Nazis, I hate those guys

What did he mean by this?

(((Indiana Jones)))

he wanted a brown future

Shoehorned in "fuck drumpf" pandering next question

Everybody hates Nazis.
Explain to me why Sup Forums has to constantly deny all the crimes the Nazis committed if they agree with them beyond "if i'd have an ss uniform i'd lose my virginity"

He meant that he fell for the anti-Nazi propaganda of the 40s just like all of his contemporaries and didn't realize the Soviets were the real bad guys until the final film.

Explain to me why you don't stay on reddit

Because the Holocaust genuinely didn't happen, and secondly is that it's a reactionary response to increasing leftism

The more important question is to ask is as to why the crimes of communists are ignored

Communism is a Jewish invention and is immune to criticism.

>Everybody hates Nazis.
This. They are the most anti-fun, boring control freaks like all authoritarians, be it commies, saudi religious police or sjws.

Um EXCUSE me but President Trump says the saudis are our friends, fucking commie shill.

Um, wait so the argument is that they didn't burn as many bodies as the registry says?

These guys committed more war crimes than the entire Axis together. Bur I guess it's cool because they didn't mess with a certain people.

>They are the most anti-fun
Friendly reminder that the Puritans, the ones most people see as a people who fled to America for religious freedom, were so anti-fun that they literally banned Christmas.

Say what you want about the Nazis, at least they didn't actually ban goddamn Christmas.

Yeah because nobody ever speaks ill of Stalin. Never.

Harrison Ford is literally jewish.

>these shitty assholes were also shitty assholes
don't really care brah, fuck puritans too

>*Nobody ever speaks ill of Churchill and Roosevelt

Fixed that for you.

Love Indy's Hate.

In America, maybe.

It's pretty common knowledge that every country did fucked up shit in WW2 outside of dumb americlaps. Pretending it's some sort of redpill is as deluded as the videos explaining basic economics and the structure of debt as some mindblowing conspiracy like it was being covered up. Also how are Churchill and Roosevelt communists? Additionally, why is everyone so interested in Holocaust numbers when Nazi philosophy and previous actions still show a conception of other races as objectively beneath them and possessing less rights?

It means he hates white people and their heritage.

>Nazis were le ebil genocidal monsters
>Nazi philosophy and previous actions still show a conception of other races as objectively beneath them and possessing less rights?

I suppose thats why they let other races join their elite forces.

>outside of dumb americlaps
>OUTSIDE OF DUMB AMERICLAPS
jesus kike, at least pretend that you don't think we're all retarded

Girls love nazis

Jews can say whatever but girls love nazis

>Everybody hates them
But does anyone know why?

did you just assume his gender you fucking shitlord?