twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/status/882845914733441024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-Ba7HsUYAA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpltwNQeJ9w
twitter.com/Sherrod_Small/status/882711347116593152
youtube.com/watch?v=RIqY-58_QOw
allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/167357/opie-fired-by-siriusxm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i still don't understand why anyone listened to their show instead of howard stern. it's like a bad parody, with everyone talking over eachother. the difference in talent was gigantic

Wait what happened?

Holy shit, missed by one dude

Also please someone in the know a brief summary would be appreciated.

Last I heard Opie was no longer with Jimmy

ding dong Tits is dead

People are talking as though he's dead.

His show was just cancelled that's all. Now it's time for him to retire on those millions he has earned through all those years. If his wife didn't spend it all.

Both shows had a collection of pretty funny "characters" that orbited the shows, some of their best content was milked from these lolcows
And O&A also did things that stern wouldnt

Things from the East Coast are not Americans and will be cleansed.

There have been talks of an impending firing for a long time, but today Opie's show is no longer on the sirius website. Even Erock removed him from his twitter description

theyre giving opies slot to bobo

opie filmed roland taking a shit and roland reported it to HR and now opie's been fired

O&A was fucking dogshit without the guests. O&A on their own are awful unfunny faggots.

>opie

>everyone else

>Even Erock removed him from his twitter description
This has made me a very happy dude

I recognize everyone but the two blacks and the Justin 3:16 dude.

The 3:16 dude is travis tefft. The two blacks are ant and his tranny

Stern wasn't bad. I just liked the vibe with Jim and Anthony and around 2004-2007 they bascially made Patrice O'Neal and Louis CK what they are today. Bill Burr too I think, he got bigger cause of OnA than any other reason.

The whole comedy cellar crowd in NYC were hanging out on the show and the vibe was amazing. They have tens (maybe hundreds) of millions of views on youtube from this time period and thousands of new fans who never heard a live show. That says something. Who listens to Stern episodes excecpt for "juicy" interviews?

Check the OnA reddit. i know reddit is cancer but they have the best fucking gossip on there.

tl;dr Opie filmed a middle aged male producer in the bathroom stall against his will as a "joke" and he went to H.R. about it. The rest we dont know but he seems to be fired as of tonight.

this was opie trying to play it like the bathroom recordings were a joke after he realized he fucked up by filming Roland against his will. This is a desperate attempt to save face after realizing he fucked up hard.

Pathetic

>tl;dr Opie filmed a middle aged male producer in the bathroom stall against his will as a "joke" and he went to H.R. about it. The rest we dont know but he seems to be fired as of tonight.
Can someone fill me in on all the details? Having a very hard time finding information

Also why is roland of all people currently being touted as a hero

because he took down opie

your taste in comedy is so shit. just stop posting.

This is the only time I've ever said this to anyone, literally ever, but.. go to reddit. The board has all the juicy ass info.

Wasn't there a forum for the o and a show? How did all the pests congregate for all the shit they did before reddit

O&A producer's reunion?

Classic OandA episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=A-Ba7HsUYAA

>2018
>The Opie & Bobo show broadcasting once a week on pirate AM

I always hated Roland. Look at him. Fucking disgusting

go away tits

>high pitch voice
>fat loser
>tries to act like a tough guy
>probably never been laid
>does girly shit like report shock jock antics to his boss

roland earned his chicken wings today

Jimmy looks just as creepy as he should.

Sounds like a typical Sup Forums user.

SPECULATE

When Sirius fired Anthony they weren't private about it. Sirius doesn't have a problem throwing opie under the bus publicly, why would they be private about firing him? He's in hot water, like he was before with the Howard thing, but he's not fired. He's probably not going to re-sign. But then again, he might.

I guess what I'm saying is, if he was fired, we would have official word.

With anthony it was a racial incident so I think they had to make a big show of firing him and banning him from their premises for a lifetime. They even had no problem with allowing rapists and convicted criminals on the air but ant was completely forbidden from coming in. This didn't happen with opie so he's going to quietly be removed like some intern

It's not even 8:00 EST yet. All of this has happened over night, give it time.

>Justin 3:16
>Stone Cold confirmed for no draw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Fuckin' rat anyway. His family's all rats.

>fucking Josh Goodnaturedly in the middle
As much as I love yimmi and him on the radio I can't stand the deformed sight of him. Fat Bob Kelly called him an unfinished clone once, and it's spot on, fucking unsettling premature born-looking goblin.

"Norton is shaped like any container you pour him in"

they are waiting for the subs payment to clear because people will pull their subs.

So what happened?

I only ever listen to old eps with Patrice so whatever has been going on recently I've gotta catch up on

People just hate Opie is all

opie has zero comedic talent. he is an unpleasant, hateful moron. anthony can at least do impressions and have a fun time

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpltwNQeJ9w

stern has been far, far more successful, has had far more listeners and is 100% responsible for O&A even existing, considering that they stole his entire act. you're right though, youtube views are a much better scale to use. especially when copyright is involved

it's funny that you would use pat cooper as an example. he's yet another idea that they got from the stern show. and he was far better when he was on it, and he later commented on how pathetic O&A are in comparison to stern

Look at how hard ant is trying to be liked. Guess he got real tired of installing air cons

what did he mean by this

twitter.com/Sherrod_Small/status/882711347116593152

>"The Opie Show"
>"He's a big fan of yours"

hmm are they going to start a new show somewhere else?

oohh maybe they just restructured the show and made sherrod and pals officially part of it

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=RIqY-58_QOw

I dunno

bull fucking shit

the best radio ever was jim and ant with maybe sam just shooting the shit

it was hilarious

kek he'll never work it out with Anthony long term
Opie can only do radio as the boss and Ant wont put up with his shit on his own network

Could be just the current Opie crew doing it under compound media but i dont see them paying enough

Jim Ant & Patrice together was gold

Ant might want to revive the "Opie and Anthony" brand to get traffic

Its wont be worth dealing with Opie's autism and financial demands.

