Be """British""" Paki

>Be """British""" Paki
>Decide to visit Eastern European countries for a holiday
>Sup Forums tells me to be prepared for racist attacks by neo-nazi aryan ubermench defenders of the white race.
>Go to Warsaw
>Nothing happens
>Go to Krakow
>Nothing happens
>Go to St.Petersburg
>Nothing happens
>Go to Moscow
>Nothing happens
>Go to Budapest
>Nothing happens

I thought Sup Forums was always right?

Keep in mind I didnt just stay in the touristic areas. Whenever I go abroad, I make it a goal to experience things the way a local would. So typically this involves going to out of the way restaurants where they dont speak English.
I found most people very pleasant and accomodating, particularly in Hungary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIvTIdtQ_Sk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacians
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I thought Sup Forums was always right?

is full of edgy kids. Ignore everything here and you will be just fine. In any situation

"le stronk kebab-removing eastern european slavs" is a meme

Contrary of what Sup Forums tells you. Polish women are known coalburners.

Of course nothing happens if you stay like 24h in your hostel room, shitskin.

This is so true actually.
The Polish cleaner at my work got knocked up by the Nigerian canteen guy. He got deported soon after lel.

No, we just don't attack people who don't deserve it. If you are asshole you will be victim of every form of racism, if you are nice you will be victim of vodka, that's how we roll, doesn't matter if you are brown, white or black.

You should visit GAZA, they are very nice and friendly there. Dont forget to wear gold and show off your iPhone 6

Sup Forums is full Americans who have never even visited those countries
The only times you face violence is when you have bad luck
You also proparly look normal and manly enough, Slavs only beat up guys who look weaker and different than them(for example gays)

Sup Forums was wrong about us yet again
if you like alcohol, then we'll like you as well

Have you been to 'Shot bar' in Helsinki?
The owner is an Israeli jew, he gave me free drinks all night because I was brown.

Eastern euros are cucks like us. Thzy should have slit your throat.

Fucking asian ghenghis khan half breed tries to tell paki about slavs. End yourself.

If you would stirr shit up or walk on hood areas on friday night you would get fucked up.

Fucking frenchie, go organise your la resistance or some shit.. Oh wait.

Indeed.
The Ruin pubs in Budapest were fucking amazing, familia.

Lol, that was a tourist trick

Tbh I would make him drunk with like 0,5l because westerners cant drink vodka and are pussying out after drinking beers, and feed him pork, film it and give him the vidya in his backpack the day he leaves.

>If you would stirr shit up or walk on hood areas on friday night you would get fucked up.

Thats true for literally everywhere, Błażej.
Only an idiot would start trouble in a foreign country.

So long as you behave you should be OK almost anywhere, just no muslim stuff, raping children, machete work, exploding in the name of islam etc etc, that's where the problems come, not with skin colour - look at how bro-tier Sikhs are for instance.

Well immigrants actually manage to do that in yours

Yeah, thats true.
Particularly Poles, who drink way too much, hassle the kebab shop guy, then trash his shop.
I dont really have a problem with Poles, but when they drink, they really become like white niggers.

>enjoying kebab instead of fish'n'chips
Fuck you!

You should probably know that people that immigrate are (not all of them) mostly backstabbing even their own countrymen to get more penny hoodlum degenerates? The thing that Poles in the times of peaces are really shitty to each other, especially if they live in another country - they literally backstab each other. Also, living in Poland. Going to other countries only to sightsee and have fun. And no, I am not a boy who gets cash from father/mother.

M8, I do enjoy fish & chips more than kebab, but the price of fish nowadays is ridiculous.
Tourist traps almost always charge >£9, wheras at my local takeaways, its £7 for the fish only.
Most of the time its not even Cod, its Pollock, because Cod is overfished and barely recovering.

You can get Doner Kebab, chips and a drink for £3.50.

d-delete this!

Don't you ever dare to tell other shitskins that you were safe. We don't want your kind "visiting' our countries.

Seriously Chad, you should not eat stuff that makes you diarrhea. Also can you like record yourself with "oi oi oi oi blud" stuff for keks?

thats redit user non pol

You should visit the favelas and see what happens

if you would go to worse parts of those cities not dressed in a suit you would get guaranteed whomps, not even kidding, or you should have take a night bus in warsaw

My names not Chad, its Sami.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIvTIdtQ_Sk

you haven't stayed long enough faggot

Hilarious. Also the guy on the left nodding, is he like ainsley's long lost brother?

