Who was in the wrong here, Tarantino or Large Marge?

Who was in the wrong here, Tarantino or Large Marge?

youtube.com/watch?v=eL3k5NtBUaI

Tarantino is on the right side but his arguments suck. Large Marge made more sense.

> After I saw Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me at Cannes, David Lynch had disappeared so far up his own ass that I have no desire to see another David Lynch movie until I hear something different. And you know, I loved him. I loved him.
QT is always right.

I like how even he admits his movies are for kids.

>Large Marge made more sense.
By saying "I hope you get attacked by kids on the street who saw your movie and think a good reaction to it is attacking the person who made it"? Come on.

She's right though. The media has its effect on people and filmmakers need to take responsibility for it.

>everyone needs to be coddled
Tarantino might make stupid kids movies but he's a genius and dindu nuffin wrong

No, parents need to take responsibility for their kids. If your kid doesn't know right from wrong to the extent they attack someone because they watched Kill Bill of all fucking things, then you have failed as a parent.

Is that despite the fact that movies, tv and video games have gotten progressively more violent yet violence has decreased year by year?

/ourguy/

That's because of the estrogen mimickers in the food and water

Well at least we solved the violent movie problem then.

Also, I'm transgender.

Antisemitism doesn't seem to be going down.

London?

Yeah, but nobody's going out and killing the Jews. They're not dumb enough to do that.

Just because people don't murder each other over something doesn't mean it doesn't have an affect on them.

>movies are rated r

woah how could he let kids get to his violent films

BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH FUN JAN!

To be fair, while a smart parent should check the rating and decide, he specifically encourages "cool parents" to let their 12 year old kids see the movie.

To be fair, that's a stupid response. To be fair, while a normal person would understand he's just trying to drive up ticket sales only a moron would be outraged. To be fair, no one likes you. To be far, that still isn't his fault it's the parents fault dimwitted(like you and yours) or otherwise.

lol so mad we can sense the sexual frustration who hurt you sweetie?

Did Tarantino really fart in an interview or are people making that up?

I bet you're the same guy who made that autistic "Are you retarded?" post a while back.

Idiot.

Post feet or I will track you down and stick my fist in your ass all the way up

Well gee, thanks for giving me incentive not to post feet.

>Sup Forums will actually defend that fat pig because the hate tarantino THAT much

lmao

You referred to Tarantino twice there.

You better double check the locks on your doors because my fist will end up in your intestines

fucking high and mighty whore mentally ill piece of shit

Stop it. You're turning me on too much.

I've been watching horror movies/violent movies since around age 8. I've grown up fine. I wasn't a retard who thought "oh hey when I get home I'm gonna go into the kitchen and slit my mum's throat!" As long as you have good parents you'll be fine. Unless you actually are retarded or some sort of autist.

What do you think compels these so-called "adults" to behave in such a way where they can't trust children to be smart?

They started out so happy to see each other.

Their parents didn't trust them when they were kids, so they grew up thinking that was the norm