DUKE RISES IN LOUISIANA SENATE RACE

>Duke is running for the U.S. Senate from Louisiana, and he pledged that, if elected, "nobody will be more supportive of [Donald Trump's] legislative agenda, his Supreme Court agenda than I will. I'm 100 percent behind it." He criticized Republicans and "so-called conservatives" who were balking at Trump.

>"There's a lot of political correctness in this country," Duke said, later adding that critiques of Trump as bigoted or racist were "nothing more then epithets or vicious attacks." When he announced his bid, Duke said that he was pleased to see Trump "embrace most of the issues that I’ve championed for years."

>In a recent poll conducted by the University of New Orleans’ Survey Research Center, Duke gets the support of about 13 percent of the state, with more opposition from older voters — who likely remember his past runs for office, the pollsters note — than younger ones.

>But here's the weird thing, as the New York Times' Campbell Robertson pointed out on Twitter on Thursday. Duke, a former leader of the Klan, gets support from 14 percent of black voters — a figure that eclipses the support Trump gets nationally or in nearby Georgia in a new poll from that state.

>But it's not like 14 percent support is good. The contrast here is mostly because Trump's levels of support among black voters are so bad.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/david-dukes-getting-more-support-from-black-voters-in-his-race-than-donald-trump-is-in-his/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-black-voter-support-trump-article-1.2741948
davidduke.com/university-of-new-orleans-poll-claims-black-support-for-dr-duke-even-greater-than-white-support-whats-going-on-here/
uno.edu/cola/political-science/documents/duke-poll.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#Political_activities
dukeforsenate.com
dukeforsenate.com/issues/
dukeforsenate.com/issue/stop-ethnic-cleansing-america/
davidduke.com/lets-make-a-political-revolution-lets-donate-to-duke-for-senate/
youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
resist.com/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope he wins.

David Duke can win.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke has more black voter support than Donald Trump
nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-kkk-leader-david-duke-black-voter-support-trump-article-1.2741948

David Duke, the notorious former KKK leader, had a 14% approval rating among black voters for his U.S. Senate run, the University of New Orleans’ Survey Research Center reported in its findings.

The Republican presidential candidate has only been able to muster a measly 1% of black voter’s support, according to the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal polling.

DELETE DELETE DELETE

University of New Orleans poll claims black support for Dr. Duke even greater than white support! What’s going on here?
davidduke.com/university-of-new-orleans-poll-claims-black-support-for-dr-duke-even-greater-than-white-support-whats-going-on-here/

By Dr. Patrick Slattery — A new poll released by the University of New Orleans reports that black support for Dr. Duke’s bid for Senate is actually higher than his white support. This in spite of the fact that Dr. Duke has said he will be a voice for white interests in the U.S. Senate.

First of all, it must be said that white interests and black interests are NOT diametrically opposed, and that the policies pursued by our elite have been detrimental to both races. There is actually much greater overlap in interests than most people realize. There is the obvious common interest in controlling the boarder. Massive immigration is turning whites into a minority, while it is completely marginalizing blacks, whose numbers have already been exceeded by Hispanics.

Still, the poll reports that, even in a crowded field of 24 candidates, 13% say they will vote for Dr. Duke (14% among blacks), which would probably be enough to finish in the top two and go on to the run off in December. Yet, in every single election in Duke’s career he earned more than twice the votes the polls predicted, so on that basis he is probably in first place with between 28 and 30 percent.

Statewide Survey of Louisiana Likely Voters on David Duke
uno.edu/cola/political-science/documents/duke-poll.pdf

At 13%, he's got a real shot.

Reminder that at this point he doesn't really need to get most votes, only enough to get second place and then proceeding to the runoffs.

That's quite feasible if you consider many early polls (before he joined the race) polled the second-placed candidate at less than 12%.

Does he have a David Duke for Senate website? I want to read his policies.

I know he has his own personal website.

it's because most niggers are retarded and probably think duke = duke university = basketball

he has no chance of actually winning

I always worry he might get assassinated. He needs to watch out.

He does have a very real chance.

If you look at his electoral record, he usually gets plenty of votes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#Political_activities

Found it.

dukeforsenate.com

He looks like a nice guy.

Why?

How is Sup Forums not over this guy?

>Stop the ethnic cleansing of America
>End the Fed - Take back our money and our country
>America first foreign policy
>Term limits & total campaign reform
>Stop the racist discrimination of affirmative action programs
>A flat tax & and end to the IRS
>Education: Save our schools, our kids, our future

dukeforsenate.com/issues/

I guess because not that many of us live in Louisiana so what are we going to do besides vote in polls on twitter and shit?

