ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 HAVE PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA

Can you explain this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS12300000
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/02/the-spectacular-myth-of-obamas-part-time-america-in-5-graphs/283674/
fortune.com/2016/06/03/fed-hike-interest-rates-june/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't think so you fucking right wing retards

The government in general actually has very little control over the market as long as all they stick to is regulations enforced by fines, taxes and tariffs, and the rare investigation. The Fracking boom and OPEC's market saturation policies were going to happen no matter who was president, and, for better or worse, the continued response to the 2008 collapse was an extension of the policies of QE and bailouts of the Bush years.

Economics is a Science. Probably the only one that people listen to in Washington. Any further regulation Obama put in place on banks is done entirely with the benefit of hindsight and would probably be basically the same no matter which party was in charge.

Why does Trump and right wing retards say the unemployment rate is 42%?

Should they be placed in mental institutions?

I'm an Obama supporter, but this is hardly plummeting.

most of the measures are cut in half

The burger bro didn't even mention Trump
or the unemployment ?

Hes providing insight

Stop being douche you retard

I was just asking him a question.

Stop being a retard you douche.

people get taken off of unemployment lists after 6 months, even if they are still unemployed

there it is. thx

my retarded leaf obsessor just got btfo.

Unemployment literally means nothing now since they changed the definition.

Full-time employment rates and job participation are the only stats that mean anything.

Hes shilling.

It turns out Obama was a pretty good President after all.

His approval ratings have been way up recently anyways, I guess people realize with Trump/Clinton that Obama wasn't as bad as some were making him out to be.

show the values of the graph from 2000 to 2016.

that curve is looking a little strange bud.

> I guess people realize with Trump/Clinton that Obama wasn't as bad as some were making him out to be.

I guess people realize they can throw their future in the garbage by shilling for money and having no relevant experience for another job.

/thread

U3 unemployment includes the people you're talking about, it's on OP's graph.

It's improved as well though.
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS12300000

>inb4 all data that disagrees with me is fake

That's a chart of Obama's record. Was Obama president in 2000?

Sure, Obama is the most corrupt president in modern history and he ordered the BLS to manipulate the stats. In reality a record-setting number of Americans are out of work, and millions of middle class manufacturing jobs have fled the country due to Wall Street's anti-worker crony capitalist trade policies.

>All data that the Obama admin puts out is fake

Simply disgusting the lies which these evil people get away with.

>mfw Obama is actually worse than even people on here believe, it's just that people don't criticize him in fear of getting called a racist

The man added double the national debt that Bush did. His rampant abuse of the executive power and starting widespread collaboration between the DNC and most major media outlets has set a terrifying precedent.

And that's ignoring his war on privacy and his refusal to enforce the border.

>and he ordered the BLS to manipulate the stats.

Do you have actual factual evidence of any kind that Obama changed the way the unemployment rate is calculated?

Or is it possible right wing retards are completely out of their minds?

post the chart faggot.

Fucking die self know one cares you fucking autist sperg

where did he mention trump? Are you incapable of a argument?

If the economy was improving as you say, then why has the Federal Reserve had to keep interest rates at 0% for 7 years straight?

It's obvious that the jobs #'s are only "improving" just in time for November.

Sad that you think so little of the American people that you need to lie in order to maintain your evil grasp on power. Can't wait until we're rid of you sick fucks.

I'm not allowed to ask a question?

12 months

This has to be the most autistic poster on Sup Forums your sperging out over a bar graph

good try nigger leaf.

>If the economy was improving as you say, then why has the Federal Reserve had to keep interest rates at 0% for 7 years straight?

Cause they're worried about the USD overheating. It's very strong right now.

Btw it hasn't been at 0% for 7 years straight, as you falsely claim.

>Should they be placed in mental institutions?
you should

more fake graphs from the lying, evil Obama administration. The worst economic disaster to ever hit America since the Great Depression. Between Obama, Bush, and Clinton, 70,000 factories have closed. All those good jobs lost...and for what? Petty corporate greed.

