Spiderman 2001

>Spiderman 2001
>Peter's school is filled with normal teenagers
>Flash Thompson is a jock who's also looks like a thread to Peter

>Spiderman Homecoming
>Peter's school is filled with wimps, which makes you question if this was a school for autists or not
>Liz Allen and her group of friends are the only normal looking kids
>that one kid dressed in an army uniform
>Flash Thompson is a manlet beaner who also looks extremely pathetic every time he acts tough
What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J61RWkXEKTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thread
*threat

The early 00's were the GOAT HS years. Now it's all filled with carbon copy feminists and spics.

You're old.

First Jump Street makes a joke about this.

nowadays everybody is a beta numale, no more chads

correction
>spiderman 2001
>peter's school filled with 30 y/os
>makes you question whether this is a school or a university
>flash thompson is clearly a fully grown man and not a teenager

art imitates life

Isn't Peter supposed to be in some special science oriented high school?

t. numale

He shoud be in a short bus "HS"

I think you haven't been in a high school ever.

>whats your name kid?
>the human holocaust
2001 was a different time

>>Peter's school is filled with normal teenagers
>everyone was played by people in their late 20s

show me a 16 yo who looks like joe manganiello at 25

me when I was 16

normal people scare me

What the fuck kind of name is "Flash" anyways? Can they just retire the fucking character?

"teenagers"

meant for

rock the dwayne

Not until we get Agent Venom

The ones in Homecoming actually look like high school teenagers.

He has his own ongoing with agent venom.

I mean this guy could beat up Spiderman before or after wearing the suit

>those morons who think it's just about age
there even a single CHAD in those schools and most of the boys didn't even act like sociable at all

There are many 10 year old refugees that have full beards you fucking bigot.

>gyno at age 15

Just how early did Dwayne start taking roids?

Liz Allen had to be the only normal girl in the school. Every other character was a fucking autist, it felt like watching shitty live-action of one of those anime with the high school setting.

>Spiderman 2001
>Peter's school is filled with stereotypical factions of "teenagers" played by 30 year olds. Hello fellow kids etc.
>Flash Thompson is a jock who's also looks like a gym teacher.

>Spiderman Homecoming
>Peter's school is filled with a diverse group of ACTUAL teenagers reminiscent of REAL FUCKING LIFE which triggers autists on Sup Forums.
>Flash Thompson is a manlet beaner who also looks extremely pathetic every time he acts tough, this is obviously done purposely to highlight the fact that he's just a kid.
What went right?

they should get maguire in to the dceu so he can fight deathstroke again

>come on kid, you can at least name yourself after something real!

>it's okay to not have some masculine males in a school, especially when we replace an already established masculine character to a feminine one because somehow this makes it more real
you're cancer

>manlet beaner

This is a redundant phrase, pham.

>this is obviously done purposely to highlight the fact that he's just a kid.

But he isn't just a kid, he's a jock who torments Peter at school. Why even have him in this movie if you completely change his character and his purpose for the story?

When I was in my last year there was a guy who was 6'2", had a beard and was hard as fuck. I have not seen any school child in the 17 years since leaving school that remotely resembles that.

Kids these days are all weak looking

>Why even have him in this movie if you completely change his character and his purpose for the story?
Because it's THE CURRENT YEAR and we need diversity goy

This tbqh

>Kids these days are all weak looking
This. I drive past the same middle school I went to on the way home and every year for the last 10 years the kids out on the soccer field are just getting smaller and smaller and scrawnier

wow, i bet you don't even pack your own organic fair-trade and totally compostable packed lunches grandpa

>ive been checking out middle school children while driving for the last ten years

See all of that stuff is cool why do you have to be a total fucking obnoxious faggot to shop locally or organically?

>what is perspective

It's a science orientated school, not just a random high school. Hence no jocks.

that was back on 00' '01 when the media was still pretending schools in NY were majority white

today? not anymore, homecoming might be sjw fest but the school is realistic as fuck. that's the future of america, whatever you like it or not.

That's the Samoan in him.

This. It's a magnet school.

Because they decided to do something different than "A jock picks on a nerd"?

look, not touch = ok

>tfw your year was the last GOOD year before it all went full Marxism

Thank fuck I missed that

that explains all the autists

>Marxism

Is this the new buzzword.

