Should I kill myself and hope I'm born as an aryan man? I hate being brown

Should I kill myself and hope I'm born as an aryan man? I hate being brown.

Also /shitskin/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice proxy Kyle.

You crazy beaner. You let other people define you. You had that power of self-determination the whole time.

you'll get bad karma if you kill yourself, be reborn a full nigger for sure.

Thats a nice name. No clue who youre talking about though

>HAHAHAHAH WE ARE KEKING YOU WHITEY ARE YOU TRIGGERED YET

>*sniff* tfw no white gf /brownfeels/

Yes

Reincarnation doesn't real.

When you die that's it.

This

>Wanting to be white, despite white people being generally terrible people like the sissy face in your pic

AHAHAHAHA *takes breath* AHAHAhahAhAH *phfww* HOOOOO.

Should I kill a couple mudslimes before I go out via cop? I think that would balance it out

>like the sissy face
i dont understand this meme. what's a non sissy face to you?

try and act like antonio banderes i guess? that is who i would try to model myself on if i was a brown spaniard?

killing a few random irrelevant mudslimes isn't gonna do anything other than get the media to depict you as a retarded, deranged piece of shit If anything, it'll garner sympathy towards your victims.

Looking like you have some conviction rather than being a money grubbing, whore monging fuccboi.

>Being one of very few Asian kids in my rural community in Victoria
>I didn't give a fuck and nobody gave me a fuck about my race

I don't care whether if I was white or not as long as I could be born as Australian again.

Self deprecating fucks are the worst

Do your best with what you're given.
Or just rob shoot and rape

DO IT FAGGOT!

>One less shitposter.

whiteys are rapidly losing their power around the world. hence why you see so much SJW-hate here. Whiteys know their time at the top is coming to an end, and they're perpetually speeding up the process by being ring-winged cuckfags.

Yeah

Yes

kill cartel members and say you did it for mexico

this would encourage debate on tackling the issue and maybe make you a martyr

imagine if mexico cleaned up its drug trade problem and was not seen as a shithole by the rest of the world?

I'd rather be asian

anything that would make me most desirable to pale pelinegras that look slightly masculine/Jewish

The Jews have got you, bro. The next step is hating whitey and raping and pillaging until you get shot by a white cop. Don't do it.

A billion other alien planets each with quadrillions of non-sentient lifeforms and you think you'll be reborn as a human? kek

when whitey leaves civilization leaves with it

after the niggers twerk upon the ruins of western civilzation thinking its funny....then comes the poverty famine rape murder and death

Nah, being white is overrated. Unless you hit the lottery and get a god-tier jawline, eyes, hair and nose, you look like a hairless pink ape with a small dick. If you think winning bronze is bad, talk to the guy who wins silver.

>I hate being brown.

Hurry up and become a state plz. Thanks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o

t.nigger

das becuz white enslayed us and stole all the genes tech we hads

no

even if reincarnation is real and youre reborn white, you probably wont look like the guy in OP

trust me, all of us (whites) want to look as good as that guy

its not as easy as just being white

Ahahahah fucking pathetic

>tfw shitskin but probably better looking than 95% of the "aryan" neckbeards on this board.
Kek

Id take being a white skinned spic over a brown european beaner

OP you're fine plus you're in Mexico, you are the majority in your country. That's all a man can ask for, really. Take pride in your heritage, for it is rich.

Just be a civilized person that's all you need to do.

t. a train driver

Im half Roma, half Indian who was born in the US and is only attracted to Whites and Asians. I'm doing fine and I probably have a darker complexion then you.

the "white" mexican dating a blonde of danish descent, I probably have a greater chance of propagating your race than most of you low test white boys. I'm white but my dick darker than copper.

I feel you senpai
not being white is a curse we must live with for the rest of our lives

Do it. Reincarnation exits.

Canadians.

I would have to end my life if I was born a person who isn't even attracted to their own people.
Literally a jewish existence of which needs to be removed.