Conspiracy theory time

So let's talk about conspiracies. What do you believe in ? Which ones do you find interesting ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8
youtu.be/fNLVMXTBTQs
youtu.be/pzMLDw_ecqo
beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2015/03/hampstead-satanic-cult-cover-up-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims-3942.html
dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html
stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HxgoV9IMgCg&feature=youtu.be&t=27m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is some scary redpill ideas you have heard of or want to know more about?

I believe in the "conspiracy" that Israel is an illegitimate state created so that the banks would have a sovereign territory to fill with weapons.

They are demons.

There are weird pyramids in Antarctica .

I've heard that Bill Gates has been concerned about overpopulation for years.
I've also heard he had suggested using mosquitos as a delivery system for vaccinations in poor nations.
In the country of Georgia they still use the old Soviet engineered viral phage program instead of antibiotics to treat diseases.
The Olympics are currently going on.
Take from these what you will.

anyone remember this?

They want a children of men like situation but way way worse.

Operation Mockingbird
Operation MKUltra
Operation Gladio

>At The Mountains Of Madness
>mfw moutains captcha

Codex Alimentarius is a UN plot to reduce the RDA of vitamins and nutrients while raising acceptable levels of toxins and poisons .

Hampstead kids...

i just learned about them the other day

:(

>/pol
>believes in conspiracies

Yes, Franklin satanic ritual abuse stuff is going on .

What the fuck is your pic about?

Lets see: 84677777

Ooops...

old patented mind control technique . We are under the influence of multiple or many such techniques all the time pretty much

All the ayy lmao stuff is interesting.

The only big one I truly believe is that the JFK assassination extended out beyond Lee Harvey Oswald.

I also think that there was an awareness of the 9/11 plot well in advance (particularly by the Mossad) and those in the know pretty much let it happen.

Jewish art students put up the bombs in the towers.

How do we know the brain can actually accurately interpret what the message is saying?

conspiracy theories are excuses for being stupid

They are literally designed to make you guys feel better when reading them by awakening feelings of "I'm better than everyone because I know all this and they don't, so I'm a superhero so I can forget about my shit-tier retail job and the fact that I can't even understand buzzfeed articles because of how stupid I am"

There isn't a smoking gun or hard proof that Mossad knew it was going on beforehand. If only that lady who saw them on the roof that day recorded them celebrate.

The only real conspiracy theory and it was lazy as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

I dunno . I am no mind control scientist .
youtube.com/watch?v=FLb9EIiSyG8
They can take visual data from cat's brain now so I guess it easy to put sound or vision in the head?

fuck you for that gif though

The funny thing about conspiracy theorists is that they're sometimes proved correct. Everybody who shouted at conspiracy theorists being dipshits had to damage control and backpedal once it was confirmed that the NSA was engaged in mass surveilance. Now they're in the mode of justifying the actions of the NSA. Back in '08 if you tried to tell people about how the NSA was spying on you they'd call you paranoid and insane. Today it's taken as fact and accepted. Conspiracy dipshits are pretty retarded most of the time though.

Why are we funneling money and military aid to them? I mean, what's the reason given to us plebsr?

Why neo-nazi and anti-semite groups have jewish founders or infiltrators .

the jewish conspiracy to create greater Israel and in the process destroy the white race.

That also includes the systematic destruction of manufacturing in Europe due to globalisation and (((climate change))) while all those jobs went to the country with the biggest emission output in the world.

Holy fuck thats awesome

Trump is a divide-and-conquer candidate and just as "establishment" as anyone else.

Aliens are a psyop or demons or both I dunno

You seem upset.
Thread related: I find the whole "Critics are being paid by Disney to hate on DC films" theory funny as fuck.

youtu.be/fNLVMXTBTQs

Brits killed Gen. Sikorski

Scientific assassinations!

gitmo rectal feeding torture lol

Very simply humanity in its current state has been genetically modified, by genetic farmer races. Nazi's won hitler escaped and lived comfortably in argentina in exchange for technology. Factions of the secret government are in bed with very evil entities (draconians). The procession of the equinox is upon us and we will be facing a forced evolution which will bring about a golden age. Et exist and are moatly homminoid in nature as the universe has encoded the key for life in LIGHT. A one TRUE INFINITE CREATOR exists but its aside from all sogmatic religious beliefa as this reality or illusion is a spiritual evolution school of hard knocks. Graduation is coming. Love and light.

youtu.be/pzMLDw_ecqo

This stuff disturbs me.

Jews have been jewing since forever .

What's this shit?

Trump will win, dindus will riot and obango will be able to use new found executive power to declare martial law. allowing him to remain in office.

Someone else want to explain?

>Hampstead kids
beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2015/03/hampstead-satanic-cult-cover-up-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims-3942.html

>2016
>believing in reptile people

Literally outgrew conspiracy theories at 25.

Got me spooked.. any more on this or do I dare risk activating mine by googling?

dataasylum.com/mindcontrol-chemtrails-summary.html

stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf

Also underwater by cuba and on the moon as well.

Plus underwater japan.

Holy shit that ending. 2spoopy

Something is up with the moon landing.

So much of the footage looks fake. Not necessarily the actual moonwalks, but look up some footage of the ship circling the moon

27 minutes into this film for instance

youtube.com/watch?v=HxgoV9IMgCg&feature=youtu.be&t=27m

shit looks fake

no science/math whatever needed

just use your eyes

do you believe this is real?