He made Trump look bad by endorsing him.

Looks like people are going to have to start taking him seriously though.

just riding on the coat tails of hating political correctness gets you a solid chance to win an election in this day and age. Everyone is fucking sick of that shit.

Stop the Ethnic Cleansing of America!
dukeforsenate.com/issue/stop-ethnic-cleansing-america/

Does he actually have a chance? Is Louisiana actually crazy enough to do it?

absolute madman

Well considering calling everyone you dislike a racist nowadays makes nobody gives a shit about the term anymore racist can actually get elected now.

I suppose the tide had to turn. Now we wait before the "new alt right" takes this to the extreme as well and abuse it, before the "PC left" rises again.

Duke isn't a racist you dumb faggot.

Yes, it would be great.

Just remember I need to pick up My Awakening. For some reason a family member has a signed copy of it.

Because he's polling at 13%. Didn't you read the article?

This is a chance to get him an actual US Senate seat. This shouldn't be taken lightly.

Look at the numbers, it's realistic. Actually, his chances of at least qualifying for the runoff are high. It's probable.

He could also be the first name on the ballot.

But what Mika and I found offensive ended up attracting even more Republican primary voters to Donald Trump’s campaign. His approval ratings kept rising over the next two months, and in last week’s South Carolina primary, 75 percent of South Carolina’s GOP voters supported that same Muslim ban.

The day I hung up on Donald Trump, I asked on air, “Is this what Germany looked like in 1933?” Later, I warned Republicans that Trump’s rhetoric could lead to a brokered convention where “the party will kill itself.” But it looks like I overestimated primary voters in the early GOP contests. A brokered convention is now just the fantasy of Republican elites and Marco Rubio fans. The harsher reality is that the next GOP nominee will be a man who refused to condemn the Ku Klux Klan and one of its most infamous grand wizards when telling the ugly truth wouldn’t have cost him a single vote.

So is this how the party of Abraham Lincoln dies?

Duke is redpilled on the J.Q.

I live in LA. I'll do my part.

I can only imagine how glorious it would be to have an actual stormfag in the US Senate. Don't fuck this up Americans.

Now it gets scary. Yep, fascism is a live and well in America.

It's not been Lincoln's party since world war 2.

Vote for david duke

nice buzzword nigger

>SUPPORT HIS CAMPAIGN HERE:

davidduke.com/lets-make-a-political-revolution-lets-donate-to-duke-for-senate/

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

DUKEWAVE

You know what. Yes, if white people are going to be the minority. They will need a spokes person that will keep it genuine, but not supremacist.

>he wants to stop the ethnic cleansing and not start it

Bringing all races together through AESTHETICS

Bump. I love David Duke!

Relevant Links to the Duke Campaign:

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

I like him, but why does he keep saying he supports Trump and so on? Doesn't he realise he's hurting Trump's chances of being elected?

The media has already tried to attack Trump with David Duke.

It didn't work.

like Trump has any black support anyways nobody cares at the end of the day.

>grammatical error in the first half of the first sentence

He's absolutely right, but did anyone proofread this shit?

Are you some kid or are you ignoring Duke's past?

He got convicted of tax evasion and during the trial it turned out that he sold his donor list for 90 grand. He plead guilty but tried to say that he only did so because the trial wasn't going to be fair. After doing prison time he ran off for a few decades and did fuck all while the situation in the US got worse. Now that Trump is trying to turn the nation around he comes back and latches on to him like a damn barnacle.

Fuck this guy I hope one of his crazy followers or some antifa puts a bullet in him.

I don't care.

Make
America
White
Again

You think anybody in Louisiana can read?

This post fully explains this entire election cycle. It's to the point that some folks do not give a rabid fuck what anyone thinks of their opinion; they will cast a ballot for who they damn well please and if you don't like it you can suck on a rock or start a fistfight right fucking now over it. If you choose fistfight over rock sucking, they will punch your ass right back because they are not fucking around. We are headed right for a civil war and there's no stopping the thing. This election will end with no majority in the Electoral College and that will make for a constitutional crisis. There are too many presidential candidates approaching a critical mass of 10%+ of the vote to prevent such an outcome. Without an Electoral College majority, it will fall on Congress to pick the president. They will either accept the plurality candidate (likely Trump) or put forward an establishment Republican. And it won't be Paul Ryan; dude enjoys breathing too much. If they pull such a stunt, public outrage will be YUUUUUUUUGE. Whoever they seat in the chair runs a high chance of being assassinated. Even if such a person lives, people in the main will not accept the results and WILL revolt. It will be the Not-United-States-of-Somalia in somewhere between 48-72 hours and you can kiss electricity goodbye for about 5 decades because the all of us will tear down anything that looks like an organized society until we decide to calm down, which will take a very, very long time.

