Why don't you come here? user

why don't you move to Japan yet? user-san

Japan need you.
Japan need population
Japan need your cultural enrichment.

Japan may be confortable for you! just please visit Japan once.

Please make a child with Japanese girl and settle donw here!

I'll get right on that, Yoshi.

american english teacher detected

Do not make the mistake we did. Listen to Taylor.

Japan doesnt want you anymore than you want Islam in your country. When you see the scary video on infowars about muslim migration, they feel the exact way about you. Another invader looking to potentially destroy the fabric of their society. They're thinking, "why here?, go away somewhere else". You are unwanted.

Used to live and work in Japan but went back to Germany last year with my Japanese girlfriend.

Everything was pretty fine but the working culture is awful. Please fix that Japan.
Working 12h+ everyday doesn't make you more productive, especially if you spend 2h sleeping at your desk, 3h shit-talking with coworkers and going to izakaya until late night.

However, I might start my own internet business and come back with some beautiful mixed kids.

We are full. Stop pretending to be us proxy gaijin.

No. fuck you

our based Abe said we need cultural enrichment,

Goddamn hell yea, thats a ideology i can get behind

low moral traitor detected. 0 understanding of genetics detected.

Yes

everyone go and culturally enrich dotland

sounds like american military is fun, they even let you post on Sup Forums

What type of genitalia cake did they make?

Why do Japanese people think they are more civilized than whites? It's like seeing mudshits stuck in the 9th century saying they are more advanced for covering their women up. Their whole nation, literally their entire way of thinking, culture and isolationism got BTFO'd by a couple American warships in the 1800s.

How long is the flight? 13-14 hours? I'm not sitting on a plane for that long. I'd go nuts.

i'd go nuts from criss crossing my hands in your weird hot/cold 3rd world sinks

How sure are you?

Fuck you, Nip.

Fuck you too, Butterhead.

s-sorry, I chose china over japan for my semester abroad. :(

Japanese only want English instructors. They barely want those.

Please teach me about genetics then, Varg.

birth rate is rising in japan

About time. Don't embrace diversity.

Already planning a trip to Japanland, OP, dw

the only time you should fear immigrants coming into your country is if they're a) coming in when you're already F U L L, or if they're a muslim/paki

bump

No. Japan does not need us.
Japan needs to grow more nationalistic and isolationist in order to prove to the world that it can work.

Fuck off, welfare bootjack.

> Come to Japan we need you
>We have free women for you
> Why don't you Gaijins take a shower first while our women undress themselves

its really lonely here. i agree with op on cultural enrichment. im half japanese and im even having a hard time. :/

>(((japan)))