SDCC SoP 2016:DC Edition

CRAWWWWLING IN MYY SKIIIIN

Amazons Attack

JLA: Act of God
JLA. Created Equal
Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hW5lZmxNHes

i thought synder was popular around here?

Like I said in the last thread, this one was requested, I don't know much about the quality of DOTF

There's no way it can be as bad as Act of God.

Just curious, has the SoP marathon officially begun or should I wait until tomorrow to do the comic I wanted to do?

not nearly as bad as anything else that's going to be storytimed

>Sup Forums
>liking Snyder

DOTF is what caused Sup Forums to turn on Snyder.

Death of the Family I don't think is bad enough to deserve a SoP.

It's biggest problem was just Snyder overselling it. It's just mediocre and did nothing to change any of thr Batfamily status quo.

Yeah, but it gave us Leatheface Joker and one of the monst anticlimatic endings of comics. Also it was requested, I didn't ask for much

I guess you can say it unofficially begun

This is a mess with a couple of incredibly retarded plot twists. Far from abyssymal, but bad none the less.

Did I say it was requested?

It's not as bad as the other classics that were already posted, but it's easily one of the worst Batman stories in a long time. On par with Finch's new 52 Batman shit at the very least.
>terrible Joker
>dc changing Joker's dialogue to be much less gay
>that anticlimatic ending
>all this blatant edgy Joker shilling to where a Coldsteel edit could be made

Also it's not even entertaining like Odyssey and ASBAR is. All the endless dialogue there is hilarious, but here it's just obnoxious because Joker never shuts up.

wasn't it daniels who gave us leatherface joker

>On par
Don't be a fagget. DoTF is a weak story, but a SoP? Sup Forums truly has gone to shit.

I'd say this is the weakest arc of his run, but not at the caliber that deserves a Storytime of Pain.
It has moments I still adore in it, and points that come back later in the run that payoff (the monologue about sneaking into Gordon's apartment).

so snyder wanted to cut alfred's hand off in this story but wasn't allowed to right?

Oh, we're doing ALL of it? In that case, it makes a bit more sense to be included...

Yeah, ALL of it. Batgirl/Red Hood/Squad/etc. ALL OF IT

Yeah most of the ties were even worse than the main book

At least the B&R one was actually pretty good

>ann nocenti