Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/noL3G.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn I feel bad for Dennis Rodman

He must how been plowin pussy hard

Lol'd at broke his penis

That or Kim is into some really freaky shit

Ouch. Not 1. Not 2...

Dude was probably a mean fuckin' machine. Imagine the pain of that. The feeling of your dick just snapping down. Ouch.

Trump has really fucked his campaign up
How does someone do so badly after 8 years of terrible democrat leadership and against such a shit candidate like hillary

Trump is just a huge fuckup, look how much damage he has done to the nationalist movement alone. We will forever be painted as dumb cunts because of that mouth breathing fuck

I am a #CELIBATEmissile now

Holy shit., that must hurt.

ITS THE FUCKING JOOS

Straya even the fucking leaf got the ice law against the shill OP. come on!

Hurrr everything that isnt pro-trump is a shill

Fuck off nigger

>ice law
*cold shoulder

Spanish to English phrases are weird.

How do you break your penis?

Trying bending your erect cock in half. Come back and report your results

Holy shit three times wtf

I've had it happen to me. It's not fun, at all.
It actually feels like a snap.

Jesus. Did it just snap down halfway? Like a 90 degree angle?

it's all because of that tiny little area between the pussy and the asshole. fuck that little dick breaking strip of land. had to have my dick in a cast and take salt peter to keep me from getting erections. fuck every teenage bitch in yoga pants who almost ruptured my cock.

i deleted FB fort this reason, Zuck the Cuck obviously couldn't see his investments in Hillary go down in the toilet. honestly it's fucking pathetic that they're berating people with this political shit.

I wasn't watching when it happened but it felt like it.
My Mrs. and I were going it doggy style and really getting in to it. We both pulled back and rammed at the same time and missed.
My dick hit her hip bone and it was a flash of intense pain, a popping noise and instant nausea. It had bent about half way down.
I could hardly move for about half an hour after and a hard lump formed on the bit of my dick where it snapped.
Luckily I went to the doctor and got some cream that fixed it up and the damage wasn't too bad.

I've had three kids since then and all the plumbing is OK.

It's just as bad as you would imagine.

One guy did it in the Abella Anderson video

Damn, better luck next time Missy Franklin.

Hey, well, you've got three beautiful children, so you got out of it alright. That's good to hear.

Sauce?

Peru, what the fuck is wrong with your flag?

Who thought that was a good idea?

A broken penis is no laughing matter :(

quick google search was rewarded with this
i.imgur.com/noL3G.gif

This isn't good

Did your kids come out bent at weird angles and shit?

Lol comin off the bloom bieber benis wagon nobody wants to see rodman's rod roddy. He can only meme about it with muh bbdick

It's canada's flag without the leaf

dennis broke his rod man

Facejew, Sillicon Valley and MSM have ascended to another level of shilling, Super Shilling 2

Yup. I'm pretty happy with it.

All healthy

>How does someone do so badly after 8 years of terrible democrat leadership and against such a shit candidate like hillary
Deliberately.

Only a shill or an autist defends themselves against the charge of being a shill.

I'm fine with pissing off either, you double nigger.

At what point do you think the Republicans will recognize that the plot is real.

He's essentially ostracized and alienated key member of his "own" party. It's actually horrible to watch.

>Dennis Rodman Says he broke his penis 3 times

Yeah, he said this on The Howard Stern Show in like 1998

>Trump isn't being specific and hasn't shared the documents/articles he is referencing yet!

>Lol, Hillary is spotless, she is a golden egg of perfection, literally nothing wrong with her agenda or past. Trump is a bad businessman, bro.

Good luck burgers. Purge the nigger/spic/female vote and you'll win.

>many people are saying
Funny how twitter doesn't remove that one. It got hijacked by trolls anyways, all the top posts are anti-Hillary.