover is only in it briefly but yes, and there's a passing reference to Miles Morales

That is a man right?

It's sextuplets you dumb fuck

Yes, that's why he said "guy"

But how was shocker

Fine? He wasn't in it much. I feel like he'd be in a sequel more. They had some future villain set-ups

Michael Keaton kills the original shocker after he threats him, than a nigger get his place, he's ok, just a vulture goon

>a nigger
Woodbine is cool, lay off him

that's double the satan

Set-ups? Sinister Six?

Scorpion

FOX are never going to make a good Spiderman, they're just riding the coattails of Disney

Mac Gargan appears briefly and implies he's talking to other villains with beefs with Spiderman to take him out. So you're getting Scorpion in the next film at least, probably Shocker as well

Did you get to actually see MJ's penis in the film?

How terrible was Donglover, and is it true that Raimi's lynching scene actually made it into the movie?

bait

He doesn't wear the mask

No, it's PG-13.

Donglover was probably in the movie for less than 4 minutes

Shit

i meant fox/sony aren't going to make a good xmen/spiderman because the marvel name has a revenue floor they can make money on

no but he references getting a stiffie in class once

Glover is only in two scenes. He'll probably have a larger future role if they introduce Miles soon.

Does Spider-Man kill?

I was expecting satan, but nevermind.

N-nani?!

It doesn't show but he probably killed 2 pilots by crashing an airplane while fighting vulture

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ???

There were no pilots in the plane, it was computer controlled.

Karen is best AI waifu

Also was that supposed to be Elsa at the homecoming dance?

>only 11 (You)'s for this user

you disgust me, Sup Forums

Not at all. He turns down the idea of lethal force outright and rescues several of the villains from mortal peril.

Mid credits?

YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

vulture talking to scorpion in prison about "friends who want to team up to kill spiderman"

the end credit scene is Captain America trolling.

"being patient and waiting so long just to be disappointed"

did they seriously make Mary Jane a dude?

Mid credits is Scorpion trying to get Spider-Man's identity from Vulture in prison, then implying he's making the Sinister Six.

After credits is a PSA with Captain America about patience as meta-joke about waiting through the credits for nothing.

Yes and changed the name, personality, everything. All that's in common with the comics one is the initials.

kys and leave this website

What is it with heroes being such pussies about killing? I can kinda understand not wanting to kill the guy robbing a convenience store or something. But it makes no sense to leave the people who are killing, our trying to kill, millions of people alive because of some dumb, twisted sense of morality. Kill them and be done with it. So many times does a villain come back because surprise! the system is corrupt, or he has enough resources on the outside to plan a breakout. One of the dumbest tropes, desu.

he's a 15 year old kid

Iron Man and Cap have zero no-kill rule, they blow away mooks and villains throughout their films. Thor and the Guardians too.

I just got done watching the new Daredevil show so that was fresh in my mind. He literally caused the death of other people because of his no kill rule. Luckily The Punisher seems to have kept his intelligence this go around.

That's his Catholicism. He's crazy with it.

The villains in this movie doesn't kill anyone though, only the vulture kills one of his own, but it was kinda of an accident and spider-man didn't see it.

Is there a giant blue sky beam threatening the world?

Nope

How good is the The Birdman as The Vulture?

zero world threat
the villains are just black market dealers stealing high tech stuff

He's pretty cool. There's a late film twist with him that made him a lot more compelling. His whole design with the suit is great.
He's not their best villain but he's one of the better ones they've had in the films.

Pretty good, marvel is finally starting to get good villains

>How to derail a thread in 1 easy step

Maybe. MJ is portrayed as "gender neutral".

Not really.

What the fuck does that mean?

NIGGAZ

But she still looks like shit in that pic user

are you a mage? honest question

>AMA

where is com torrent

I dgaf

MY COCK YOU WILL SUCK

Literally looks like the samoans I used to go to school with.