Visiting Germany: Want to Speak With Children of Prominent Nazis

I am going to visit Bavaria this fall, and I would like to arrange an interview with the children of several prominent Nazis.

My purpose wouldn't be to judge their parents and it also wouldn't be to condone NS beliefs. I just want to speak with them and ask a few politically incorrect questions.

This is not a joke, I am quite serious and would genuinely like to speak with these children.

Does anyone know of a way to get in contact with Edda Goering or Gudrun Himmler?

I'd be more than happy to come back and make a thread on Sup Forums after I meet with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62FJA0u1Bzw
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-father-heinrich-himmler-not-5745296
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For clarification, I want to ask these kids what their parents were like as individuals (not their political beliefs, just their day to day attitudes).

I'm sure you would be turned down. It's hard to see how you wouldn't just bring them some type of negative spotlight even if your intended audience would think it's cool.

Albert Speer's daughter is a Greens politician and hosts several Syrian refugees at her house so if you're not white you could probably get an interview and free accommodation at her house.

Just black out hte faces and voices.....

>USA USA
youtube.com/watch?v=62FJA0u1Bzw

Protip: You only have freedom of speech in America.

I understand what you are saying, and my proposal is:

I won't record any interviews. I'll go in, pay them some cash, and then leave without a single bit of proof that I ever spoke with any Nazi kids.

And since many of you on Sup Forums seem to be incredibly good at finding info, here is my proposal to you:

- Whoever gives me genuine contact info for Edda Goering gets a paypal deposit of $300

>pay them some cash
you realise these are really old people we are talking of? They would probably be offended if you offer them money

How about you write them a formal letter explaining your motives/ bullshit a bit how you are writing an article

Also, there are some interviews with people like Manfred Rommel

I fully realize that many older Germans would consider cash offensive, but several children of prominent NS figures are now living in poverty.

It was just an idea.

I'd also love to write a letter to them, but I can't find any solid contact info. If you know where / who I can address a letter to; please let me know.

AMA, you don't need to travel

And, who the fuck do you think you are really.

>I'm some pseudo intellect
>They'd talk to me because I think I'm special

This isn't about me thinking I'm special, I just really want to talk to these people. I especially want to speak with Edda Goering.

Do you want $300 or not?

Is that 300 USD or Shekels?

US Dollars. Paid directly to a paypal account of your choice.

Just give me the info and a bit of time to verify that it's real.

Damn look at those DSL

that's one beautiful lady.
Who is she?

I'll gladly tell you, if you can give me the info I'm looking for.

Im part Jordanian, do u think she'll let me come?

They will only talk withyou if you are from a big newspaper or tv channel. They did this shit already so many times, there is even some movies on netflix of them...

Who is this coal burning queen?

Offer still stands: I'll tell you her name if you give me contact info.

> t. mossad

I'll tell you for free: Rachel Cook.
Jewing a bro for a silly idea. Pff.

The one who doesn't go near sudacas. Güero only

>1440972341-1440539668065.jpg
Google search by image: Rachael Leigh Cook (actress)

They're a cool group of hot guys and gals, that's for sure.

Is the op still here?
I've heard that Gudrun Burwitz is a neo-nazi and defends Heinrich himmler. If you say you're there to know more about her father, i'm sure she will meet you. Just don't mention money over there.

see this - mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/my-father-heinrich-himmler-not-5745296

I used to be good friend with John-Mohammed Eichmann, but I lost his number.

At least those aren't skinheads.

are you going over there because america exiled you for touching kids?

Mel Gibson? Is that you?

DO NOT GIVE THIS PERSON ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY FIND ON EDDA GOERING.

GERMAN AUTHORITIES AND TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING HER FAMILY FOR NAZI ANTIQUES TO RECLAIM FROM THEM.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTER.

Edda Göring lives in Munich.

Negative.

It took David Irving 10 years to earn the trust of those that he interviewed. I'd reccomend you stop being so deluded.

Have fun getting jailed.