The Millenial Female Suicide Epidemic Has Begun

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/NL8hx9o_HYQ_DGS0FF6Kzg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is even the point of coming here anymore when the same threads are reposted every single day

Tick tock goes your biological

Reported lmao

roasties blown out
but literally who

t. reddit

>catched

t. reddit

Someone do that thing where they show the archive of all the times OP's image was posted.

It's reddit to point out its tiring seeing the same shit over and over? Are you autistic?

t. reddit

that is the point

I cringe everyone I see you first worlders treat animals like your fucking children, I love dogs, but they're not your children, It's disgusting.

i love how in the end, white men on Sup Forums always win

t. reddit

>Are you autistic?
what site are you on ?

Why do you hate women? Is it because one won't ever touch you?

>posts the same post over and over
Autism confirmed

>when you realize you are like the other girls

What if you have no problem with getting women and you still hate them anyway?

to make boys hate girls go mgtow or gay

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/NL8hx9o_HYQ_DGS0FF6Kzg/

Why do you keep posting this?

yes. that's how this board has always been

t. reddit

t. reddit

it's the opposite guys that can't get women put them on a pedal stool guys that have to spend time with women know how awful they are and hate them

t. reddit

>calling pets "son"/"daughter"
no wonder they kill themselves