I can't sleep thinking about this Sup Forums

In this vast universe, where is all the extra terrestial life? Why haven't they contacted us yet? Why are they taking so long to find and invade earth so that we all unite with each other, shitskin and jew, white and muslim, to form a new world order to defeat the alien invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Killing-Star-Charles-Pellegrino/dp/0688139892
youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c
pixlr.com/editor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter
worldnewsdailyreport.com/stephen-hawkins-admits-intelligent-design-is-highly-probable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, the gate is opening soon, so we'll see what kinds of aliens and mythic creatures are trying to break through.

Because we are their test subjects. We are their simulation. Everything that is happening is because of them - they are experimenting on our species in our to build a perfect utopia. I've said too much as is.

>Why are they taking so long to find and invade earth

In the timescale of our universe, humanity is started and finished in a blink of an eye. They're out there.

I wouldn't even want to interact with a redditor. What makes you think ayy lmaos would want to interact with our worst?

>this is a perfect utopia

lmao they're not very good at it

Because the distances between stars if absolutely fucking huge. The radio signals we have sent in SETI would not have reached many solar systems. And it would probably take hundreds if not thousands of years for us to send radio messages to one another, unless they are extremely advanced and open some sort of wormhole.

They just need to cross over from another dimension.

Most likely, FTL is impossible so while there's a good chance there are aliens out there, we will never meet them due to the distances involved.

Even if FTL is possible, there are billions of planets out there, it would probably still take a long time to visit all of them.

>caring about the speed of light when you can bend space

Get on our level

"in our (order) to build a perfect utopia"

By the time they know we exist, and by the time that they get here, we will have already voluntarily genocided our race and tribalism will have descended again.

We're probably the smartest beings in the universe. Other intelligent life would have evolved billions of light years away from us. Niggers evolved one continent away from us and look how dumb they are

read The Killing Star

amazon.com/Killing-Star-Charles-Pellegrino/dp/0688139892

its the ultimate red pill about aliens

we do NOT EVER want another civilization to find us

The Fermi paradox.

Idk. Maybe we're all alone in a dead universe with a great filter.

>tfw you'd be alone, even if there were alien life

>We're probably the smartest beings in the universe
Trips of truth. Life on earth developed fairly early on into the life of the universe. We emerged about 1/3 into its present life span, then evolved in the blink of an eye.
The odds of other life out there emerging sooner, living on a more stable planet, still rich in all necessary resources, evolving to sentience, forming societies, and developing technology is absurdly low.

We're a fast evolving species that came on the scene when the universe itself was still in diapers. We're the hottest shit on the block when it comes to intelligent life. If sentient alien life exists then we'll be the ones invading their home world.

Maybe they transmit messages in ways we can't detect, or maybe it's because they generally have no interest in talking at all. They probably evolved in ways dissimilar to our own and don't have the biological incentive to talk to others like we do

If they had the technology to get here they'd be way ahead of us making contact with us similar to us talking to bacteria. The only reason they'd come is to get samples of Earth's life to study, eat and turn them into drugs. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if all the cow mutilations and outdoor pot crops that get ripped boil down to the ayyy lmaos going "dude space weed and moochew is the shit" while studying at Earth Zoo.

My biggest fear is that aliens come here with the technology to keep us alive for ever. Nothing they do to us will kill us. And they just torture the ever loving shit out of us for eternity.

>I've said too much as is.
At least you didn't say 42.. Oh shit

Space is much harsher than we've been led to believe. Between the massive amounts of radiation, the various size particles whizzing about at tens of thousands of mph, and the vast distances between planets and other star systems, space travel just doesn't seem possible given our current knowledge regarding the laws of physics. I'm sure there's plenty of life out there, but I don't think it's ever coming here nor will we be going there.

If space travel was possible, I would imagine other lifeforms would have visited our solar system sometime in the past and there'd be derelict probes and what not floating around to prove it.

Because getting around, even on 99,9(9)% of speed of light, is a very, very long haul.

Space is expanding faster than the speed of light.

Have fun thinking about that and feeling terribly alone.

