/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

I Want Milkies Edition

>pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

MeanwhileP.s: Read Mark Frost's book

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/04/05/mark_frost_s_the_secret_history_of_twin_peaks_shows_just_how_bad_twin_peaks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wJjYNViAorE
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
garmonblogzia.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/lodges-empires-and-lost-highways-the-grand-unification-theory-of-the-lynchian-universe-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't mind me, just doing me exercises.

First for hanging man?

:c

>you're about to go to bed when you hear a knock on the door
>you go to open and see Dennis Hopper standing there
>he pulls out a medical mask from his pocket and starts inhaling through it
What do you do?

Why did Cooper lose his coat when entering the black lodge in the S2 finale? He had it on when he entered. Fucking hack Lynch.

>sock garters
Do people actually do thing?

If I take that off will you die?

I've done my part of the deal Frost

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/04/05/mark_frost_s_the_secret_history_of_twin_peaks_shows_just_how_bad_twin_peaks.html

Damn you got Frosted bro.

when is episode 9??

Wait who the fuck's that?

DON'T LOOK AT ANDY'S GUT

Sheryl Lee is COMFY!

How can Lynch even compete?

Through abuse, rape, torture, kidnapping and murder.

how do you go from this

NO
FUCKING
JUDY
IN
THIS
THREAD

to this?
He looks like a pussy now. At least before he looked more like a typical writer

Next sunday

Lynch drugged him

Rip i mean this sunday

laugh when the helium makes his voice go funny

He was killed by David and Harry Enfield was hired to replace him

So that's why he's always advertising his book? To get lods of emone?

>user, is this the toy you wanted for your birthday? It was a little expensive so you're going to have to find some way to pay me back...

he became BOB

WOP YER PIES ON THE COUNTAH!

So I've heard mentioned around some believe that Cooper actually came back to a different time by traveling through the 3 outlet after Naido pulls the switch. It was originally 15.

I hear it originated on dugpas, and can't seem to find the thread or location of said theory. Does anyone here have any working knowledge of it, or could lay it out so I could decide on the veracity of it? I was wondering if something strange happened there as well, and thinking back I can't specifically recall any 2010+ technology being shown in those scenes, but I also can't say for sure. I'm going to take a look a little later tonight, but I was wondering what the rest of the community felt about this theory and whether you guys had anything to add or to share.

The theory is basically the outlet determined maybe the year that Cooper would exit into, and because it initially would exit into the box where he would be mauled, Naido switched the box so he would instead exit the socket 3. 3 could be indicative of 2003? That's all I really got. Any expansion on it is appreciated greatly!

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

No, funkos are garage it's the outcome of a 50 year old executive seeing his kid watching "them Chinese cartoons with the big eyes". I want the missing pieces you stupid bitch.

ok thanks my man

BABY WANTS TO HUG!

It was debunked they're using tablet's an the meeting with Dougie

>2003fags still exist

We see an iPad in DougieCoop's "timeline"

Dougie get ipad

youtube.com/watch?v=wJjYNViAorE

w2c that comfy scarf

Twin Peaks without David Lynch is ________

Do you guys think we're going to get any more with Laura and/or Leland?

>2003

season 2

Melrose Place

As bad as a Slate article

Coherent and makes sense ',:^)

There's this one image that makes me lean in one direction regarding one of those characters floating around

le quirky reddit show

I'm not sure whether you're baiting or not but Coop's hotel key that Jade sent arrived on Twin Peaks a few days later so no

An user pointed out that the chair from first pic looks like the one used in EP 8

>check kyle's twitter
>find this
lel

It's also the same chair in the middle image

God, could you imagine if tarrentino did twin peaks, alot of laura Palmer's feet, spouced with talking about sucking black cock.

Like rape without murder

Comfy.

Sheryl Lee is huggable and CUTERER!!

Why does Coop's face look so fucked up in the first image?

Goooood, goooood.

Now pre order the next book too.

>TPG thread?...bring back some memories.

Watch season 1

Makeup to make him look older.

In the dream he was 25 years older, so he has grey hairs and some wrinkles. When Laura said "see you in 25 years" she was merely referring to this dream sequence.

Attempt to dispute this.

I can't because it's impossible

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Genuinely curious, could you explain yourself and your motivations a little more?

HE LIES

Are you the same guys who posts this in every thread or has it spread and others are doing it? Cos it's a big pile of LIES.

>Pic is evil cooper

No it's fucking not. Kyle wears black contacts for evil cooper he said so in an interview.

Dougie is the key to all of this

>Cooper is still semiDougiemode when he begins driving the car
>he repeats the directions said by the GPS

It's not about the bunnies.

We're not gonna talk about the bunnies

more like Asian husbandu edition

We're NOT going to post lewd pics

i've got some bad news for you

senorita dido has best milkies :3

That's correct

You'll see...

Hugs not fugs!

david lunch lol

Want to hug!

I think I've got a handle on things so far but a question that keeps entering my head is...

>Will Rhonda 'tard rape Coop?

Why the FUCK is she so smug?

She is CUTE!

Because she's humanity's saviour.

>Laura
>Donna
>Shelly
>Audrey

Fixed it to reflect the real order. This is official so don't even bother to dispute it.

>it's not
Scenes from Rabbits are interspersed throughout Inland Empire, which features Rita/Camilla from Mullholland Drive in the closing credits, thus confirming Inland Empire and Mullholland Drive are in the same universe. Additionally club Silencio is the Black lodge where the Giant and the fat Lady reside in the most recent episode of Twin Peaks, thus confirming Rabbits, Inland Empire and Mulholland Drive are all set in the Twin Peaks universe.
Trust me, bunnies are at the centre of all of this.

>Black Lodge

Pretty sure that was the White Lodge, friend.

Moira Kelly's Donna is best though.

>when the Sheryl Lee spammer single handedly killed /tpg/
no one appreciates your waifuism autism

garmonblogzia.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/lodges-empires-and-lost-highways-the-grand-unification-theory-of-the-lynchian-universe-part-1/

This guy gives a good go at the Lynchverse theory but it was written pre Return.

Sorry, you're right I meant to write white lodge.

>In a note of unwitting irony, Frost has the “archivist” who compiled this dossier elaborate on his theories about the differences between secrets and mysteries:
>"… a secret is only a secret as long as you keep it. Once you tell someone, it loses all of its power, for good or ill. Like that, it’s just another piece of information. But a real mystery can’t be solved, not completely. It’s always just out of reach, like a light around the corner. You might catch a glimpse of what it reveals, but you can’t know the heart of it, not really. That’s what gives it value. It can’t be cracked. It’s bigger than you and me, bigger than everything we know."
>Exactly. And that explains why The Secret History of Twin Peaks turns out to be the perfect title for Frost’s book. There’s not a drop of mystery left in it by the time he’s done.

Is this bitch retarded? The paragraph she just quoted explains that regardless of how many secrets are revealed, the mystery isn't solved. Hence, all the contents of the Secret History don't begin to cover the mystery of Twin Peaks, and the unanswerable mystery is the real dark power underlying all the bizarre, goofy secrets and conspiracies in the book.

Fucking Slate

>Caring how others use the internet

I do

>books women will never understand
(all of them)

David Lynch was the bad influence and the one who became not so nice, not the boys.