Joker trailer just dropped

Joker trailer just dropped
lots of spoilers watch at your own risk
>youtube.com/watch?v=KXYmeKgt3fA

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/21/joker-dressed-as-batman-is-not-from-the-suicide-squad-movie-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=0GGeEGV79mI
youtube.com/watch?v=nrP29agA_D4
youtube.com/watch?v=X_gsxAlPHiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shaving his eyebrows was a mistake

>Joker and Harley kissing
what happened to my assexual husbando

>Dat laugh tho

>asexual
>joker

Sure pal

Oh wow so Joker's whole plot is basically trying to save Harley

>COME ON, BABY!

I think Harley's working for Joker, but pretends she's not and then in the end they just pull the rug out of everyone's feet.

He's a good Joker
I just think he's intimidating vs crazy

>you will never be the meat in a Ben Affleck/Jared Leto sandwich
:^(

Seems to me that it goes Joker looking fo Harley, finds Belle Reve guard at his club, storms Belle Reve, and then meets up in Midway City at 2 points (Harley Kiss and Tuxedo Burned Face)

So Assault on Arkham?

Well all the meme magic still couldn't make Leto suck as an actor I guess
Not sure how I feel about this Joker and Harley relationship

Nigga that's gay.

He's chewing up scenery in a TRAILER

Fuck I hope there's better scenes of him in the movie. I want this film to not suck so that I can stop hating DC movies

I think Leto Joker might legit be my Favorite Joker.

I just want to see the part where he puts on the fucking Bat suit. This movie will be GOAT

I wish his voice wasn't just a Heath Ledger impression.

I'm loving this Joker.
He looks like he's having so much fun and genuinely enjoys what he's doing but can also be scary, it's great.

Exactly.

WHERE IS SHE!!!

I thought it was a great clip. Looking forward to see more of Leto.

You should probably practice your image for real.

I'm glad that this Harlye/Joker isn't a one-sided relationship, that The Joker does,for a lack of a better word, love Harley.

I wonder if Capt. boomerang and/katana have enough material for a trailer

I don't even want to watch them; I just want to know that we get a lot of boomer and katana in the movie

More like to get back a toy he doesn't like that much that also doesn't want to lose.
Just like in the comics.

It's a really bad one too since he sounds nothing at all like Ledger who was doing a Tom Waits impression the whole movie

I just hope for a Wanted-style Boomerang tracking shot in the movie.

But he doesn't. The only one he loves is the Bat.

I think it's a bit of both.
He considers her his toy but he quite likes his toys and takes care of them and doesn't want anyone else to have them.

>sensitive DC babby that can't take critique

What's the point of method acting if you're not even close to be being believable.

>WHERE IS SHE

Bale BTFO

It's already been spoiled.

Nightclub scene, then he shoots down the helicopter and gets shot down as well, briefly encounters Harley later and leaves again, then rescues her in the end. Otherwise it's flashbacks.

I can't believe joker is simping for this bitch harley

The bat obsessed faggot we got in comics nowadays sucks ass user.

PROTIP: It's not in the movie.

Unless they added it in reshoots.

You watch the movie already? Honest question.

bleedingcool.com/2016/07/21/joker-dressed-as-batman-is-not-from-the-suicide-squad-movie-official/

Too bad. Hope he does some shit like that in the solo Bat movie

I don't know how he is in the movie, but I've found him just plain obnoxious in the trailers.

He seems too serious.

all >MOM GOMNA FREAK aside he seems to be doing a good job as the joker

i really apreciate the fact that hell be going through several costumes throughout the movie

Call me autistic but I'll never be able to get over the idea of the Joker sitting patiently for the dozens / hundreds of hours it would take to get those intricate tattoos and separately carefully cleaning and washing each one two to three times a day with a special non-scented water-based anti-bacterial ointment for 3 to 6 weeks while taking special steps to avoid direct sunlight, tight fitting clothes, muscle growth, swelling etc.

>Not loving this derpy grin

What're you? A fag?

My nigga you don't even have to be that careful
Take a bath once with a normal soap everyday and it's already fully cured in like 3 weeks at most
Tattoo artists just say all that shit because it shit goes bad we're the ones to get the bad rep, because people don't know how to fucking realize they shat the bed

Get a load of all this

>youtube.com/watch?v=0GGeEGV79mI
>youtube.com/watch?v=nrP29agA_D4
>youtube.com/watch?v=X_gsxAlPHiQ

>Implying Matt Damon like to share

>Baby clothes in the corner
fucking kek

>favorite joke: Batrman

>This faggot gets a trailer for him before Boomer does
I'm slightly mad

>Harley would never try to bite you underwater after you crashed her ride...
>why go on living without being Batman...

