Prove to me that Korra isn't shit

Prove to me that Korra isn't shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=LdAVRglNhxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Metal Führer was redeeming abit.

I can't.

Seasons 1 and 3 are better than most of the bland random cartoons with that flat plastic animation style that's popular right now. Nuke Cartoon Network

This
Kuvira did nothing wrong

It gave us the pure female form's essence of beauty distilled into one character (Korra)
No one else can come even slightly close to her physical form.

kuvira was teh übermenschchoice you untermensch.

Book 1: 8/10
Book 2: 5/10
Book 3: 9/10
Book 4: 7/10

She had very big breasts and that was nice.

HEIL METAL FÜHRER

They should have animated more bouncing.

The writing was much worse than Avatar's. The romance plots were bad, as were most other sub-plots. The main characters were never developed fully, and the progression that they got was random and uneven. The flow of the entire series was not at all cohesive, and it seemed more like an anthology rather than the story of Korra's character (or any other character).

Despite these issues, it was still a pretty great cartoon. Animation was wonderful throughout each season, the fights all looked great. Certain background characters (Tenzin, Lin, Amon, Red Lotus crew, Kuvira, Varrick, Zhu Li) were great and would have been worthy of minor parts in TLA. They also were pretty good in world-building to expand on the TLA universe.

In the end TLA is just too high a standard to hold anything to. Korra was pretty good.

Is the Last Airbender just as good as a childrens cartoon can get?

no. It seems great in hindsight, just like samurai jack, but never try to watch it again. They're at least 40% filler

I watched through Samurai Jack again like a month ago

it was still great

giv Fuhrer gf

well it's a children's cartoon

you can't have 100% just continuing story, you need the self contained shit per episode

What episodes would you argue are filler? Even in episodes where they're not actively working towards taking down Ozai they will typically talk about it and pretty much every side story includes quality character development and world building.

HEIL METAL FUHRER

This show made the entire existence of the Avatar the result of a glowing tape worm parasitically fused to a person's soul who uses tape worm magic to simultaneously hold on to all 4 bending methods.

That entire concept pretty much ruined it.

Can someone explain something to me?
In the S2 finale, Korra loses Raava, and Vaatu turns into a giant monster.

Korra then sits in a magic tree and 'bends her own spirit' to become a giant monster herself.
But surely at this point, with no Raava, Korra was no different to anybody else? Can anybody just meditate in this tree and become a giant monster? Why can the most powerful spirit in the universe in turbo-mode be beaten by anybody with access to a magic tree?
Hell why did the ancient benders decide to start throwing rocks at each other instead of going super saiyan and shooting lasers in the first place?

Also after Vaatu was defeated and Korra reunited with Raava, why isn't Korra at the same power level as turbo-Vaatu?

did they get complaints for giving her DDs?

There's an entire series as to why Legend of Korra sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY

nice trips

I've only watched 2 minutes but I think this is pretty well edited I'm in for a good time

>the great divide

season 2's finale was an absolute abortion, but it did give us this
youtube.com/watch?v=LdAVRglNhxI

That's a reasonable point (even though one could argue that it showed Aang shift to pragmatism in conflict resolution). But it's also the worst episode in the series. There's no way the series is 40% filler. Maybe 10% at most.

You think Avatar has more minutes of plot per episode than Korra?

the bes part is this is actually accurate to her canon body

i need more or another show at least thanks

I want to fuck brown white korra

Oh Jesus its like midichlorians all over again

Wasn't shit, just never lived up to the hype and potential

It's a bloody shame too, becanse Wan was cool

>2 threads about avatar on Sup Forums
>3 on Sup Forums

what the hell is going on, is it avatar day or something?
what's funny is that I just binged the series recently

brown white?

My little sister was watching Last Airbender on her laptop so I saw the episodes where they hang about water city with her, it was nice
And because children don't have school right now there was this TV channel a couple weeks back that just showed a shit ton of Abtab episodes in a row, how it's even legal to make children marathon TV shows I don't know but I sure had a solid time

life's good man

The original show gave implications that the Avatar was something important not just to humanity but to the spirits themselves.

We got an idea that the Avatar was actually the avatar of something but Korra basically fucked everything up by making it a complex make shift plan by a "spirit of goodness" to keep herself alive so her counterpart doesn't get an 1000 year shit show until she's reborn.

