Suicide Squad

Old spoilers that leaked over at Sup Forums. Nobody believed it then, but they've been pretty much confirmed by the latest trailers and clips.

Opens with a 20 minute sequence of the squad members getting captured. It's set to pop music and every time a new member shows up their rapsheet pops onscreen in bright neon colors.

Deadshot is an ex-soldier who is arrested by Batman and his daughter is taken away from him after putting herself in the line of fire to defend Batman from her dad. So he hates Batman.

Joker runs a nightclub and begs a mobster to get a lapdance from Harley then kills him for agreeing to it. Batman shows up and Joker and Harley try to escape, but Batman catches up and the car goes into the river. Joker ditches Harley and she almost drowns, but Batman saves her.

Waller gets everyone sent to Belle Reve. When Joker finds out he decides to get Harley back. Waller wants to use them as soldiers, but the government thinks it's a stupid idea.

Enchantress is a weirdo archaeologist who touches a voodoo doll and becomes possessed. Waller controls her heart and sends her with Rick Flagg, who's fucking the Enchantress on the side, to investigate spooky supernatural shit. Enchantress goes crazy and takes over the city, turning some guy into her demon brother, opening a portal and turning a bunch of soldiers into monsters. She's being influenced by some elder demon.

The government OK's Waller using the squad to go to the city and get the heart back so Waller can put Enchantress back under their control. The Joker shows up in his chopper, shoots down the Squad's chopper, and they end up getting attacked by the monsters and hide in a hotel. Slipknot tries to bail and gets killed.

More monsters attack, and the Joker shows up again to rescue Harley, but the chopper gets shot down and he's presumed dead, while Harley escapes. The Squad finds out shit is going down and decide to complete the mission, while Enchantress kidnaps Waller.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGUrobqSHm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They all fight in a museum. Diablo sacrifices himself to kill Enchantress' demon brother and close the portal so the elder demon doesn't come through.

Harley tricks Enchantress and destroys the heart, and that frees the girl from the evil spirit witch. Waller gets rescued, but puts everyone back in prison cuz she's a bitch.

In the end Harley realizes one of the guards checking on her is the Joker is disguise, they lock eyes and smile, as pop music plays and the movie fades to black.

Boomerang, Katana and Croc are underused and serve only as comic relief and background filler in the action scenes. Slipknot barely has lines. Diablo gets some good focus. He promised He wouldn't use his powers again cuz he burned his wife and daughter.

At one point Enchantress peeks into Deadshot's mind and finds out his greatest dream is killing Batman.

Lots of quippy banter, mostly from Deadshot.

The guy who leaked hated the movie.

>Deadshot is an ex-soldier who is arrested by Batman and his daughter is taken away from him after putting herself in the line of fire to defend Batman from her dad. So he hates Batman.
He's lying

>Appears at the start where Joker puts Batman in a situation where he can either catch him or save Harley

>Harley then put in to Arkham, flashback to how she met Joker where Joker causes her to break down with the line "Everyone can break, even you. After all, all it took to break the Bat was a crowbar"
>Batman watching this scene over CCTV links in Bat cave

>Deadshot basically retired as a hitman to look after sick daughter, takes another contract to get chance at killing a high ranking Falcone who refused to pay him for a contract on another high ranking mob member
>About to take shot, Batman stops him and attempts to reason with him
>Deadshot says something like "There can't be rules for them and rules for us, we're not playing by the same damn rule book", Batman replies "People like Falcone don't get to take the easy way out, they have to serve their time and earn their justice"
>Batman agrees to put forward the money for his daughters operation if he hands himself in to Blackgate
>Deadshot agrees without fighting back

>Later in the film, they're in a bar hiding out when Boomerang puts the news on, showing a report that the high ranking Falcone member was arrested following "significant evidence given to GCPD by the Batman" followed by a mugshot of the Falcone member
>Deadshot says under his breath something like "I guess both our approaches have their merits. At least my way see's quicker results"

Source I helped with some of the CGI scenes

Stop lying.

Also

Boomerang got thrown in jail by a red blur.

Joker "baptizes" Harley in the chemicals after she helps with one of their heists. He asks if she's willing to love him and die for him, she says yes, then he throws her in and jumps after her, they both emerge bleached and start laughing maniacally.

>It's set to pop music
Already know this is beyond fake.

Fake.

True.

>20 minute montage
>Set to pop music

Utter fabrication.

Besides that, we know that Batman, outside of the initial scene with Harley and Joker and a separate scene with Deadshot, Batman doesn't appear in the film, but is rather mentioned.

>Using dialogue from old script fragment already proven fake
>Shitty dialogue not even Snyder would use, let alone a competent writer like Ayer

Stop.

We've seen the soundtrack you fucking idiots.

So the opening montage with pop music will be this movie's "can't be real" scene, then?

