Post your favorite webcomic and I will review it

Post your favorite webcomic and I will review it.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/My_life_with_Fel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jack

Is this loss?

One of the most shamelessly edgy things I've ever seen. Musical Holes made me physically ill. There are a few good ideas buried in there, like Sloth being the ground of hell so he can never rest, but those ideas are rare gems floating in a sea of shit. This comic could be the poster child for the term "try-hard".

>favorite webcomic
>disgusting furry shit
A Y Y
Y
Y

Acts 1-4 of homestuck

I don't read many webcomics, but I liked Riceboy.

That's going to become the first question for every fucking four-panel comic from now on, isn't it

Raine Dog

Starts off slow and fairly boring, but by act four you're acclimatized to the pace and the characters have become successfully endearing. Allowing user input in the beginning was a huge mistake and the story is thrust into full throttle the moment he ditches the suggestions. The first four acts adequately capture the "kids playing a game" feel that the later acts ditch in favor of vacuous sub-culture parody. In short Homestuck 1-4 is good.

Dreaming of Utopia

Sam and Fuzzy

Have you read every webcomic already?
This seems impossible

Not rare, but I used to really like real life comics

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Is this Loss ?

>pic unrelated
I see through your misdirection, user. Your game is finished. You have loss'd.

El Goonish Shive

Probably one of the most I'll-conceived comics on the Internet. The idea of using monsters/furries/robots/mutants as stand ins for minorities has always been half-baked at best, and portraying trans issues through the lens of literal house pets is vaguely insulting. What confuses me is that DC Simpson is a transwoman herself, so she should have been aware of how badly the concept toed the line of poor taste.

Also, a child fucks a dog. What the fuck.

It's Walky.

If they're wearing masks, how do they have visible emotions

It Hurts

>Another comic that tries to convince us that giving dogs a herbivore diet is OK

Dumbing of Age

tgt

Shortpacked

The art is phenomenal, possibly superseding the quality of most professional books on shelves today, and certainly one of, if not the best looking webcomics on the Internet. The writing drags, however, and Butler's glacial pace is the comic's undoing. Rocky has had the same fresh wound on his head for nearly two years, for instance, and it still feels like we're in the beginning to middle stages of rising action. In spite of this, it's still one of my favorite webcomics.

Endtown

>Shortpacked
I always assumed this comic was about action figures but it looks like I was incredibly wrong

>favorite webcomic
>dumbing of age
Kys

Bug Martini

Seconding.

>Shortpacked

Freefall! Chapter 1 just wrapped up!

Square Root of Minus Garfield

>Pax Americana: In which we Burn
>Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely

Chainsawsuit

Nerf NOW!!

Mare Internum

My new favorite, Kill6BillionDemons

Channelate

Drowtales

Edmund Finney's Quest to Find the Meaning of Life

God-tier webcomic

>crushing rocks and minerals and mixing them with other rocks and minerals to make building blocks is "unnatural"
>harnessing one of the primal forces (electricity) and redirecting it using metals, which happens all the time in nature, to provide power to machines that, while not occurring naturally, is still made out of all natural parts that have been refined, is unnatural
>using the same as above, but with a car or truck or bus, is unnatural
Why don't these people just admit that what they mean by unnatural is that it's man-made, and then dislodge the stick up their ass
And, yes, a dog eating vegetables IS unnatural, as it doesn't do anything for them except upset their stomachs, so they tend to avoid eating them unless they absolutely have to

TF2

I don't see how anyone could hate this

Surprisingly good, considering almost all of it is inconsequential to the Video Game.
I'm wondering how Overwatch will compare with it's new graphic novel.

It'll probably be good, but way more serious than TF2 comics.

That has been the trend with previous Overwatch comics.

Oglaf, Little League, Manly Guys, and a bunch of old WoW web comics that never stopped running. The usuals

>Tell, don't show: The comic
still pretty good

>Pickle Juice Lollies

I've heard good things about it, but I've never bothered to check it out.

But it is tho

I want that.

And why is that?

I see what you're trying to do.

would that even freeze? being so salty..

good eats did the reverse once, mixing koolaid mix into a jar of pickles
>saying pickle but also saying lolly
where are you from? shouldnt that be either pickle popsicles or gherkin lollies?

>where are you from?
Britain.

Achewood

Popsicles always seem like a good idea, but when I buy them I lose all interest in eating them.

requesting OP ignores this one

Technically not a webcomic, but whatever.
Dril Pencils.
I don't think OP is even still in this thread.

Fuck it.

My Life With Fel.

It's a guilty pleasure.

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/My_life_with_Fel

I hate how this dude draws his crappy tf2 ocs.

You know what else is unnatural? Dog fucking.

And thats why you got put down, beast.

It started out shit and somehow got shittier

The criticisms might be valid to an extent, but the comic moved past a lot of the meme-spouting shit, and serves as more of "background noise" IMO.

If fap-bait is the worst criticism levied against it, then I could think of worse things.

trannies are mentally ill, user. what the fuck did you expect