94%

what is Marvel's secret? they're completely dominating.

They make entertaining movies with likeable characters. They don't dumb them down for international audiences either.
That's just a guess.

Whore Woman was also 90+%

i guess if its PC, it gets praise by all media. yeah ALL, even by local news and small blogs

>7.6/10
You marvel cockroaches will settle for anything

Good. I see nothing wrong with Perfect Cinema getting praise.

>higher reviews than Spiderman 1+2.

Doesn't this pretty much prove RT is full of shit?

holy shit i loooove that big product number it is a good number

>They make entertaining movies with likeable characters. They don't dumb them down for international audiences either.

But they do dumb them down for international audiences. I am not commenting on Spider-Man Homecoming, but the x-men films.

Saw it yesterday and it's a 5/10 at most. It was not a good film. He didn't ever feel like spiderman or like he had any kind of super powers, because he was too busy getting slapped around like a little bitch

When did you see it?

Marvel doesn't make the X-Men films.

They are credited on them.

>what is Marvel's secret?
I have no idea, OP

Jesus fucking Christ they HAVE to be credited because they created the characters. Marvel has nothing else to do with those films though. That's like blaming Michael Bay's mistakes on Mattel.

They're listed as the production company right next to sony pictures. No different from how they're credited for the spider-man films.

Exactly. They get production credits as per the ancient deal they made before Marvel Studios existed.

same as WW I bet my left nut that big companies bribe websites to make their movies more attractive than what they really are and give them a high ranking, stupid people who can't judge from themselves and care about % in a Himalayan post-op trannies website are the real problem.

>Whore Woman
t. triggered faggot.

I can smell the stale cheetos and dry semen from your mouth...

His suit talks to him like iron mans I shit you not

Although this looks poor their expanded film universe is brilliant imo. Each films improved to the overall story and they actually feel linked. I can't think of any films that have done it so well

Again, this looks like one of the worst of the bunch sadly since spideyniz meant to be the no 1 marvel character

But it's got 7.8 while Spider-Man 2 has 8.3

Their characters occasionally smile.

And yet it's the highest rated MCU film since Iron Man.

Wonder Woman was literally at 96% before the premiere.

WW was infitely better than this spiderman film

That's implicit.
>tfw a WW movie isn't sjw bait but a Spider-man movie is

WRONG!

wonder cucks BTFO by Marvel's Spider-Man.

It all started with Gadot gf.

Spider-Man will be good because it's a Marvel Studios film. Wonder Woman was also good. It wasn't SJW bait but it had tasteful commentary reminiscent of feminism as it was back in the 90s.

That's to say, actual feminism rather than 3rd wave.

>7.6/10

It doesn't have higher reviews than either movie, retard.

>They don't dumb them down

manchild reviewers

This is my favorite gif.

They play it safe

>every MCU review
>flawed but fun
>there are too many pieces moving but IT JUST WORKS!
>10/10 best Marvel movie ever (until we say the same shit of the next one coming out in a few months)

because they made one movie it got decent reviews so they just reused that exact formula for the next 20 movies.

decent lead hero with quirky quip dialogue, bland villain. bland pointless female romance redo the same cookie cutter story every time with no real depth or care for the film and sprinkled with a bit of diversity to get those review scores and you got yourself a marvel movie.

Wonder Woman, DCs highest praised movie since the Nolan Batman trilogy is at 7.5.

I just saw it

End Credits scene 1: Keaton Character in Prison, not telling Peter's identity because he saved his life
End Credits Scene 2: Cap has Multiple PSA videos for school use. The last one is the last post credit scenes about people waiting for nothing and how its useless.

Seriously can we start a change.org petition to just have based Disney make every movie?

Hey look a rerun of that episode:
>Sup Forums doesn't understand that a 94% fresh does not mean it got 9/10 reviews
What is really happening, my friend, is this:
>flawed but fun
>there are too many pieces moving but it works overall
>6-7/10
Marvel pumps out C tier junk food movies and people have a good time with them. They're not high art and none of them are reviewed as such.

the "corruption and forced feminism and diversity pandering" starter pack

They make blameless, bloodless movies where the good guys always win and there are no real moral qualms. No moral qualms for statists, anyway.

What am I supposed to be defending in this picture?

Its still one of the better Spider Man movies tho. I don't think its as good as 2...

2>1=HC(Debatable)>3>1>2

>3 above anything

So Homecoming is actually the best then. Good.

Putting humans into the worst sort of bondage imaginable because they're "dangerous".