Universe is big, and old

Civilisations capable of communicating with each other aint around long enough to be close enough at the same time

We only be able to send radio waves out for about 100's years and we've nearly sent our self's back to the stone age twice

I think we should hear these aliens out before we make any judgements xenophobe. Anyone killing Jews, Muslims and Shitskins can’t be all bad.

There is no alien life.
The conditions needed are too rare.

No it isn't you retarded fuck. It eventually will be, but it isn't yet.

What makes you think they haven't already?

Because I've killed people

>we exist
>the conditions are too rare
user...

>they just torture the ever loving shit out of us for eternity.
that'd be hell wouldn't it
kinda makes ya think...

happened once already. low chances on astronomy means "eventually assuredly"

Don't give up on yourself, champ. I still believe in you.
For one...a large Moon that can stir up tides, but not saturate the planet with radiation (i.e. no moon of Jupiter will do).

>what is drakes equation
>what is the law of big numbers

youre right, its rare, but both this equation and the law of big numbers co-align with how massive the universe is

there is at least one other alien civilization that is intelligent, and thats actually less likely than there being more than 1

>happened once already.
That means nothing to statistics.
low chances on astronomy means "eventually assuredly"
Not unless you're postulating infinity, meaning the Big Crunch is coming, leading to the next Bang, etc. Even then...it depends.

>tfw we're the first by a billion years

Any planet that has developed the technology for interstellar travel already used it to obliterate its inhabitants in war. Or opened up the veil to hell like in Event Horizon.

>there is at least one other alien civilization that is intelligent,
Sorry, this is retarded.
I mean...pure speculation.
You can't state an absolute with no proof, or even a speck of evidence.

>yfw singularity in your lifetime

To a civilization that has traveled across the universe I doubt mankind has anything to offer to them.

There are probably a million other planets just like Earth, why would aliens bother stopping here? Clay and rare resources were the only reasons why new world colonization was a thing, and the universe has vast amounts of both.

Aliens probably know about us, but they don't give enough of a shit to pay us a visit. The only real reason I might see aliens dropping by is to have a giggle and glass our pathetic little civilization just like a bored gradeschooler knocks over an anthill.

We will build a wall and make the aliens pay for it. A beautiful wall. With a nice gate. And a path....

the universe is flat (it wont contract, just keep expanding)

even when after everything is moving away us faster than light and we can't see anything past our galaxy; star death and formation will keep happening. by then our galaxy will be a marge of our entire galactic cluster, so with billions more of stars and planets being born and dying over and over for hundreds of billions of years until heath death. so yes, its assured that even in our future locality, life will keep happening

because our galaxy is far away from all the action. Why would they go out of their way to find humans? With no significant technology advancement yet on top of that. They likely have life closer to themselves to come in contact with.

more likely like promethius, we are made to be the ultimate weapon, we are just in the middle of killing each other to make the/be the perfect weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c

Your post really made me think OP, especially the part about NWO to fight an ET threat like Independence Day.

Guess what, just your luck that they are planning a 9/11 false flag for Ayy Lmao invasion to do just that.

honestly because MORE than likely, we humans are the most advanced living life force in the universe. More than likely it's us that's going to go into space and travel billions of miles and find another species somewhere.

So you know the movies we see, that take place in space where these life forms just attack and kill us? Well more than likely those life forms represent humans realistically and the humans in the movies that die represent how humans react emotionally (victim complex). When we do finally make contact we're gonna fucking kill whoever we make contact with. I feel bad for them.

>The odds of other life out there emerging sooner, living on a more stable planet, still rich in all necessary resources, evolving to sentience, forming societies, and developing technology is absurdly low.
Compared to what?
You can't even comprehend how big the universe is. You don't have enough information to make this claim

Galaxization is blue pilled, aliens are redpilled and practice planetism.

Fermi paradox.

thanks for reminding me of our impending doom and ruining my night, user

Why would aliens be so advanced that they can just travel all the way over here to see what's up, while we haven't even gotten humans on our neighboring planets yet? I can't help but feel that any aliens out there would be around our current level of technology, unless life on their planet had a billion year head-start on us.

