Kiersey Clemons has reportedly been cast as Iris West in Rick Famuyiwa's THE FLASH, starring Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher

>Kiersey Clemons has reportedly been cast as Iris West in Rick Famuyiwa's THE FLASH, starring Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

So a racist anti-american is Flash? Seriously what is WB thinking?

>Thoughts, Sup Forums?
I enjoy the fact that Barry now prefers chocolate in his live action adaptations.

Is this what Spiderman Homecoming folks feel like right now?

What did she do?

Said America was built on rape and slavery.

You know, the usual.

she's not wrong, but following that. who gives a fuck?

why can't iris be played by a talking dog for once

If it weren't for the nose she could almost be white-presenting. I don't really have any strong feelings about Iris besides her currently being incredibly attractive in the comics, so whatever. If it's true then hopefully she's does a good job.

She looks cute.

So I'm happy. She better be dating Barry before the film begins though.

Why is it always black girls and white men?

She's biracial kinda like Iris on the flash

Why don't Americans count biracial people as biracial not black?

LOL nobody calls out this but if it was the reverse...

She's reportedly his "childhood best friend".

So she won't.

I never thought of Iris as hot til they started having her be black.

Cyborg is getting a starring role in Flash?

>always

Since when? I mostly see it the other way around.

The sad truth is that a white man can have ANY FUCKING WOMAN he wants.

CHALKED

>sad

But that's true, there was a ton of rape and slavery of blacks and native americans. Not that it really means anything now, but yeah people are gonna bitch about it every now and then.

>Said America was built on rape and slavery.

That is literally true though. Read a history book.

Too complicated for Americans. They won't be accepted by white people anyway so might as well lump them in with black.

I didn't say she was wrong.

The context behind the joke is that it's what people here say when it is the other way around.

Yes.

Gotta' prop him up so people care about his solo movie.

I'ma call bullshit on those rumors.

>they announced she might be white
>sjws lost it and called it "erasure"

It's very rarely Black Woman White Male.

Literally every single show on TV had white woman black man.

>Said America was built on rape and slavery.

It was. There's really no other way to put it. She made that post on Independence Day, and a lot of black people don't like the Fourth of July, because it's a day they remember as the day they *didn't* get independence, and prefer the mostly ceremonial holiday of Juneteenth (June 19th), the day word that the Civil War was over and slavery had ended, reached Texas.

>Why don't Americans count biracial people as biracial not black?

The "One Drop Rule". Basically at the end of the 19th and start of 20th centuries, the governments of the Southern states, riding high on "Lost Cause" nostalgia started passing sweeping anti-black segregation laws, and saw to it that anyone with even a hint of African ancestry was considered black. Unlike Apartheid in South Africa, there was no separate category for mixed people. While there were few such laws North of the Mason-Dixon (except in Oregon), the sentiment spread.

If she's even half as good as Candice Patton, she'll do fine.

She's so fucking cute,I hope she does well.

>>be Irish
>>Make dams and shit with no sense of legacy, get treated like garbage
>>Hey look, black people are a thing!

This is how White Privilege was invented.

As an Irishman we got a president in the 60s which was basically the death blow to anti-Irish racism.

Though that family has been systematically assassinated in the following years.

>Kennedy lives matter?

Scandal.

You see the white guy? He should be counting his blessings he managed to tap that.

Please for the love of God don't let Wally be black again..

Please dont be like the fucking tv show. I prefer a not retarded Barry who works alone. Also fuck using Thawne first movie, do Captain Cold or Mirror Master

>Literally

>inigomontoya.jpg

using that logic, blacks got a president in 2008 and so far no Obamas have been assassinated

>no ginger wally

DANMIT

>implying Wally will appear at all

Brand synergy is more important than quality, user.

no, using his logic, if Obama gets assassinated, then racism against blacks will end

Stop whining, fuckface.

She's pretty cute, I'm okay with this

Satisfies my jungle fever

I mean, it's true, but it's also disingenuous in that by singling out America she implies there's even a single country in the world that wasn't built on rape and slavery.