>tfw Mad Men could have actually ended well

archive.is/eIe4M

Why did they end it with him becoming a hippie in California instead of actually doing something interesting? The whole show was just a waste of time.

well after you die or retire, what good are you anyway?

The Coke ad heavily implies Don went back to advertising and made his magnum opus. How dumb are you?

They actually look nothing alike you face blind autist. Not surprised you didn't understand the ending.

There were so many fucking hints dropped that this was going to happen

Instead he just invents a jingle

>actors always look exactly like the real-life people they're portraying

wow what an interesting ending

he made an ad

Yeah, probably should've dreamed up something involving a robot and a machine gun.

>I want a subtle character drama with no action throughout the entire series to end with a plane robbery and daring escape

Honestly one of the most Reddit opinions I've seen.

what is the fucking show about?

>Pete didnt lose his chip and dipping mind and shoot up the office with his chekov's gun

Shit ending famalamalamlamamalmamlallman.

that gun was for small birds why did everyone think he was going to kill people with it?

I don't know either, but a 22 caliber gun can still kill people

What about that time someone got their toes cut off by the lawnmower, that was action.

Speaking of, did whatshisface lose his eye off screen, i dont remember.

Maybe if you club them to death and they dont try to fight back.

I dont see you lining up a point blank shot with a 22 rifle in an office in the 50s. Soon as they see the barrel some guy at his 5th scotch is gonna get brave and tackle you.

>magum opus

The kodak ad from season 1 was his magnum opus, i get feels every time i hear his monologue about nostalgia.

He splattered himself on the desert after the parachute failed, how's that a good ending?

>desert
why do people talk about things they know nothing about?

Nostalgia is a key theme in Don's creative genius. He uses the nostalgia angle in multiple ads for different clients.
He used nostalgia for the Heinz beans ad for example

Wait so it would have ended with Don being that Cooper dude?

He was probably ready to let everything go and become a hippy, then he comes up with a billion dollar idea for an ad and goes back to work