You seem bitter Rabbi. Did you Alya failed ?

This is the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

>"You may have had a great time in *city*, but visit *poorest, most crime infested neighbourhood in the country* and see what happens.

No surprise here. Whites are cucks no matter where they come from.

And he visited capital countries/region voivodeships so it doesnt count.

Give back land to Hungarian brothers and Bulgaria. And you can give some to Russia along the road and go back to India help them poo in the loo.

Lol. Why you mad?

come on Pajeet wouldn't you like to be stomped by her several times?

That's because they believe you have the might of the British Empire behind you.

>you seen blud
>yer blud
>nah man
>init blud
>understand senpai
>understand?
>blud
>whats he doing blud?
>whats he doin?
>whats he doin?
>whats he doin?
>whats he doin?
>whats he doin?
>das it blud
>senpai
>ive had enough blud
>ive had enough senpai
>man go europe blud

poo
in
the
loo

>visits capitals and/or tourist sites where everyone is used to melanin enriched individuals
>presumably doesn't chimp out
>is surprised when nothing happens

Shitskin intellectuals, everyone.

>visit for a holiday
why would you think people would attack tourists?
that's just retarded
try forming an underground pakistani pedophile rape gang or organize some violent migrant protest or something and see how it goes compared to UK

Gladly. But remember you'll have to clean after me

Nah, Polish chicks are really bitchy in my experience. Also, her chin makes me feel uncomfortable.

nah pajeet, you poo in the loo after you give the land back and go back being the outcasted class below pariahs in india

>I thought Sup Forums was always right?
Did you behave like the average Pakistani, or did you behave like a man who browses Sup Forums?

For me actually British chicks are really bitchy and you know, "nose tilt up" type of women. Though the accents of some cuties were gorgeous.

kek

Lucky you.

Agreed. I have the most trouble talking to British chicks actually. Even just as friends, they're very unapproachable and somewhat manly.
They're easily the least attractive girls in Europe too.

Why should we give land to the week hungarians or bulgarians?

When people know you're a tourist on what I assume was your best behavior not causing problems in your short stay there you probably won't get touched. Try pulling the type of stunts you do in western countries though and it'll be different, smart guy.

Well, lets be honest, most people who browse Sup Forums are either agoraphobics with crippling self esteem issues, or hard headed ""nationalists"" who wear fake Doc Martens.

Most Pakis are quite timid and somewhat pathetic looking.

I'd say I walked round like a guy who lifts and has blackbelt in 2 martial art disciplines, without the overinflated sense of superiority that normally comes attached.
I also like to wear anime tshirts in public.

>Agreed. I have the most trouble talking to British chicks actually. Even just as friends, they're very unapproachable
Maybe because when they see a paki scum a huge RAPE alert siren goes off in their head.

Because its not your land.

There was one girl two years younger than me with cute accent, making me melt instantly. Too bad she was a filthy lefty and she was a girl who acted as another one.

Yeah, thats most likely true, pham.
I dont really mind though, for reasons already stated.

We are the majority here and always were. Hungarians are a turkic people, not even european, and we defeated them fairly in the 1920 war.

Good. Enjoy your own inbred women wrapped in a sarcophagus. You probably have a wife lined up from age 5 anyway.

couldn't have said it better

Magyars are bro tier, and you and your gypsy lower-than-pariah caste is not.

Why are poles butthurt all the time
Its not even your territory
Always coming here making romanians gypsies without any solid evidence or even personal experience

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

Noice trips.

Why you acting like having an arranged marriage is so bad? I dont even have to talk to womyn and I still get laid. Living the dream.
Dont forget, by holy mudslim laws I can do this not once, but 4 times!

You're just mad that you wont ever be able to have a fivesome with qt brown lolis.

poland and hungary is closer to romania in terms of gdp per capita than any developed nation, so you'r just as shit don't kid yourself

its because is west fueled with racist claims to cuck them up to maximum when they try to defend their rights and justice
eastern europeans rnt racist they just wont give u special privileges if ur of color and thats considered racist in west
but if u try to cuck them theyll probably cleanse u

The three you listed are not present in sejm. Also, leftist cucks with that commie trained by kgb faggot entered sejm in 2010 because of they said they would legalise MJ. They didnt and they didnt enter the sejm again.

Also, Chad. Get back to eating fish n' chips.