Dangerous because they won't toe the line with government cuck Tony.

makes sense
obama ruined america and we needed heroes
its why trump won

Nigga, 3 was a clusterfuck but it was still more enjoyable than PIC FUCKING RELATED and "DENTIST EEL POWERS"

It's already been confirmed marvel have bought off critics before. they also use every scumbag method in the book. influencing social media to discredit competitors like DC and create false narratives. bullying tactics on competitors. using bots. shills diversity into every flick. the list goes on and on, just look it up.
i refuse to give any money to these people who have single handedly done the most damage to film in history and basically brainwashed the people into thinking it is good.

There was honestly no substantial reason not to play ball. Everyone who didn't sign were simply loyal to Cap and he didn't sign because he doesn't understand this world.

its not like WB is any better theyre all soulless corporations. theres maybe like a dozen movies released a year that are not solely products

They play safe. They take absolutely no risks whatsoever. They have a very solid and loyal fanbase and they know exactly what they want: Inoffensive, ultimately boring flicks featuring A class actors held together by increasingly cheap but flashy looking CGI. They figured out that people apparently don't get pushed away by the mindless lack of creativity. In fact, they want to play safe as well. They want to play safe as well, they want to go to a movie with zero surprises, no awkward, uncomfortable moments, well known characters, nothing too dramatic or sad or anything at all really. Just a solid movie to watch with your friends, with the same old story arc, the same old jokes and the same old action sequences. Those are the people who frequent cinemas and bring in the cash and that's why they are targeted so accurately.

>hey dude you signed that social contract, now pay up
no

Cap understands what it means to be a man, free of some master's yoke

>t.tumblrcoming fanboy

true. but without them we wouldn't have gotten Snyder who has amazingly elevated the superhero genre.

It's not about pride. He could've given it a fair shot and when forced to go outside the guidelines in order to save lives, Tony would've seen the error in his ways.

All the movies that get bad reviews on RT are also made by Jews

it actually wasn't, WW was an okay film, worse than MoS desu

You homosexuals don't actually watch very many movies. These reviewers watch fucking everything. That means when an MCU film comes out, it doesn't feel like the last one just happened. It also means that after wading through shit, an MCU film must feel like a breath of fresh air again. They're not masterpieces but as a collective whole, it's something to behold.

Except Tony was completely in the right. just because you have superpowers doesn't give you extra rights over everyone else. it is absolutely retarded to allow someone like the hulk free reign to do what he wants and hope for the best, only a naive moralcuck would disagree.

>It's not about pride.
No, it's about principle. Like not being a fucking bitch to the government when they say stop saving the world from threats too large for us to handle on our own.

They literally just conscript the heroes and if they don't like it, too bad, off to prison with you. And you're ok with it, like 99% of MCU fans.

Statists, the lot of you.

are you that same guy that recommended some ayn rand book in a thread like 2 days ago? im with cap, but even i dont think tony is a complete goverment whore, not yet. also, im pretty sure thats not the worst bondage imaginable. it migt be the worst a pg13 movie will show since i doubt they will show torture

MoS was not an ok movie, WW was.

So try them for any crimes they may have committed, give them a trial. Don't throw them in prison or make them second-class citizens because they have abilities that regular humans don't.

oh god youre fucking delusional
man of steel and BvS are mediocre at best. I guess they try more than marvel universe flicks but theyre not much better.
I guess blind fanboys think convoluted no fun allowed scripts are super deep, and shots that are 80% cgi with 100 filters is great visuals

>also, im pretty sure thats not the worst bondage imaginable
Wanda is in a fucking straight jacket. I mean Jesus Christ.

Tony wasn't thrown in prison or any of his team. cap's team were because they were on the run and fugitives.

Is this bait? MoS is literally the best capeshit since TDK.

Tony wasn't thrown in prison because he agreed to be a government bitch boy. Try to keep up.

Cap was "on the run" because he refused to do the bidding of a government that is obviously corrupted by Hydra anyway, not that cuck Tony seems to care.

you seem smart, so i'll level with you. yeah, its bad. if i recall correctly, she was the only one in a straight jacket since she need her hands to cast spells. even if they were all in straight jackets, the cells are clean and they still all look dolled up. if they wanted us to sympathise with them, they would have at least fucked up their hair a bit. i think youre reading too deep into the scene, especially since cap breaks them out at the very end and they were in there for maybe like a week.

