AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84663521/#84663521
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1490758316904/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they do now?

haha lol

Are they trying to be a parody of a new organization?

The Onion did it better.

lmao'ing out loud bros, lmaoing out loud indeed.

Were they always this shitty? I only paid them any attention when they were stoking race riots during and after the Zimmerman trial.

imagine being cnn right now

Picked an internet fight with a teenager

JUST

/r/thedonald is great!

>CNN dying
>Poland wants Trump to be their president
What a time to be alive.

>making a wrestling .gif is """""""""""""""""""""""""racist"""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""misogynist"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""homophobic"""""""""""""""""""""""

They throw around these buzzwords 24/7 even if its completely unrelated to the topic.

Cnn literally did nothing wrong.

That's because liberalism is a mental illness.

Why is Poland such a lapdog, always looking for someone else to take care of them, while talking shit about Russia and Germany? Defend yourselves on your own, subhuman leeches.

This was pretty spot on

Triggered libcuck thread *pulls out popcorn* Say it with, President Donald J Trump.

>Threaten to reveal the identity of someone because they posted a meme about your organization

It sounds like CNN is run by a 14 year old girl?

t. reddit

Reminder that Bill Maher and John Oliver work for CNN. HBO and CNN owned by the same company. So you'll never see those two goofy faggots say a bad word about the Cucked Numale Network

Reminder that if you EVER find yourself defending a global multinational corporation over a private citizen you've gone too far down the rabbit hole

Get a hold on your life.

It's not actually over the gif
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84663521/#84663521

She is thicccer in every new photo

I don't think they're really defending them at full force. It's a lot of cognitive dissonance, they're don't want to lose anymore but they know CNN shit the bed. It's non objective shitposting because there is no defense for CNN, only trying to hold on to what little credibility the libcuck party has left.

Do these cunts really believe that women are even remotely strong?

Ok, how would that be considered racist/misogynist/homophobic?

Libfag SEETHING

Triggered a dumb cuck.

t. reddit

CNN are /ourguys/
If you don't like CNN you should go back to raddit

Stop posting this or it will get ugly for you

Cry more little cuck.

>spend ages calling Trump and Sup Forums Nazis & antisemite
>now their go to insult is call Trump a jew puppet

Is anything more hilariously pathetic than a liberal?

t. reddit

>were they always this shitty?
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

>Trump goes out of his way to be a puppet of Israel
>Trumplerina gets upset at an image of truth

You.

>t.
Spoted the reditor.

Very interesting.
It's kind of like there is a double standard out there and that the jews maybe, in some respects aren't quite like everyone else.

t. reddit

Lots of racist ass drumph cucks in here, it sure would be a shame if I just out of the blue decried you all as racists? Want to defend yourself? Not today my friend, we don't listen to racists in 2017.

/thread

You can leave now lmao, better luck next time kids.

Buh

Bye.

Drumphcucks eternally wrecked

Oh and I'm not even mad by the way I'm sitting here with my crew and we're all laughing our asses off at you guys. LOL.

>attacking the media is a good thing and not fascist at all, it's the media who should apologise!!! XDD

Sup Forums liberals

I STOLE CNN

>reddit spacing
kys

CNN was a target for liberals from about 2007-2016 because of their absolute shit content. The pressure was starting to work, then Drumpf had to ruin it.

t. reddit

>there's people actually defending CNN over this

Lmao, yes down with fascism let the multinational corporation bully the child, YAY!!

laugh while you can drumpfcucks, we'll see who's laughing when he's impeached

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>CNN was a target for liberals from about 2007-2016 because of their absolute shit content.
yah, I remember Colbert and Stewart regularly roasting them on their CC shows

oh how times change

That's all you can say.

t. reddit

It wasn't just them it was a lot of well know liberal writers. CNN really went to shit after Ted Turner sold them.

ooh this is good, mind if I borrow it?

he's not a child but a full grown man that should take responsibility for his bigoted, violent trash.

I don't think they're pretending to hate Trump for being an Israel supporter. They just know how much it bothers Sup Forums.

Holy shit, were people in the 90's so retarded that they believed this?

It's falling on deaf ears, user.

This site has undergone a severe brain-drain, anyone with sense got the fuck out at the same time Stormfront (and in MUCH larger numbers, faggots who pretend they're fascists for LE MEMER CRED XD PRAISE KEK) moved in.

I'd like to think at one point debate and real discussion was possible on here, but now contrary opinions are largely met with ridicule and memes instead of debunking/debate. Maybe it was always this bad and I never noticed before.

The pendulum will swing back pretty soon, the alt-right is already starting to eat itself as civic nationalists and ethno-nationalists destroy each other, and as Trump continually reveals himself to be a retard.

t. reddit

>people
>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1490758316904/

JUST

>when reddit tries to meme

Sad!

nice b8 pasta, tourists

>tfw Sup Forums mods are literally butt hurt CNN employees

You can occasionally get a decent discussion going, if you ignore anyone who uses the word cuck. But after enough posts it all turns to nigger this and cuck that.

See? Liberals are actually supporting CNN bullying a citizen, next their be sucking Wall Street and bank cocks. They're so fucking pathetic.

>replying to pasta
Fucking redditors are so obvious.

I don't get it. This is true, right? Does no one else see a problem with this?

>This is true

Look them all up yourself, asshole

>next their be sucking Wall Street and bank cocks

They aren't really the only ones, but at least they don't have the nerve to consider themselves 'anti-establishment'

>next their be sucking Wall Street and bank cocks. They're so fucking pathetic
says the user who voted in a president that wants to repeal all the post-recession safeguards against another major economic downturn just so Trump and his ilk can make more millions off the lower classes before the bubble bursts again

CNN is still shit, blame the liberals for stopping because Trump started shitting on CNN

That's not what happened.

liberals and conservatives have beaten the same horses for so long that there is no point in debating. Nobody is going to change their mind.

Why are people saying the guy is a teenager/child? Is it because the average the_donald memer is one? He's an adult.

You realize you just replied to a pasta, right? Retard.

t. reddit

The ideals don't change, but circumstances and technology do. The world is changing at such a rapid pace and nobody has the answers.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I sort of just assumed he was because of how quickly and embarassingly he caved like a little bitch

liberals cant have a discussion without resorting to calling people racists, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic as if that means that they win the discussion.

I have no idea. No one can provide an answer, they just point to Junior's tweet.

ahahaha
G

I

F

E

D

With them being jewish or being upset that he posted about them all being jewish because the latter isn't something new

>but at least they don't have the nerve to consider themselves 'anti-establishment'

The entire basis for the left's world view is that they are oppressed minorities fighting the big evil white male patriarchy establishment. Their entire identity revolves around being anti establishment.

Or, you know, you can talk to adults and not kids on the internet.

Watching libcucks try and eek out an argument to defend CNN is funny. There is nothing that can. You just keep losing. :)

liberals have the emotional maturity of children

>this is what liberals believe
Giving useful IDIOTS a whole new meaning.

>The entire basis for the right's world view is that they are oppressed christian whites being genocided by jews and feminists. Their entire identity revolves around being anti establishment