Snowden Dead According To Mistress?

I took my daily red pill today and came across this article:

getoffthebs.com/snowden-dead-in-russia/

Please tell me otherwise Anons.

Ty

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/military/20160807/1044016775/snowden-dead-man-switch-greenwald.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zLAK9vktCfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
wired.com/2016/07/snowden-designs-device-warn-iphones-radio-snitches/
rt.com/viral/355131-snowden-tweets-alive-kucherena/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, he's been dead for a long time desu. You actually believed a twitter feed means he's alive? LOL.

This. Lots of you "red-pilled" fags are bretty dumb.

Shit. I hope this isn't true.
Glenn Greenwald says he isn't, but it doesn't account for the article you posted.
sputniknews.com/military/20160807/1044016775/snowden-dead-man-switch-greenwald.html

>killed by a drunken knife wielding Buryat man in the Republic of Buryatia

why would he be killed by a mongol? buryats are just mongols who live north of mongolia

trip s confirm he is safe, p raise kek
also does he have free roam all throughout the whole country? Or just where he has asylum?

>sings like a canary to the Russians
>"Do whatever you want now comrade, you're of no use to us, and no we won't kill you, just don't expect to find solace in your American "gov't"
>Gets shanked by a CIA plant somewhere as soon as he wanders out of bounds
>Russia: We warned you, idiot. Bylat.

I could see that happening.

shit. that sounds likely, but then again he'd be smart enough not to go out too far as he'd be vulnerable.

Time to add snowden to the list of victims talking shit to trump?

Yeah, he is 100% dead, doing all this interviews and working on film right from his grave.

Russia would not kill this man.
He is too precious to them alive, Putin always pull the snowden card at media conferences to say "See! Americans arent interested in freedom and blahdy blah! Us Russians are such victims of the western media!"

Of course is someone did the same to russian gov, that person would be wanted and the US government would do exactly what Putin is doing.

It can't be him, unless they lied about the age of snowden. What about the supposed arguing going on in those comment photos?

yesterday saw him in the dining area.

He's been building a device for iphones and did and interview with Greenwald a few weeks ago iirc

>tfw he sold out secrets to Russia after fleeing

How is this man a hero again?

He seems like a cuck but didn't he expose the fact the government was spying on its own citizens and thats illegal or some shit?

yeah gonna need to see a source for this claim that keeps going around that he he sold secrets lol.

He never did that, you're the cuck who is believing the MSM. Even Putin himself has said he will not give up any information even though he wishes he would. He says it in this video youtube.com/watch?v=zLAK9vktCfQ

Putin says that edward hasn't and wont give up any secrets here

He is a traitor and part of the rebel alliance, take them away!

The "Snowden" we see is a just a hologram.

He's not dead. The last thing he tweeted was a long encryption key, followed by a message "if we worked together in 2013 please contact me, its time". And then he went silent and suddenly MSM started running "Is le Snowman kill?". They fucking wish.

Putin is actually really direct in his answers.

I think I fell for western propaganda that Putin just sits in his golden mansion all day

you'd want to take a listen this then:
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

What does that device do

mainly for journalists, it's a little attachment to iphones that tells you whenever your location is being monitored.

wired.com/2016/07/snowden-designs-device-warn-iphones-radio-snitches/

This is the same shit source that reported a dead FBI agent was trying to assassinate Trump at his Trump Towers. Fuck that disinformation website. I'm never trusting that source ever again.

I know, as if it weren't obvious enough kek has decided to confirm it with dubs.

he cares more about the Constitution then all of you shit posters combined

rt.com/viral/355131-snowden-tweets-alive-kucherena/

so maybe cross that source off your list or nah?

SHILL LEAVE

Based Putin

What if Snowden never actually existed?

There is no spoon, user.

can you please stop shilling that shitty stormfront tier site thanks