How does multiculturalism work in Canada when it has failed so obviously in Europe?

How does multiculturalism work in Canada when it has failed so obviously in Europe?

>le hamster gamer gurl anime
>leaf

No.

Canadian multicult has more asians and less blacks.

you tell us mohammed

it's not designed to "work" it's designed to weaken societies to make them easier to control and manipulate.

where the fuck have you been nigger?

It doesn't really, we're the land of ethnic enclaves.

It's just that individually, all the populous minorites around here are pretty bro-tier so it works out anyways.

It doesn't work in Canada, your just still in the totally ignorable phase.

work =/= not committing crime and going to school

multiculturalism in Canada is pretty shit too considering the people you let in culturally oppose you (including Asians) or are flat out shit (Africans)

t. non-White, Muslim immigrant

>t. non-White, Muslim immigrant
Where from?

Multicult killed the melting pot star.

If you think that Canada should be anything but a predominantly Anglo-Scottish place with the few Scandis, Germans, French and Dutch, you are a cuck.

>everybody self segregates by race or ethnicity into their own neighborhoods
>nobody wants to interact with anybody not belonging to their ethnicity in a meaningful way
>white Canadians occasionally buy kebab or Chinese takeout

"Multiculturalism just werks xD"

t. cuckold
A decent man of honour doesn't leech fruits of other civilization, he shapes better tomorrow for his Land.

It works for the few globalists and the banks of course, the countries strongest industry.

Looks like the entire population is replaced every few generations so it's really hard to pin down what exactly is going on here. The poos and chinks will probably be replaced with Africans.

Every African and Asian immigrant I've met came here to work or study, not leech off benifits. The same can't be said for the Muslim ones, specifically the Syrian """refugees""" who waste millions of our tax dollars and don't work or do shit.

Muslims are a cancer on society, youd be doing a service to this country by killing yourself.

Because Trudeau needed a new bull for his wife. When he's happy, Canada is happy.

Canadas not melting pot, Canada is cultural mosaic.

i want to black ebina chan, desu sama

It works so well they just form small communities of their peers

1. More white people. Canada is nowhere near as diverse as the US
2. Enclavization.
3. Most of your black families fled the US during slavery. IE, they were the ones determined and intelligent enough to escape. We got stuck with the idiots and then proceeded to breed the brains out of them even more
5. You killed all your indians

Kind of like the fucking US used to do.

It hasn't worked in Canada
There are very little "melting pot towns"
In greater vancouver there is little mixing of races.
The gooks, sand niggers, chinks, japs, and poo in loos all have their own towns or areas. And the poo in loos hate themselves and are separated with many gangs.
The only good thing is you just have to go 30 mins out of van to get to the good white towns.

You get billionaires chinks. We get the scum of humanity.

>The only good thing is you just have to go 30 mins out of van to get to the good white towns.

When's the last time you left your house? Nowhere 30 minutes from van is white only anymore that I can think of. The flood of immigrants has absolutely fucking skyrocketed just in the last few years.

We literally enshrined multiculturalism in our laws.

Is it the same person each time? Because I've seen a lot of hamster posting from Canadians.

Canada doesn't have a culture, so there is no conflict with the natives.

>Canada
>no conflict with the natives.
Fuckin Lmao

Meant Greater Vancouver
Abby, Chilliwack is great

I know, har har. But in the context I mean natives as in Canadians, not the actual natives.

Canada is an invented country built on land stolen from the indigenous and filled with immigrants.
Europe houses a number of countries filled with indigenous.

Asians want to be White. So its not multiculturalism, its assimilation. Also Canada only has a 3% Black population. Don't worry though, Trudeau is working to correct this racism.

I grew up in BC and I am honestly so sick of all the Chinks that flood Downtown Vancouver and Richmond. Also, the Rapefugees are going to stage an attack here one day. I just know it

abby is full of punjabs, but they keep most of their crime to themselves.
Chilliwack is full of white people, but they're the trashiest sort.

It's mostly the second generation chinese that are like this in my experience.

My impression of most First generation Chinese is that they can't drive, they cheat a shitton, and are new money as fuck and love expensive cars. But they're immensely proud of being bilingual and their connection to some of the largest economies and fastest rising countries on earth.

Second generation chinese are beta as fuck, have this huge fucking hangup about chinese girls dating white guys, bitch about racism constantly seemingly not understanding how they're getting raped sideways by affirmative action policies people they align themselves with push, cry that they're called a "model minority" and are total SJWs. They also deep down want to be white.

Like in a lot of ways I get better along with second generation or later but holy fuck the hell is wrong with them?

A fucking leaf
It doesn't

rape in loo

If Sup Forums has taught me one thing, it's that I should hate Syrians.

1, Europe by United Nations standards (1948)holds no indiginous people
2, by that metric ,Italy was stolen from the original indiginous.

Europe holds indigenous people by the 1948 UN standarts

Multiculturalism in Canada has been failing since 1763

Because your are in the honey moon of multiculturalism.
When everything is nice and violens minorities are still not a problem.
When your nigger and muslims population will grow get ready to close your home and never relax in the streets.