I went to my brothers highschool graduation last month and the class was like half beaners and somalians (this is Minnesota)

All the white men were either fat or skelly and all the white women were thicc. I can't even imagine what highschool is like these days for white men

You're losing your touch /leftypol/.

dis goofy faggot is Alcide. I only just realized yesterday.

>Life in europe
>Mfw every school I went to was 99% white

Do you even know where you are?

riiight studying science means autism

>Life
*Live

>down syndrome is autism
retard
even Einstein was an autist

>normal teenagers
did you go to a special ed school as a kid, or just an american public school?

Thanks I was confused.

>down syndrome is autism

no that was you, not an autist :)

the dude was literally raised by pro wrestlers why would it be surprising that he's built?

witty reply my friend! did you learn that from reddit?

Top kek

this is hilariously wrong

>2002
> Mary Jane is a hot redhead white girl like the comics

>2017
>Mary Jane is now not named Mary Jane and is a black twink boy and some sort of gay stoner

probably antifa trash as well

Wew lad

>Be early 2000's, typical bully is your average chad. tall, well-built, athletic.
>Be mid 2010's, typical bully is some smarmy popular kid because he's got the richest parents, or some other superficial character trait like social media presence etc.

This really isn't "cuck-marvel", it's literally just keeping up with the times

The high school parts of Spider-Man 1 were terrible.

>Flash is now a short Mexican nerd
>MJ is now a black stoner boy who is gay for Peter
>Aunt May is now a hot woman. Actually this is a good one.
>Harry is nowhere to be found, a fat filipino kid is Peter's best friend
>His love interest is a black girl
>Peter is the only white person at school

Sup Forums triggering: the movie

maybe they should've just had the bully be some new character instead of slapping the name Flash on him

Wait, this spiderman is coalburning faggot?

Are you angry the Vulture had more or less nothing to do with the character in the comics too?

What's wrong with any of those?

nah I'd say this movie's Vulture was an improvement, but Flash was a complete downgrade, defending what they did to him is a matter of shit taste

Was it? What was so amazing about the generic jock character in Spider-Man 1 with like 5 minutes of screentime?

maybe if you read the comics you'd see there's more to Flash just being a jock

We're not talking about the comics, user. We're talking about the movie depictions.

>We're talking about the movie depictions.
Yes in which Raimi's movies and the amazing movies both did well. Homecoming's Flash was awful and you STILL haven't given a good argument on why it's considered good
>inb4 it's the current year

>Raimi film is just a generic jock
>READ THE COMICS FOR THE REAL FLASH
How did you get from that back to "the Raimi depiction was amazing"?

jesus christ raimi
youtu.be/J61RWkXEKTc

>>Raimi film is just a generic jock
You mean like in the comics? Just give up user, you can't find any good argument on why Flash should be a wimpy beaner.

But Flash is not a generic jock in the comics. Not for a long, long time. That's why he's a good character there. Why is he good in the Raimi film?

You can't just show a realistic or believable bully character in a modern movie for kids and young adults. It might trigger victims of bullying and ruin their cinema experience.

>Cartoony jock out of a 1950s film
>realistic

>Why is he good in the Raimi film?
Because he was closer to the source material, even with a few minutes screentime he was better than Homecoming's Flash.

You know who was not faithful to the source character in the Raimi films?
Doctor Octopus

Hey reddi/tv/irgins

If you dont like the movie then why don't you make your own ;^)

>beaner
I though he was supposed to represent an arab kid

>moving the goalposts
And yet he was still a scientist who went rogue after getting his mechanical arms, which is enough for people to be okay with him.
Having different personality is one thing but at least he has what makes the character identifiable to the audience. Can't say the same for Homecoming's Flash.

He's Guatemalan

That's literally nothing new. Rich kids have always been like that.

>And yet he was still a scientist who went rogue after getting his mechanical arms, which is enough for people to be okay with him.
And Flash is still a kid in school who bullies Peter.
I simply don't get why people are so hung up on such a minor character.

They changed Doc Ock because a more sympathetic and human character fit the film better. They changed Flash because they altered the setting to a magnet school and a generic football jock didn't fit, so they updated it to be an obnoxious little rich kid bully.

Whatever.

Underrated post.

I thought he was Indian (dot not feather)

This. But Flash would beat up Peter, was on the football team etc. Mohammad Al Flashi in Homecoming was on the damn quiz team.