>life's good man
for you

are you german too? i rewatched both shows because i saw it being aired on tv here as well

It started out ok, tho her whining got anoying. But then it went full retard in the end and she cried hard enough and won because b ur self then she kissed a girl because ratings were plummet ing and the writers wanted to do something that, in theit own words, would be brave and attention grabbing. IE an attempt to get pablicity and a following for their shit show.

HEIL METAL FUHRER

she'll abandon you in the heat of battle tho

She is inuit so more Asian than anything.

jawohl

Reminder that Korra is white with a tan.

yep because you sure get a whole lot of sunlight at the south pole, don't you idiot?

>Literally raised in an ice village
>All the ice dwellers are brown including those who never left the village
>A tan

Try harder

Oh come on E;R I like your videos but stop shilling your channel here m8

Well...yes, you do actually. Six months of it.

no

she's /fit/ therefore not shit

this
they drew deliberately

>they made Toph into a slut who wouldn't even tell her daughters who their fathers were.

>father's

she forged them from metal and then had aang implant spirits into them to bring them to life

>how it's even legal to make children marathon TV
And should it be not?

The whole series should have been Zaheer and crew as the main characters with the Avatar as the antagonist.

But it is. They didn't know if each season was going to be the last so there's no overarching plot and they made everyone a degenerate.

Zaheer did nothing wrong.

this bitch murdered his gf by wrapping her head in metal and causing an explosion

>Zaheer did nothing wrong.
I agree. Plus they were some of the most interesting characters in the franchise. Don't even start out with him getting bending, they were freedom fighters and they were fucking cool.

By seasons-- 3> 4> 2 (part 2 after Wan) > 1> 2 (part 1 before Wan)

last airbender = original trilogy
korra = sequel trilogy

the more I think about this...the more it makes sense. this fits so much it's not even FUCKING funny. I've yet to see what's the "prequel trilogy" of avatar.

>implying
Kuvira is better
Katara is better
Azula is best
Ty lee is better
Jin is better
Fuck even Asami is better

Beginnings was the prequels, it was an incoherent mess and totally ruined the entire backstory

Showed Aang's ability to bring people together and be a peace-broker. It was far better than shit like Nightmare's and Dreamscapes and The Painted Lady.

That episode was fantastic but it ruined the entire lore of Avatar.

People learned waterbending from the moon/tides, people learned firebending from the dragons, people learned airbending from sky bison, people learned earthbending from badger moles.

The big bad badger moles, who lurk in the tunnels, hate the wolf bats, but love the sounds.

>tfw all the bending fights are boring and unimaginative
>tfw the character arcs are pretty shit and sometimes don't make sense
>tfw great characters are misused or underused like toph, old airbender guy, Lin bei fong and more
>tfw the series still has flashes of brilliance that show how great it could have been, like amon's last moments, the first avatar episode, and the episode where boumi saved everyone from being captured with only a flute

Wasted fucking potential man

It was shit though. The only things it had going for it was the fight choreography and the soundtrack. Korra was supposed to be a one season miniseries and it showed. Season 3 kind of had some good things going, but it fucked up in the end. And Season 4 was a goddamn mess with the only good thing being Kuvira. And the icing on the cake is when they pandered to tumblr at the end just because, and then doubled down on it by calling anyone who criticized their decision homophobes.

Gay or not, the writers of this series cannot do romance. It was shit in ATLA, it was shit in Korra, and it's very shit in the comics.

Tenzan pretty much just gets knocked out in any fight he's in. Master airbender my ass.

Only adult airbender was his only thing. Once they started showing up everywhere he got his shit rekt

>ATLA's romance
>bad

it was by no means good, but it was pulled off decently enough

think you need to watch some of it again, he was pretty badass

I agree. The romance wasn't spectacular, but it also wasn't a core aspect of the series. I thought Aang-Katara was done pretty well with the innocent tone they took for most of the series, and Sokka-Suki was nothing to complain about.

It wasn't great given they completely changed it during the series. Aang and Katara were not intended originally and it shows. It's half-baked at best.

ikki and that young officer would be cute together

Reminder that every single storyline in Korra was stolen

every

single

one

what's that from

damn I remember that game

It had top-tier waifus

Some wii game

HEIL METAL FÜHRER!

>the denial to the fact the she couldn't keep a marriage down, twice.

Korra is white.