Only 90s kids will remember this

Only 90s kids will remember this

>only 90's kids will remember Codename: Kids Next Door (TV Series 2002–2008)

yeah I remember hating that show so much

this is what we get when we let trash from Sup Forums infest this already ruined board

This x 10484020222

*dabs*

>born 1991
>CND comes out 2002
>2001-1991 = 10
>CND was targeted to kids 8-14

Look how stupid you look now.

Every post in this thread makes me want to die.

if you were 13 and watching kids next door your buddies would call you a faggot. It's 1 of those things where you may be watching TV with your friends, it comes on and you say to eachother "aww not this baby shit"

>get dubs
>nobody cares

Kek

This. Me and the lads were smoking fags and drinking beer at 13.

stupid fucking show, along with teen titans

>smoking fags
Sup Forums is a straight board, queer.

Everyone knows the 90s didn't end until 2007 when the iPhone came out

If you were born in the early 2000 you were probably too young to remember anything besides the very tail end

Smoking each other's cocks, more like.

I'm pretty sure you're still a fag

I prefred the show with the little brown haired white boy and his pal named Blue instead I forgot what it's called though

Being a '90s kid isn't about when you were born. It's about when you experienced childhood. Codename: KND wasn't targetted to '90s kids, because '90s kids were already teens at that time.

One could argue like that the early '00s were an extension of the '90s like , but that's not really true. The early '00s had a distinct feel too. DVDs were popularized, superheroes were a cinema thing again instead of cartoons, Star Wars prequels were the hottest thing in town, cell phones were cheap and widespread etc. Not as big a cultural shift as the one that happened around '07-08, with the iPhone appearing, Lehman Brothers failing and the MCU starting, but still a pretty clear one.

PARTY DRUMPFERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, from the woman who also created the current incarnation of MLP.

>Like anime
>Never watched DBZ
I feel like I've done everything backwards