>especially since cap breaks them out at the very end and they were in there for maybe like a week.
Wait, did he actually do this? I know that was the plan but did it actually happen or was it just like, "Cap and friends off to free heroes, TUNE IN NEXT WEEK".

Because I remember them planning to free them but not actually doing it? How would they anyway. Looks like a pretty secure facility.

WW was unironically good.

QUIPS

QUIPS

QUIPS

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING QUIPS

I NEED FUCKING QUIPS RIGHT NOW REEEEE

FEED ME QUIPS

By the way Peter is 14/15 year old in this movie

>he says as he watches john wick
LOL

the last shot is him staring in at the glass of one of the cells. they dont show the break out. i think that implies he got them out. how should be explained since the odds are so strong against cap, but we wont see it in a movie.

shit pissed me off. especially with cap giving tony the cell phone and "saying sorry bout the fuss, call me if you wanna make out some time." i wanted the movie to be the one mcu film to end sad note, but i had to wait for guardians 2 for that, and the whole movie just felt dull to me.

i dont know why i keep expecting mcu movies to have stakes.

>Unirionically liking capeshit

Spiderman homecoming is the only spiderman movie that is made by marvel studios. The rest were all sony.

2 ≥ 1 > HC > 3 > shit not even worth rating

Holy shit this looks terrible.

>how should be explained since the odds are so strong against cap, but we wont see it in a movie.
weak

These movies are kinda dumb. Tony or Cap, probably Cap is going to die in IW and that's going to be the only actual death of an MC in the entire MCU.

Here's how you make a Certified Fresh capeshit film:

>be Disney
>have it be SJW based

And that's about it, how do you think that shitfest of a movie Wonder Woman got Fresh with cardboard actress Gal?

Film critics are not credible anymore, they're all pushing their own personal agenda, or too afraid to share their actual opinions in fear that they'll anger feminists and lose their careers.

Professional film critiquing died with Roger Ebert.

so fucking bad

When will retards stop quoting % ranther than out/10 score?

Is it true RT has no firm percentage criteria for "Certified Fresh" and it is literally at the whim of their editorial board?

I know I have seen 70% "Fresh" and was like what the fuck is this. That's a C- on the grading curve.

i feel like a battered wife or a weed addict yeah, i fucking said it. if you can get addicted to gambling you can get addicted to weed seeing these marvel movies. i dont want to, im so unenthusiastic about it, but i still keep crawling back. im seeing homecoming saturday despite reading multiple plot synopses and knowing how inconsequential it will be. keaton is like the only thing im genuinely looking forward to and even that im on the fence about.

one might say reading spoilers is what makes me not like the movies, but i did the same thing for civil war, dr strange, and a few others and still had a positive outlook on them

>be Disney
>have it be SJW based
YAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY DISNEY

Your dissatisfaction comes from having enough experience with narratives that you know what MCU is peddling is sophomoric trash. But their casting (you are hype for Birdman) is high quality so you assume it can't be THAT bad this time around.

It's time to give it a rest my friend. Don't go to the films on release. Wait for the DVD or the stream. You can still indulge, but you need to break the vicious cycle they have you in. Shuffling your ass into an over-priced theater seat every 3 months. Aren't you tired of it?

>niggerwash mary jane, flash thompson and basically all the characters that aren't spidey, rdj and the bad guy
>hire an openly twink actor for spiderman
>get a good memescore despite the movie looking WORSE than a videogame
Wow I'm shocked

It's called payola, dumbshit.

pay·o·la
[pāˈōlə]
NOUN

the practice of bribing someone to use their influence or position to promote a particular product or interest:
"if a record company spends enough money on payola, it can make any record a hit"

i am. i saw it comes at night after wonder woman and holy fuck i need to stop watching hero movies. that movie had so much suspense. it felt so much more heavy. spidey and cap are the only heroes i like as characters, so i might stick to just them. i have no idea why i went to see fucking ant man or dr strange. strange was pretty fun though well, its mostly a going with friends thing and shitting on the movie for the ride home. not sure thats worth a 15 dollar ticket plus the fat fee if i feel like eating a bucket of salt and butter.
at least i was smart enough to pirate thor 2 and avoid bvs and suicide squad like the plague. still pirated them like months later in boredom though

>not knowing that disney buys reviews

>they made mary jane a tranny

D r o p p e d

but where is the proof? we know WB buys reviews based on memelord and Sup Forumseddits finding for some games

PENIS
A
R
K
E
R

To dumb down comixes.

If WB does it everyone does it and Disney has more money, does more events for critics and always gets good ratings despite not having a single good movie in this decade