I only live to see something like this.

*unsheathe energy sword
*wormholes behind you
heh... nothing personal human
*probes your anus with sword

Nope. The initial conditions are not the problem. Odds of abiogenesis are 1 in 10^450. If this universe were a sim and you ran it 10^100 times to its current age you would not expect to see first life in any run.

Odds of life at the complexity level of a modern mammal? 1 in 10^3,000,000. Habitable zones don't last long enough for evolution to that level even if evolution occurred at a rate 1,000,000x faster than anything physically possible for random mutation / natural selection. And the lifespan of a habitable zone around a star is limited by physics, so there's not even the possibility of a random chance "hurr durr this one planet lasted long enough."

Life on Earth was seeded and guided. Bursts of new life in the fossil record...like the Cambrian explosion...are utterly and completely incompatible with Darwin evolution and were likely direct genetic "upgrades." Evolution is not a happy random accident like fedora biologists teach. It's the DNA of life acting out a genetic search algorithm.

Whether or not there is other life in this universe rests on one question: did our creator(s) seed and evolve life on any other planets in this universe?

I have no idea if they did nor did not.

>pixlr.com/editor/

Nice, what does that prove? I fucked a sixteen year old absolute ten (when I was 16 BTW) and that has done is made everything after worse. Even wins lose in this shitty universe.

You don't get it, even if there was some way to bypass speed of light, no human communications would be moving faster than the speed of light.

There could be a colony planet of some alien species 1 thousand light years away that they could travel in an hour, but they would have no reason to do so.

More likely, there's no advanced intelligent life within even our own GALAXY (there's estimates that there are 100+ billion galaxies)

So while there could easily be civilizations and conflicts the size of trillions of worlds, they would never find us.

BUILD SPACE WALL. AYYEXICANS HAVE TO GO BACK.

>tfw all planets that evolve intelligent life achieve the technological singularity and are massive solar-system-scale organisms
>you will never experience this era

There is no life outside this planet God only made life on this earth and the only "aliens" out there are demons, we haven't even discovered all the shit on earth yet your telling me that some "scientist" and "astronauts" have top quality info and space and planets? fuck YOU

>context-less, meaningless big numbers from an evangelical disinfo pamphlet meant to startle ignorant people

burger pls

Why does everyone believe alien civilizations are hyper evolved? There's a chance that all of them have basically the same stage of technology as us, no?

if you want a space wall a Niven Ring will not cut it. You'll need a Dyson Sphere

>to build a perfect utopia
They clearly Have difficulty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter

>No one gets out alive.

>or even a speck of evidence

i AM the evidence, faggot

>the universe is flat (it wont contract, just keep expanding)
We don't know this yet. Gravity research has just starting. We're still making up aether, but it's called 'dark matter' for now.
>its assured that even in our future locality, life will keep happening
Pure speculation. Fun, but meaningless.
In fact, most of the Universe is off-limits to life.

Good luck finding enough energy to bend space considerably enough for interstellar, intergalactic travel.

1. We're insignificant as fuck.
2. Space is really big.
3. Even with mega-alliance to defeat xenos probably wouldn't work, and would crumble back to Islamos trying to take over whats left of the world even if it did.

Thats the view held by black science guy, and all his colleagues. Its not a blind guess, its an estimation based on some ridiculously complex math modeling evolution of single cellular life from precursor chemicals. The probability of it happening at all is low. The time frame we're looking at isn't much in the scale of the universe.

The universe is about 13.8 billion~ years old.
Our solar system is about 4.6 billion~ years old.
Life began on earth about 3.8 billion~ years ago.
Real complex lifeforms appeared about 600 million~ years ago.

If life was developing in other places at a faster rate, and indeed began sooner, it would change what we know about the universe itself. Our solar system is somewhat special in that it formed and stabilized pretty quickly as soon as it was possible. The early years of incredibly rapid expansion and volatility after the big bang did not lend to stability.

no, but there's a chance that they're more evolved, so that's what people like to fantasize about.

Odds are, any life we find in out solar system is going to be microscopic and primitive.