Sickening when you think about it.

-can't form a argument
>muh trumps

Yea I know, I'm just playing sub cellular extra dimensional cosmical
age-changing 8th deimensional inverse-pentatonic antiy gravitatinaol
underwater timeless force
shitposting shelling chess because
I dont have a chess board only cheese

>Btw it hasn't been at 0% for 7 years straight, as you falsely claim.

Yes, it has been. You're nothing but a scared little liar. Which is why you're so infatuated with the King of Lies.

Fewer people working.

lol saw that one coming

All I'm trying to do is educate and enlighten Sup Forums on the facts.

>It turns out Obama was a pretty good President after all.
Economic wise maybe but thing would have done well regardless

he has been a disaster on social issues

>unemployed people aren't counted as unemployed
>btfo

Go to the ER, Hilary.

Whats Inflation running at compared to wage and economic growth?

You deny that the Fed raised the rate in the last 12 months?

>it's a lefty Canadian with the barest grasp on economics fellates Obama episode

Because they correct for the fact that the state department artificially pushes unemployment numbers down by not counting millions of people who have given up looking for work as "unemployed" while at the same time counting people with a single, part time, minimum wage job as gainfully "employed".

You would know this if you didn't live under a fucking rock, you stupid fuck.

>>unemployed people aren't counted as unemployed

Yes they are.

Look at the chart. Do you know what U3, U4, U5 and U6 measures are?

The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates at effectively zero for the past 7 years. 0.25% is nothing.

That's like saying I gave you a $2 raise to your weekly paycheck.

U3-U6 do not show people who have quit working.

I owned you on this a couple weeks ago. I see you learned nothing and still don't understand what the numbers are tracking despite me spelling it out for you.

IF YOU STOP LOOKING FOR WORK, U3-U6 DO NOT TRACK YOUR NUMBERS.

Only the Labor Rate reveals people dropping out of the work force permanently.

He's 100% right though

The U4 rate includes discouraged workers. It's 5.2%.

Simple question leaf to bad Amerishits can't call you out on your bullshit.

Sounds like you're changing your story now.

>If the economy was improving as you say, then why has the Federal Reserve had to keep interest rates at 0% for 7 years straight?

Why can't you right wing retards ever admit when you make a mistake?

I mean I get that your entire life is a mistake but still why can't you admit when you're wrong?

1. The """jobs""" created were shit. It's part-time with little to no benefits. This is Obama's way of taking people out of welfare, but still keep them in poverty. It's a brilliant plan designed by Bush and Obama to transfer the wealth of the middle class to the elites. Why is it that before Bush and Obama, unskilled labor (food service, retail, etc.) worked 40hrs/wk with benefits (vacation, leave, etc.); now, lots of jobs (even certain skilled labor) are part-time with little to no benefits? Bush started it and Obama completely carried it out. Now, it got to a point that there may not be a way back. That most jobs will remain part-time with no benefits.

2. People actually gave up looking for jobs. Obama (of course) won't let people know how his policies are failing your average Joe, but enriching the elites (most of whom are leftists and/or support the Left). So they manipulate the statistics. If you know a little bit of statistics, you know you can manipulate the outcome by sampling data a certain way, or omitting certain facts.

Face it, he's just a black version of Bush when it comes to financial/economical bullshit, and socially (far) leftist. He's a neo-liberal, which is just as shit as a neo-conservative, but more wasteful because of their stupid social programs. A potato would run the country better than Obama and his (((advisors))) could.

They just been going down since the crash of 2008. They're still worse than they were before the recession despite the entire world being in an expansion.

"Discouraged workers" means people who are still looking.

See: IF YOU STOP LOOKING FOR WORK, U3-U6 DO NOT TRACK YOUR NUMBERS.

saging your dumbfuck thread
better start a new one once I'm gone, huh

thank you. that's the part they can't handle

Keep in mind none of them have actually addressed my question.

