Best MCU villain by a fucking landslide

Best MCU villain by a fucking landslide.

Based Keaton bringing the capekino like usual.

Spider-Man actually saved the villain rather than let them self-terminate

Felt good man

Can you believe Keaton is almost 70?

>that car scene

How much of his character was actually like this in the comics?

I know they tried to make him a little bit more sympathetic in later comics but here he barely even feels like a villain.

That's not saying much considering there hasn't been a single decent marvel villain

I'm really tired of fluffing up trash tier spider-man mooks with generic bullshit so they fill a 2 hour movie

Vulture is fucking lame no matter what you do with the character, he's a dumbass in a wingsuit that robs banks. Spider-man is a good book not because that bank robbery or vulture are interesting, but because Peter has normal guy commitments like dates and job interviews that get in the way

Very little. He's pretty much Vulture in name only, which is fine.

Not at all, Vulture is a joke villain so the MCU version is basically a new character.

>but here he barely even feels like a villain.

>steals illegal materials and sells high tech weaponry and gadgets to criminals on the street

I think he's just written as a more well rounded as a character, he started stealing the tech to support his family as well as the people that got gypped by Damage Control, at the same time he was still pretty ruthless especially when that was threatened by notTom Hardy, and even then that was a mistake.

They did the same thing with Doc Ock in 2 with the addition of a wife character.

>Vulture is fucking lame no matter what you do with the character, he's a dumbass in a wingsuit that robs banks.

Which is why they took massive creative liberties with his character, and it worked fucking great. Having him as a villain for young and naive Spider-Man fits perfectly.

the only two interesting spiderman villains left to use are Mysterio and Kraven. Vulture was a terrible idea

Mysterio would be great special effects wise, but Kraven would be good for a more human, less CGI villain.

>it worked great

He's a generic mook weapon runner with a beyond cliched "just providing for my family" backstory.

They either should have cut his screentime or given him something else to work with but "crook who rationalizes evil shit because muh daughter" is absolutely the most boring angle possible. It's the most half hearted "gee whiz maybe he aint so bad" angle to play, he might as well have had a puppy he cared for secretly.

Kraven is stronger than captain america

>no Jeffrey Dean Morgan Kraven
why live

that sounds exactly like sandman from spiderman 3. not looking forward to watching this

Obadiah Stane is still the best MCU villain.

I actually like his mothman looking outfit. He's a perfect lower level villain.

It's handled with way better than Sandman, that guy's just butthurt for some reason because someone molested him with a vulture doll or something

Sandman was going around robbing banks and shit. Vulture just swipes high tech stuff to sell it on the black market, he has an actual business he's been running for years.

>look what I just made!

go away

no. Loki, Red Skull and Winter soldier (when he was brainwashed) were better

What about Scorpion or Morbius the Living Vampire?

I liked that Peter's principal is a descendant of Cap's warbuddy

For the kind of film Homecoming is Vulture fits perfectly.

It would make zero sense to have a big shot villain in this movie, because the whole film is basically about what a tremendous newbie Spider-Man is. Vulture works because he's lower on the foodchain and on Spider-Boy's level. Hes the first real geniune threat he faces, while also establishing Spidey as a more everyman superhero.

Scorpion sucks just as hard as the Rhino does. Spidey's villains are nothing but aesthetics, the only actual good villains he has are Norman, Ock, and some incarnations of Venom

Scorpion is the the film as a regular guy pre-transformation

deepest

lore

>Red Skull
>a good villain

'no'

So if Toomes knows the Spider-Man's identity and vows to conceal it how will this factor into the equation when he joins the Sinister Six?

>tfw you geniunely didn't see the twist coming.

I didn't mind that he had little screentime or character development, when the twist came it felt like he got all the character motivation he needed in an instant. Simple but very effective villain.

They'll probably swap him for somebody else.