Opie would seriously have to cut back on his ego and do it for the sake of working rather than money. Which is possible since he's got nothing else interesting going on with his life.

another of the dinosaurs is gone

we're another step toward the dominance of Chris "Pepper Hicks" Stanley

I have to know

Yes, the show was garbage and deserved to get canned, but it's so bizarre all these years later seeing this clique of fans still being this butthurt over Opie ever since Ant's firing. Ant obviously doesn't care anymore. I wonder what it is about brainlets that compels them to takes sides to such extremes.

>no Stiegl radler

losers who are emotionally invested in o&a. I'll admit I choke up when I see old pics of like bobby and patrice but these fuckers are anal to a huge extend. all this twitter drama and faggy shit that shouldn't even exist

so is that terrible show over?

yeah whackbag.com

reddit basically killed phpbb/forum culture

This actually sounds plausible. Like how some managers only fire people on Fridays because they're psychologically prepared for the weekend and it makes a scene less likely

>he is an unpleasant, hateful moron.

I still find it amazing that the most unpleasant, hateful morons online (pests and anons) use this insult against him

The show was a huge fucking deal back in the day, some of the greatest radio of all time. People still talk about it, all the drama shit is dumb but people honestly just want the old magic back and are angry they arent getting it. No other current podcast or radio show currently airing comes close.

He acts like a victim even though he starts shit with other people constantly. He has some kind of mental illness imo. It makes him infinitly hateable although now since he is fired and irrelavent i dont get why people still need to bash him.

never heard of this site but whatever allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/167357/opie-fired-by-siriusxm

I mostly forgot about them but the subreddit has like 15,000 viewers and 100-500 people on constantly every hour of the day. It's become its own thing for the past few years. I avoided reddit for 12 years on principal and only recently signed up just to shitpost there with those other disgusting gentlemen

O&A page on reddit is the only good thing about that faggot site. The pests are a solid group.

Balding after years of trolling, Gregg "Opie" Hughes was fired unceremoniously on July 4th weekend for filming an obese man half naked in the bathroom

I'm an oldfag and their sub is the only thing online that reminds me of what 2006-2007 era Sup Forums was like.

Probably cause they're all in their 20s (kids who found them on youtube)-40s (old fans) and lack the immaturity of the now teenage-run chan boards

>He acts like a victim even though he starts shit with other people constantly.
That is a valid criticism. It's just funny when the worst people online and in general insult him for being "the worst"

>and lack the immaturity
Was this a typo?

Whelp

reddit killed old forum culture, Sup Forums is a shadow of its former self. There are basically no good places to post anymore. MPC and RPG codex are still okay but basically dead compared to the past.

>reddit killed old forum culture
Yeah it really did. It's sad to think about. MPC is too SAish for my taste, practically reddit the way they post for the sake of earning implied reputation points. Reddit fucked up the internet real good.

No. The OnA sub posters are a hardened group of alcoholics, divorcees, and working stiffs with aching bones. They are crass assholes, but they aren't as immature as the typical person posting on Sup Forums these days.

Early Sup Forums was mostly college students and older people or hardcore nerds in the pre-social-media world. It was always bad, but it was a different type of person constituting the majority on there.

Tbh it's one of the last places where people are just trying to be fucking funny. Trainwreck shooting was a good example. Only place I could go where people recognized how funny it was that Amy Schumer caused a mass shooting, this shithole was filled with the usual impotent faggots who wanted to argue about gun control and nonsense

What a disappointing end for the Opester. I'm quite annoyed that he will now skate out on a boat of self-righteousness, acting like his free speech was curbed by THE MAN.

His utter vacuum of talent should have secured his termination a fucking decade ago.

Ah well, bon voyage. Enjoy spinning those records, Destroyer.

oh yeah, its crazy how much of a circle jerk it is, but there are still quality posters there. I just ignore the tryhards.

>foundry music

YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

he went out filming a fat man taking a shit. Already news articles are mentioning it without context as if he's a weird voyeur. Anthony is forever tied to getting beaten up by a woman in Times Square and Opie will forever be tied to trying to film fat men shitting in bathroom stalls. This is the best possible timeline.

ant blocked me on twitter what did he say

I wish I had cool friends like Rich Voss and that black guy

Nothing interesting, "he'll be fine", and then apologizing for his website being a broken piece of shit

>the black guy
Sharod (((Small))), the nig Anne Coulter fucks on the reg?

>Opie acts like complete hot shit that he built everything.
>Everybody leaves or dies that made the show a hit.
>Opie runs the legacy into the ground.
Norton and Sam is awful, Opie is awful, even Anthony for the most part is not that great on his own.

But they work well together.

I wonder what Fez thinks about this?
it is pretty funny insofar that gay voyeurism is what took down Opie... I'll count that as a win for the Big Cat

I'm surprised he didn't die when Sam got his name on the morning show.

white people... s m h