Fucked up kinos

Recommend me the weirdest/most fucked up movies to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/list/transgressive/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytng2tVcVPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKeDyb7uFN8
youtube.com/watch?v=YFVC_Ktge7Y
youtu.be/z7rM0uWwVy4
youtube.com/watch?v=CRc6dN7s1w4
youtube.com/watch?v=GYPDJg9mz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Perfume is pretty weird.

Video of your birth

Irreversible
I Stand Alone
A Serbian Film (uncut version)
August Underground Trilogy
Ichi the Killer
Martyrs (French version)
Inside (French horror)
Videodrome
Dead Ringers
Guinea Pig series (Japanese horror)
Cannibal Holocaust
Maniac (1980)
From Beyond

op's mom's sex tape lol

Looks gay as fuck.

this page covers pretty much all of the transgressive films that get rec'ed

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/list/transgressive/

Nah. The dude has an incredible sense of smell and wants to make the perfect perfume, so he starts kidnapping bitches to capture their scent.

Raw

sounds manly as fuck
now I want some perfume

Sounds lame as fuck. Was it written by a woman? No wonder it's a forgotten film.

I loved irreversible and videodrome. Thanks for the list
Already saw this. Didnt think it was that bad.

>Traces of Death (1993)
>This successor to “Faces of Death” collection is a collection of archive film and borrowed stock footage. In its opening you see the death of a woman named Maritza Martin, who was gunned down by her ex-husband on Spanish language television.
>We then witness British SAS troopers storming the Iranian Embassy in 1980, this is followed by a police chase of a criminal in a pick up truck and the deadly finale. It then goes to footage of animal experiments with a grizzly scene of a live pig being burned alive with a torch. Autopsy footage is then shown of an Asian individual. We are then shown a very graphic presentation on a male to female sex change operation.
>One interesting scene has a man who had his nasal cavity removed and replaced with a prosthetic, the footage is most interesting and worth the price of admission.

Virtually all of the most disturbing films aren't films in the sense that most people would agree upon. No matter how good the fiction is, it can never compare to films that are simply archival footage pieced together of disgusting acts. It's really not worth watching any such films.

Okay.

>Thinking Traces of Death or Faces of Death is real
kek

Ex drummer

fucked up foreign film

Fuck, is summer already?
Go to be dark and edgy to hot topic you pieces of teenarger shit

the skin i live in (not hugely graphic but pretty fucked up)

bone tomahawk is largely a straight western but has one of the most brutal scenes every put to film

both certified kino

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BLACK SHADOW DARKNES OF MY SOUL WANT FUCKED UP MOVIES TO FEED MY ETERNAL INSIDE DARK VIOLENT DEMON OF CARNAGE

it may be weird, but it's not a "weirdest/most fucked up" movie

Fuck you bitch. I have been on Sup Forums for years. I graduated university 10 years ago, so I don't have summer breaks anymore, faggot.

But by all means, continue with your "hurrr durr summer fags" defense when you don't like what someone says.

Honestly don't get how someone can enjoy this film.
Terrible acting, mediocre photography and just repetitive torture. How can you enjoy this film unless you're some weird pervert who likes torture and rape?
All the explanations I've ever seen on why this film ought to be good, or how this film is a metaphor for fascism always seemed incredibly contrived and convoluted.

Bad boy bubby

I agree. It's a cult classic, but I never understood why. It is so forgettable when you watch it. I think it's just the groupthink of "hey guise that was so fucked up, you should watch this too."

Dogtooth

Man bites dog

yeah, don't watch this with your parents.

it was very weird, dunno why people are flaming. the aesthetic or lack thereof was p. unsettling and the leading man (boy?) carried it

Watch Splice user.

kek that movie sucked

>Sally Jane Black
Trigger-Warning: Kill yourself

You have to understand the film in the context of Pasolini's life story and other films. He was a committed Marxist, and the film's historical setting (during the last days of the second world war) combined with the general brutality of the film makes it a passionate, if controversial, metaphor for man's soul under capitalism.