Its great the economy is picking up leafy but to say its all obama's doing is insane

It would have improved if he spent the whole time golfing

95% full time actually

I'm not wrong though. I just explained how you're a liar. You're like the boss who never gives anyone a raise, and then when you're called out on it, you say "NOT TRUE!!!! I GAVE YOU A $2 RAISE!!!"

Can't you see what a disgusting liar you are?

Obama has kept inflation very low you autistic kangaroo

You fucking leafs get more retarded by the day.
Go back to enjoying your new freedom to fuck animals and leave the adult talk to the rest of us.

Then use the broadest measure U-1, it shows the same thing.

It was 0% last year, 2% if you don't account for oil. Low inflation is one of the main reasons the Fed hasn't raised interest rates.

So kike silver changed his little map again?

Actually that graph is just faked. It represents nothing real, it's just political juice for the globalists so they can fool the public into electing their puppets.

Boomers started retiring and dropping out of the labor force and young people are entering the labor force slower than ever before because so many of them are going to college. In addition, almost none of the 25-54 year olds that dropped out of the labor force completely during the recession have re-entered it.

Obama will be the only president in the country’s history to never have had a year of +3% overall job growth over the previous year. His job growth average is the fourth-lowest of any president; only Teddy Roosevelt (antitrust and labor laws), Andrew Johnson (Reconstruction), and Herbert Hoover (Great Depression) have had worse job growth performances during their tenure.

No it's not faked. It's real. 95% of Obama job creation has been full time. That's just a fact. There has been no significant increase in part time work.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/02/the-spectacular-myth-of-obamas-part-time-america-in-5-graphs/283674/

>Obama has kept inflation very low you autistic kangaroo
Top fucking kek now who is denying reality.

Do me a favour leaf and post wage and GDP growth and be a man about it not a child.

>Why does Trump and right wing retards say the unemployment rate is 42%?

Because that's how many people are literally not working.

Of course, that number isn't totally fair either, since it includes toddlers and retired people, but nevertheless:

U3-U6 DO NOT TRACK YOU IF YOU HAVE STOPPED LOOKING FOR WORK

If you would like to work but you haven't searched for a job in over a year then you are not represented even in the U3-U6 numbers.

sage

Wage growth is very strong under Obama.

Obfuscatory number fudging to make the economy look better than it is. There's no great conspiracy here and there certainly anything mysterious about it, part of it comes from dodgy definitions of "unemployed" that excludes people """""looking for work""""" (i.e 99.99% of the welfare line) from the statistics. I'm sure there is more than just that going on in the background but that's the main one I know of

No, I already explained to you. All of these BLS statistics are fake.

You already know the reason why, but for everyone else: if they actually published the real statistics, the stock market would crash and Hillary Clinton would lose the election.

There's a reason every other central bank in the world is cutting rates and increasing money printing: the global economy is in a recession due to corporate greed gone wild.

>If you would like to work but you haven't searched for a job in over a year

How autistic are your right wing retard friends when they haven't even bothered to look for a job in over a year? Even when job openings are at all time highs?

That's what converting full time jobs into part-time jobs does. Nothing to brag about. The overall economy is shit.

>ameritards get baited into this same argument and blown the fuck out every time every day on Sup Forums

U-1 also does not show people who have quit looking for work. None of them do.

Leaf-boy ignores this too. He likes to say "U-3 to U-6" as if he was really lording secret knowledge over us but he doesn't understand what a "discouraged worker" is.

A "discouraged worker" has a very specific definition. It doesn't include people who would like to work but stopped looking over a year ago.

sage

>Can you explain this Sup Forums?
they changed they meaning of "unemployed"
to mean a person who is currently looking for a job, and not counting people on welfare, or who have given up on looking for a job

Can't Obama fix the National Debt?

Job openings are not at all time highs. That's just a fake graph.

Not stronger than inflation is it. I'm not some mindless hater of Obama i can name you the good things he has done if you want but the U.S economy is very sick he just managed to get it up and walking around again after muppet Bush nearly destroyed it.