Just like Sup Forums said Zod's necksnap and BvS's Martha scene were fakes because "we already know how it goes" ("Zod goes back to the Phantom Zone! Batman comes to his senses all on his own!")

But this is what is established here. Other sources are the ones that insist Batman will make further appearances.

>Damage controlling leaks

Wew

well my dad works at batman and he says your lying

>Denial

wew

>all it took to break the Bat was a crowbar

Sounds chilling

Mother is going to be very upset.

>not a single accurate spoiler leaked out of BvS ridicoulous 3 year production
>but we're expected to believe in Suicide Squad spoilers

lol

But I just made that up ;)

The opening scene's script details was leaked before we knew that Bruce was in Metropolis, although to be fair, we kinda knew that's how the film was going to be going anyway

Both fake.

>Joker solos the The Adversary and the Squad using his 4th deimensional powers. Then makes out with Batman while Harley cries in the background

Source: I helped with Jared's makeup

>>not a single accurate spoiler leaked out of BvS ridicoulous 3 year production

>Bruce in Metropolis
>Doomsday
>Lex investigating metahumans
>Superman causing an internacional incident by saving Lois
>Superman crashing the Batmobile with one survivor
>Kryptonite
>Wonder Woman being 1000 years old and Lex having a picture of her
>KGBeast as Lex's chief mook
>Not accurate

>No mention of Knightmare JokeMan
Fake.

>All these assumptions, beliefs, questions and conclusions… Well, I asked Raymond just that question last night, and he told me that this was a Hot Toys creation and that it did not spoil anything in the movie.
It's not going to appear in the movie my nigga

They already confirmed that's not in the movie. It's just for the toyline.

Just like Knightmare Batman was leaked and didn't appear in the film right?

>No mention of Joker getting captured even though new footage shows him being interviewed, possibly by Quinzel
>No mention of his breakdown with the knifes or who is supervising him

Fake.

Also
>No mention of who Joker is interrogating

It's really unlikely. DC would have already put JokerBats into a trailer to entise even more casuals if he was in it.

Or the sequence of him and his gang of cartoon characters shooting up that factory

Plot hole that bugs me after seeing the Enchantress clip today -
If Enchantress was Waller's toy that went out of control, why is Waller being trusted to send in Suicide Squad to take her down? Wouldn't the higher-ups be supremely skeptical considering her major fuckup?

Nah, I'm picturing some shit about how that's Jokers dream or something

First one is just a flashback of when Harley met him.

Second one is no flashback. He's just lying around knives because he's an absolute madman, then Johnny Frost shows up to tell him Harley hasn't been sent to Arkham, so the Joker decides to go find her.

The Belle Reve prison guard.

I still think we would have already seen it in a trailer, it's too much of a perfect hype tool (just like Knightmare Batman) for DC to not use it.

>Second one is no flashback
He hasn't got tattoos

That's why you watch the film yourself or wait for real reviews instead of relying on leaked recaps

Because the leak is fake?

Dumbass.

He has, watch the latest spot.

>Joker giving a shit about Harley
>Treating their relationship as anything but abusive
Fuck I hope not.

Because they're expendable.

It's already confirmed, bro.

Even Margot Robbie said in an interview the Joker actually loves Harley.

How much he freaked you out? Are you on therapy?
You forgot that script that contained the capitol bombing and Doomsday.

The Joker can love Harley and still be an abusive relationship.

The picture thing wasnt an earlier leak. Every leak said she was trting to rescue captured metas inckudibg Aquaman. Nkthi g about keeping her secret

Sounds par the course for Mouseketeer lies

>How much he freaked you out?
He didn't like being called Jared and he shit in Smith's Deadshot helmet and then encrusted the shit in diamonds, but he was alright otherwise.

I want to give this movie a shot but every time I hear something new about it is a kick in the balls.

>arrested by Batman

so batman went from semi-urban legend to deputized?

There was an early leak about Lex having a picture of her. It was just largely ignored.

Dont remember it.

He wasn't an urban legend in "Batman V Superman" at all.

It would explain why Gordon doesn't give a shit about Bat fatalities

I do.

There's one of those react videos in case you want to see what casuals think of this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=FGUrobqSHm0

Batman isn't an urban legend in DCEU. Clark interviewing those people about him and the Bat-signal existing made that clear.

>Normies love it
>Sup Forums BTFO and reddit BTFO
top kek

Hes like an open sercert

>movie where Joker, Harley and Will Smith are the stars.
>With Cara Delevigne in a supporting role.
Sup Forums expected normies to not like this

Sup Forums is fucking weird and retarded.
Years ago it was a place were you could have an actual argument about arthouse and obscure shit between the loliposting and usual shit liek that.
But now is basically Sup Forums with vtier console wars about capeflicks and lots of BLACKED threads...not so much cunnyposting lately thou.

New mods ruined everything

>and lots of BLACKED threads
Sup Forums is more gay for black cock than /gif/ & /lbgt/ combined