Canine Cinema

Hey everyone, can you please recommend me some good movies about dogs to watch? Thanks =)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8
youtube.com/watch?v=vxo4An-ceSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since this thread is related to doggos, I must ask, are doggos truly man's best friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8

But seriously, wtf was that dogs problem?

>"I gave your dog a piece of garlic bread!"
What did he mean by this?

>garlic bread

Any kinos about doggos fighting against hoomans?

webm related

Who was in the wrong lads? I must know.

Pets are fuckin shite

>that stance
What's the name of it again?

Nothing, dogs are always innocent.

>why are you biting me dog?!

If you don't love your dog enough to name it you deserve to bitten.

No such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners etc.

The owner is the problem.

>you deserve to bitten
what did he meme by this?

this desu

His "owner" is a cuck.

D is for Dogfight from The ABCs of Death. Mediocre movie, solid segment
youtube.com/watch?v=vxo4An-ceSE

Kevin Zegers was a cutie pie!!

A Dog's Purpose is pretty shit and basically a family movie that never reaches far into anything. They had the rare chance to actually give a fucking animal a deeper personality that could have evolved throughout the movie as it would become more energetic, smart, stubborn, lonesome or fucked up depending on the owner, but that got taken back to make space for a very stereotypical story about a boy and his dog that have been told far better and more interesting in movies such as fucking Air Bud. I get what the point was, but it was utter shit.

So, if you look for good dog movies, look no further. There aren't many, especially once you ignore the animation territory.
Something like Hachiko is fine, but not necessarily interesting. Moreso just try-hard into giving you sad feelings, even though they barely gave you reason to care in the first place.

>White Dog
>Old Yeller

now to some fine or fun films that don't aim very high and succeed because of it
>Homeward Bound
>Turner & Hooch
I like K-9 more. Might as well watch Komissar Rex while you're at it.
>Beethoven
>Cujo
Complentary works that must be watched together.
>10 Promises to My Dog
>Lassie Come Home
>Quill

screencapped, thx

*gives reddit gold*

A Dog's Purpose is fiction? I honestly thought it was a documentary detailing man's history with dogs. That's supremely disappointing to know it isn't.

Well, it tells the story of a dog that reincarnates every time he dies, but remains conscious about it while also keeping his personality. Of course, none of that matters and it never goes deeper than that. We don't even know if he is the only dog that does it, but it really does not matter just like everything else about this movie.
Everything else is just tacked on and serves no purpose, unless you try to make the movie deeper than it really is (which isn't much, the dog narrator literally tells you what life is about, for a dog, and a human and how both are like each other).

I thought the wife was Drake Bell for a good 20 seconds

>Canine Cinema
>Not canine kino
Come on man

>Canine
>Cinema

>Canine
>Kino

Notice anything?

t. OP with OCD