This.
Stop replying to the obama leaf. All he wants is to make sure you get LEAFED

>It doesn't include people who would like to work but stopped looking over a year ago.

>people who would like to work

> but stopped looking over a year ago.

HOLY SHIT RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC

LOL

Can you explain this OP?

Also do you understand how the business cycle works?

Europe and Japan are now cutting rates and printing money because they destroyed their economies with years of austerity.

The USA has raised rates already and QE has already ended. It's thanks to Obama's leadership that we have the strongest economy in the developed world.

>Everyone who isn't currently looking for work due to exhaustion of being denied over the past 8 years+ is automatically right wing
You're grasping, user.

>I'm a right wing retard and anything that conflicts with my worldview is fake

lol you caught me

Thank you. You finally realize you're wrong about what U3-U6 actually track.

Why people quit looking for work is something you can speculate about all you like but the fact is the labor rate has gone down under Obama.

The percentage of people employed in America today is less than it was when Obama took office.

>Also do you understand how the business cycle works?

Yes I do.

Republicans crash the economy
Democrats fix it

>its all faked data
>just like all the polls showing romney losing in 2012
>just like all the polls showing trump losing now

Fed already raised rates once in the last year and will do so again this fall.

not at all

Actually the entire world economy is already in recession. They are faking the stats because without the appearance of the U.S. being the only bright spot, a global crash of Great Depression proportions would precipitate instantly. Even U.S. earnings have been falling for the last 7 quarters. We just saw three consecutive quarters of less than 2% GDP growth, first time since the 2009 crash.

Obama's "leadership" is purely to weaken the American economy.

Bring in 50 million spics.
Give them all jobs working minimum wage.
Fire the 10 million gringos who they replaced.
Look, unemployment is down everybody!

Sure they will. Just like the last time it finally took them 18 months to raise rates, each month saying "we're going to raise rates next month!" "oh, wait we can't because the data is too poor!" "But really next month this time for real guys! "o-oh wait..." ad infinitum

>The dollar’s recent stability is one reason the Fed has become more comfortable with raising rates, and officials may want to let the threat of Brexit pass before moving to tighten financial conditions.

fortune.com/2016/06/03/fed-hike-interest-rates-june/

More like ultra low yields to maturity for short-term bonds and pic related instead of rising rates that should as real savings are used to drive economic expansion. Too bad there aren't any real savings left.

.25% isn't very meaningful.

Just put "sage" in the option field when you reply.

It lets you reply without bumping the thread. Eventually the thread will hit the limit and fall off the page.

Plus it's important to educate other people so that they realize exactly why leafboy is full of shit:

He is full of shit because he does not understand the terminology or definitions used in unemployment figures. He thinks U3-U6 track people who want to work. This is not correct.

U3-U6 does include "discouraged workers" but a "discouraged worker" is someone who has looked for work within the last year. If your wife would like a job but stopped looking a year ago and decided to just live off of your income because finding a job wasn't possible then she is not tracked in U3-U6.

Leafboy thinks she is.

That's why his entire argument is flawed.

Only the "labor force participation rate" really shows you how much of the population is working.

>The percentage of people employed in America today is less than it was when Obama took office.

Actually the 25-54 working age population has gone up considerably under Obama. It's way ahead of where it was under Reagan

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT BTFO AGAIN RIGHT WING RETARD.

SO YOU ADMIT THAT TRUMP SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED FOR SAYING THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 42%?

Also, another question.

Did Obama change the way U3-U6 is calculated?

Go ahead I'll wait.

So you confirm the Fed raised the rate in the last 12 months.

Inflation is well below the 2% target.
Unemployment is probably at its natural rate but there may be a little slack left.

Monetary policy is such a blunt instrument, a 25 basis point raise isn't going to do anything to pop a bubble if there is one brewing.

Why is raising rates so crucial right now? I see the bond market being a little overheated right now but thats it.