A KKK-member becoming a senator.

You act like that's never happened before.

Why on earth would blacks vote for him?

LEL
NOICE

Based Bowie look-a-like.

He was a state representative in Louisiana.

I want him to win just fuck with the media. His public policies are pretty solid but his private thoughts are a bit extreme especially on Jews and white genocide. That shit shouldn't be going mainstream.

This fucker needs to stop talking about Trump though

Low information voters will do the damndest things.

14% is actually pretty much expected given that 80% of all blacks vote for the Democrat Plantation in every election.

This whole cycle is about fucking with the media and the D.C. elites every bit as hard as they have been fucking with the average American over the years. It was bound to happen eventually. People are not just going to sit back and eat shit forever when they don't have to do so.

Trump would get around 14% black support too if the polling was better. In the recent NC poll, he was around 20-30%. I forget the exact number and I'm too lazy to check

>That shit shouldn't be going mainstream.

Most whites have never even been exposed to the term white genocide. Just having concepts like this brought up in the media at all is a victory for our side because some whites will think about it for the first time and realize it makes a lot of sense. A media blackout that prevents ordinary people from learning our views exist is far worse than media criticism.

>truth shouldn't be going mainstream
>we should just work within the frame that kikes want us to

The longest serving member of the US Senate was Robert C. Byrd. He was a Klansman at one point in his life (though he later left and renounced the organization), and was likely a member on the day he was sworn in to his Senate seat.

A lot of Tommy Sotomayors listeners are black and he has had David Duke on his show a few times. Probably garnered some support there when they actually heard his views without being unfairly discredited and attacked.

Guess I'm a #SpookforDuke

thats cause they cant afford media saturation

It's interesting how professors and shit are doing research into this guy and not BLM faggots and why they keep terrorizing the country

shit; duke surfs the chans

Mainstream movements will start white national militias similar to BLM. We'd have an actual race war instead of a unified front against BLM

>Mainstream movements will start white national militias
>We'd have an actual race war

And these would be bad things HOW?

Ballotpedia, which claims to be objective, is against us

Pink flesh. That's how you know he's pure White.

I bet his nipples are like strawberries.

Civil wars are bad for economic progress even if their causes are just. Increased tribalism is bound to be very bloody and rip the US apart. We'd lose the south and south west and the north would be pretty burnt up. Read this book if you haven't already
resist.com/CWII.pdf

If your main concern is "economic progress" become a Progressive. I am serious. Globalism makes you richer. Satan has always used wealth to tempt the human heart.

The point of being a reactionary is that metaphysical ideals are set above materialism.

>Actual Neo-Nazi/White Nationalist thread

Jeez, no wonder American politics is a joke.

>Ethnic cleansing
And some Amerifats actually believe it is happening.

>list of people and things said people are most notable for

I am a reactionary. I'm just a nationalist rather than a racial reactionary. The economic and political well being and infrastructure of the nation must be preserved even if our global standing and the position of our allies falters. Every action should be taken to ensure the stability and unity of the populace even if that means stopping immigration. That's why I think Duke goes too far in some areas but still support him in order to destroy the progressives and their media monopoly. My 80% friend is not my enemy.

>I vote him because he is black/white/woman/or whatever and I feel like he represents my ethnic group

Identity politics in the worst form. I thought only the left plays with it.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: nation; plural noun: nations

a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

America isn't a nation.

Nah, American politics is a joke because the military industrial complex uses tax payer dollars to lobby both parties for more tax payer dollars

but that is objectively true

It has the potential to be

He's a former Louisiana state representative as well, which is arguably much more relevant.

Blacks can barely be bothered to vote for the president, let alone senator or any other lower political election. Probably why Republicans have been winning more seats in the senate these passed years

yes, but putting former state rep would be more relevant

>lead the KKK
>not racist

Pick one

Why? Duke played a prominent role as KKK leader and still involves in white nationalism.

He was a state representative only briefly and hasn't held any office ever since.

>literally founding member of stormfront

Nevermind, you're right

why would adorable cats klub be racist?

>& and