>youtube.com/watch?v=nrP29agA_D4

>Boomer using boomerangs

This movie will be amazing

You should prepare yourself for Boomerang not doing anything noteworthy, because he doesn't. He's just comic relief.

Witness how low DC fans have sunk. Did Superman having a cape wow you too?

At this point, DC/WB must be regretting not making the entire movie about The Joker, considering that's what the general audience care the most.

tbqf the animated capes are quite nice

He's called Captain Boomerang.

Of course he's using fucking boomerangs.

>implying Marvel has ever been so faithful to the comics

>half the reason normalfags are gonna watch this gets a trailer before literally who
What were they thinking?

Do you think Leto initially disagreed with the tattoos? You'd think a rockstar would know what would turn off half the audience to the look of a character.

Why are you so salty my friend? Just let people enjoy what they want

Not necessarily. I'd be more inclined to suspect someone in the movie remarking on how they can't shake him, that he always comes back, like some kind of...boomerang.

And that's that.

Funny thing, my father usually doesn't give a shit about modern films but almost everytime I see him he keeps asking if the Suicide Squad is out yet. I'll probably take him to see it.

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the nigrified Joker? Don't get me wrong his laugh is perfect, but the Joker always struck me as a really classy type, the sort you wouldn't really expect to be dangerous until he starts flinging acid and knives everywhere. The grillz and the chains and tattoos just don't feel right.

I don't know about that. Sometimes Jared looks good and sometimes he looks like a complete idiot.

I wish he had done something different with the voice. It feels like he's just doing what Ledger did, but with a shittier laugh.

What do you think this is, a Marvel movie?

Celebrities dress like idiots when they're trying to throw the press.

Of course, it doesn't work out like it should.

> PG-13
> look at me I am soooo curazy (^:
Does anyone unironically look forward to this?

I hope Leto's performance is good cause the entire look is shit

not me

>Jai Courtney
>good in anything
lmao

We've seen one his boomerangs. None of the crazy shit though like the giant ones, the ones that turn into fire, the ones so fast they can hit the Flash, etc

Kinda lame

No, but I might end up seeing it. It looks awful so far, but it seems like one of those "good or bad, you're along for the ride" movies. BvS never really had that going for it.

It's pretending to be a Marvel movie, much like how Justice League will pretend to be Whedon's Avengers

He's a good Jason Todd.

Looks good, but the tattoos are still shit

I thought the tattoos were Leto's idea

You mean how it always went?

I never saw how he was ever a flash enemy.

I'm not looking forward to it, but I want it to be good. Ayer, unlike Snyder, has made good movies in the past, so I have optimism. And Leto is a great actor.

But unfortunately it just doesn't look good and from what we've seen of Leto's Joker, I hate.

I'm not sure what WB's plans are with this movie. I'm sure there's a lot of pressure on it to do well and that worries me. Personally its my last chance with the DCEU. I already skipped on BvS, ended up going to a screening party for the ultimate edition, the whole room was full of laughter. I really hope that doesn't happen with SS, but I'm almost already at the point wanting them to just stop and reboot everything in a few years. We all know Wonder Woman and Justice League are going to be shit.

what the fuck

That's absolutely retarded. That being said I am all for seeing it performed.

>show half of the movie through trailers genera

I liked him in Jack Reacher

Why does the Joker have marker on his face?

What? Sounds nothing like Ledger.

>baby clothes in the last scene

So harley has a miscarriage because Batfleck punches her in the gut and Joker takes his revenge

I think he's imitating batman in that first shot

I bet he only applied the oil once a day, the absolute madman

Almost looks like Romero in the first pic

He got the tattoos before becoming the Joker.

They actually showed very little...which is actually pretty clever considering the amount of trailers they are dropping.

Tattoos aren't that difficult to take care of, and also, I don't think muscle growth is a real strength of the Joker's.

They're already shown all the big setpieces, bro. The only thing they haven't done is present them linearly.

>next scene is Batman
Subtle

>all the big setpieces
>all
How was the movie?

I want to hold hands with him