>"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." - Arthur C. Clarke

Either humans are the only sentient beings in all of existence, ayy lmaos haven't found us yet, ayy lmaos are avoiding us, we are ayy lmao test subjects, or some other crazy theory. You could come up with millions of reasons why we haven't found aliens, OP. It's best not to think about it. In the grand scheme of time your life isn't even a single neutron in a single atom in a single grain of sand in all of Earth. Unless aliens show up on our doorstep tomorrow and bring us into the future or kill us all or enslave us, you will never see aliens in your lifetime.

>Why haven't they contacted us yet?
why the fuck would they bother? look at us bunch of fucking retards, just look at Sup Forums

I think that once we get into space, we'll see how superior a habitat is.
Planets are for chumps. Everything you need is in space.
If there are aliens, they (as we will) won't even consider a planet to be habitable.

You are a fish in a barrel, the day you finally meet them is the day you become dinner for a higher being.

>Odds are, any life we find in out solar system is going to be microscopic and primitive.

Did you just call me a microbe?

>In this vast universe, where is all the extra terrestial life? Why haven't they contacted us yet?

Very far away and suffering from the same physical laws that stop us discovering/contacting/visiting them.

checked

also, that will also be the day we nuclear suicide bomb, taking after the muzzies we so desperately hate

They have contacted us but the average person doesn't know about it.

What?

because they don't exist, surely we have telescopes that scan for water based planets galaxies away, if there were a species that achieved a space colony and intergalactic travel, they would already know we are here, and there surely would be "good " and "evil" species either liberating or enslaving us.

When going to the moon, do you think Buzz Aldrin went "Wait wait wait, can we stop and pull the ship over to go over to that ant hill and give them all our knowledge of space travel?"

That's basically what you're asking. Why the fuck would aliens bother with us?

What do you mean we?

They don't come for all the fish at once, only a few are needed at a time and some have to be left behind to make more.

WMAP turned up that at least the observable universe is flat. Thats empirical evidence.

The basis for "dark mater" has been around for decades, even longer if you look at the early implications of general relativity.

The claim that something that already happened at least once cannot ever happen again is much more speculatory.

This is what led me to the conclusion that Stephen Hawking is an idiot-savant.
He also states, flatly with no argument, that Alien Civilizations Exist.
Very anti-science. But then, he's also a warmist, so it makes sense.

...because they've all ascended and no longer bother with materialistic shit like rock hopping.

>phillipines
>not the most powerful race in the world

don't worry bro. I wouldn't do you like that.

gravity is super useful though. It's basically free energy.

If you send an uber-powerful signal at the speed of light for 100,000 years in all directions direction, that still leaves 99.9999....% of the Universe unreachable. Not to mention that if your civilisation is only around for 10,000 years or so, the chances of another civilisation being similarly developed to ours (as in, we don't find extraterrestrial cavemen, and we aren't seen as basically non-sentient by extremely advanced organisms) is pretty much zilch. There have almost certainly been and will be advanced civilisations elsewhere, given the size of the universe, but we'll never reach them.

>Implying we have left anything worthy of Planet Invasion on Earth.

Because we're so dumb we still give niggers rights. Why would they make contact with a species that's literally retarded.

>WMAP turned up that at least the observable universe is flat. Thats empirical evidence.
As we understand it, maybe. There's also evidence of a 'holographic universe'.
>The basis for "dark mater" has been around for decades, even longer if you look at the early implications of general relativity.
Yes. Aether.
Phlogiston.
>The claim that something that already happened at least once cannot ever happen again is much more speculatory.
Same speculatory. You can't have shades of Unknown. Unknown is an absolute.

Just looked that up on Wikipedia and read about it. Holy shit, fuck that.

>There have almost certainly been and will be advanced civilisations elsewhere, given the size of the universe, but we'll never reach them.

What if there was another civilization developing at the exact same time we started developing?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/stephen-hawkins-admits-intelligent-design-is-highly-probable/

fuck you reddit the christfags have hawkins

If there were aliens looking out for us they would stop the jews.

Go to youtube and search "cern"

No other world fell to the serpent of eden.

Therefore they are invisible to us for now.