>living the life

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

There's literally nothing redeeming or jealousy-inducing about your people. Enjoy your freak baby from your arranged marriage, Sadiq.

Of course, OP. There's no such thing as racism and no white man has ever committed any racist act.

Too bad we are not the ones outcasted and being the shittiest shill country ever made next to Kosovo and Macedonia.

Low iq pollack knows shit about history.

They got mad because they were the first to be kicked out from britain and try do the same

I know you claim you wuz true romans n sheeeit but I found it laughable. Everyone knows you ran the fuck away from India because they treated you worse than pariahs.

If I go to Russia will I be safe?

I have white skin..

>None of your opinions facts matter because of my one special personal experience

/thread

Go eat shit with you turkic friends you half russian mutt.

Well no shit, eastern europeans are some of the funniest and nicest guys i have met. You sheep-niggers should come to finland to some of the smaller towns and go out on a friday or saturday night and you might be fucked, or atleast that is how it is where i used to live, but the people who fuck you up dont do it because of your race but because they like doing it.

Mate, have you ever fucked a retard? Its perfect, you can hang them from the roof and just leave them suspended all day, and use their mouths at your leisure whenever you want to polish your carrot.

Serious answer though. Most inbreeding is due to 70% of the pakistani population being from a very specific part of Kashmir. This area, even in Pakistan has the reputation of being full of retards and yokels. Its basically the Norwich of Pakistan.
Pakistan has a lot of ethnic diversity, with very different customs, so grouping all Pakis into one is a bit silly.
I myself am not even from any native pakistani ethnicity, my dad is genetically Iranian and my mum is half poo in loo, half uzbek.

what did you expect from non-islamic country?

Oh you got triggered pajeet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacians

I'm pretty sure that the UK is much worse for random drunken violence than some cuck viking country

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacians
Dude, that's like polish nobles in XVI century saying that they were Sarmatians. You dont know anything about it. First you say you are true romans and then you say you are dacian? AYY

Ive been to Helsinki, Turku and Espoo. Finland was by far the most benign country ive ever been to.

Making small talk was nigh impossible, you all seemed to suffer from some form of autism and stand 3 feet apart at all times and walk with your heads down.

Beautiful country though. Being naked in the saunas was a great experience.

Nobody is safe in Russia.

The base for the romanian people are the dacians.Then theres the roman and slavic influence
Give me some proof that the romanians(not gypsies)have something to do with india

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

sorry for showing your mom in the process

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

>Hungary
>Poland
>Eastern Europe

>British education

Are you retarded
Roma people are gypsies
Romania isnt even mentioned

I dont see a difference.

That's a lie. OP got lucky. Seen countless times how some fellows jump on the darkies on trains and streets in Moscow and Kraków.

Gypsies make up less than 4% of the Romanian population, you halfwit Polack. Anyone who can rub 2 braincells together can easily tell the difference between a Romanian and a Gypsy, they don't even look similar.

>we like you if you enjoy dumbing yourself down on toxic fluids

tfw humans are so anxious about each other that they can't enjoy the company of each other in their sober clear headed state

tfw people don't trust others that don't partake in the same degeneracy as them

I know gypsies have only left side of the brain, but didnt expect that kind of bait catching from a burger lord. Did you emmigrate from gypsy town, pajeet?

Hear, hear, hear. The same things applies to many Lithuanians. If you give a really good opening they will backstab you within second.

actually they do you fucking burger

Meh. Come to my country, and you'll be treated with respectably everyone... Until you insult or act rude, then you'll be called all sorts of names, from donkey to comments about your inferior race.

Of course you don't because your're an uneducated bydlo peasant

So lets analyze your logic, you claim all Romanians are gypsies because all the gypsies that were brought to Europe for slavery started mixing with Romanains, ok fine. But that means that Hungarians are gypsies too, Slovaks, aswell, Serbians, Bulgarians, and my persnoal favorite Poles. because all these copuntries had and have gypsies living in them. Because if the gypsies mixed with the local population in Romania then that means they mixed with the local population in other countries aswell. So congrats, by your own logic you are a gypsy too, imbecile. Not to mention USA and Brazil, because they all have over 1 mil gypsy population.

kys.

Also, they do. Move out from Alabama with your sister sometimes.

True. The only attractive women I ever seen with a black was Polish. She was very hot. Still a bit annoyed by it but every single day I see ugly fat mothers walking alone with their half black babies and I feel better.