I personally also think the photography, in particular some of the framing of the shots when they're in the main hall, is great throughout, though that's a subjective observation

The War Zone
Threads
On the Silver Globe (weird)

An American Crime (2007)

pretty fucked up, by the end I was depressed, it's based on a true story so watching the pictures from the case let me more down and sad

Movie was shit

>mediocre photography
are you someone who enjoys star shit and cape shit? Because you sure sound like a blind numb dumb conventional normie to me.

Tyrannosaur (2011)

not very graphic but very unexpected

>mediocre photography
Did you watch a yify rip or something? Because Salo is many things, but it's certainly not a poorly shot film.

Maniac remake is actually pretty decent too.

>not very graphic

>that couch scene

Yeah about that.

>fucked up
Snowtown is the go to film for that desire.

wew forgot about this one

Re-watched it the other day and it made me feel hollow for a long time afterwards, exactly how I felt after I first watched it

I watched it and regretted it afterwards, for how miserable it made me feel. And to imagine this shit actually happened doesn't help either.

This is adorable for some reason.

not as fucked up or edgy as Salo but definitely weird.

Tetsuo, the Iron Man

Big Man Japan

Symbol is better

BAD BOY BUBBY

Eraserhead

I need a Japanese wife so I can teach her engrish

More weird japanese cyberpunk kino:
>964 Pinocchio
>Death Powder
>Rubber's Lover

literally me

Taxidermia

i would teach them 69

>He was a committed Marxist,
That explains everything. Dropped.

Funky Forest (Naisu no Mori THE FIRST CONTACT)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytng2tVcVPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKeDyb7uFN8

Full movie with subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFVC_Ktge7Y

Does a man actually bites a dog in this movie ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ytng2tVcVPY

Nice, I laughed

"A bad ass bloodsucker named yamada?"

Incendies perhaps.

The imagery isn't fucked up, but the tweest is.

Angst ('83). Really not THAT bad but worth it for the interesting cinematography.

Hausu (1977)

This

this, although it is quite a touching story
>monkey see, monkey do

Cargo 200

youtu.be/z7rM0uWwVy4

we back?

Fire in the Sky.
Not gore exactly, but it's pretty unnerving.

It's not even remotely weird, it's just meta horror like Scream or Cabin in the Woods. It's also pretty boring.

>too dumb for Zulawski
Hilarious.

Also this, from Miike's purple patch.

Check out Pink Flamingo's. It's even weirder then Salo.

So its a Russian slasher film?

Literally ZERO lesbian scenes in that film ruined it's potential.

I remember when it first came out. It would have been a SciFi classic if it hadn't been so ham fisted with its message.

>Not including Men Behind the Sun

I like you included Ichi tho

You are aware that it is essentially a soft remake of Species, much like how life is a soft remake of Alien?

Holy fuck user, you read my mind

Maleficarum

Straight two hours of torture. Very fappable tho

The Green Elephant (1999)

Found 964 Pinocchio at a local Buybacks store, bought it immediately because it seemed like a low grade Jap exploitation film. Boy, was I wrong. Couldn't ever finish it cuz it would make me feel uneasy and sick

PEE- NO- KEY- OH!

The security guard gets her pussy licked by the elder daughter?

its weird...but its like 5/10 weird so fags here have a problem with it being in this thread, however, its a good weird period piece. 8/10 for the whole thing
If you liked Perfume I suggest Quills.

Boxing Helena is good and pretty weird.

Dear Zachary

Teens have been posting 24/7 for years thanks to phones summer don't mean dick.

Angst.

mongoloid

>Guinea Pig series (Japanese horror)
Nice. The one where the guy paints the mermaid using the puss, blood, and shit is eternally itched into my mind.

>Fuck, is summer already?
It's fucking July.

Visitor Q.
It's fucking weird as FUCK.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRc6dN7s1w4

youtube.com/watch?v=GYPDJg9mz1g

If you want rage kino watch Dear Zachary that shit will fucking make you want to smash something in anger afterwords real quick. Essential watch.

Hahahahah
>Bone tomahawk has one of the most brutal scenes every put to film
compare it to shit like this and it's fucking nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY