hard mode: put your sexual fantasy or fetish into it

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499377386806.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=5MnUrhptPSo#t=18s
youtu.be/DFFm4GPsenM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-Ank1HG1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjg9DPmObwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic SVU, or the modern version where Benson saves the world every episode while fussing over her son?

>Big tough guy, huh? Like raping little girls, huh? WELL I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE. COME RAPE ME TOUGH GUY. I HAVE A DAUGHTER YOU SICK SONOVABITCH

stabler comes back and shoots up the squad room, killing benson, rawlins and carissi in the process. Fin survies, and elliot picks him up from under his desk where he was hiding
>lets get to work...partner
tears of joy stream down his face

Benson and UnStabler come across a hot blonde chick who has been bound and gagged in her underwear, raped, spanked, and had some BDSM shit done to her. They try to find the rapist, and for a moment it seems like they have when they stumble across some creepy white pervert who fits the profile of the perp exactly.

Just then, halfway through the episode, there's a retarded twist where it turns out that the chick's (white, cisgender) brother did it or something, and all the evidence pointing to the original creepy guy was just a series of ridiculously implausible coincidences and mistakes.

There, I wrote for SVU. Gib shekels pls.

Unless you have a unrealistic fetish like monster girls or giant fetish. Wouldn't putting your fetish be rather easy?

two lesbian, feminist activist college professors come under fire for trying to prove gender is a social concept and the Patriarchy can be put out, by cross dressing their only son against his will, and allowing their 6 daughters to dress him up anytime they want. Forcing beson to either side with the strong womyn even though she knows its wrong, or call them out on their bullshit and arrest them
it ends with the kid killing a few members of his family, then himself after its discovered some of the step sisters were also sexually abusing him. It will end right after that on a cliff hanger because the show wouldnt dare have benson be proven wrong or side with anybody but womyn

>monster girls or giant fetish.
I can see it now with ice tea
>hold up, youre telling me they made a 16 year old prostite 17 feet tall and can fly?
>word on the street is theyre calling her a 9 out of eleven

Gotham already did my scenario with incest

a serial killer targets men and women preforming acts of foot fetishism, from being forced to rub and kiss his step mothers and sisters feet as a child
the only way to get a confession is for benson, rawlins, casey novak and alex cabot to lock him in the interview room and dominate him with their smelly feet

Opens in media res, the blonde chick is riding some guy. We see it from behind and then pan around to see she's crying and quietly begging him to do something

It flashes to her in the brunette boss's office, she's telling them about her rape. The entire episode cuts between her telling them what happened and scenes of it happening. The story of how this happened is told though these flashbacks, all happening out of order

The rapist is a former suspect who got off on a technicality. He broke into her apartment and explained that he'd wired her infant daughter's crib with C4 and a dead-man switch he has to enter a code into every 20 minutes or it will explode, killing them all. If she goes in the room, leaves the apartment, shoots him or disobeys, he will refuse to enter the code and let it explode.

The episode is aired at 11:30 so can be really graphic with the rape and torture and he makes her act like she's enjoying it etc.

It ends with him chaining her to the heater and revealing that the whole thing was being filmed, and if she tells anyone it will be released online. Back in the office, Benson (I remembered her name) tells the guys to go find this son of a bitch, but blonde chick begs her not to. The episode ends with Benson having a decision to make.....

The 2nd part is still forming, but I'm thinking some kind of psychological torture / game of evil 5D chess type thing.

The team are targeting some guy who they suspect of being a pedophile, but he always has an excuse and an alibi.

Eventually they have CCTV footage of who they believe is him, and he surprisingly confesses. But then during trial they find evidence that proves it couldn't have been him.

In the end it turns out that his wife is the pedophile and he was covering for her the whole time.

Chicago Franchise > Law & Order

A big fashion show of models (or actors or musicians, I cant really decide and it doesnt matter) is interrupted by an attempted break in by a stalker, targeting one of the models in particular who had been dealing with a very creepy fan for months. The stalker ends up being a serial rapist and murderer who picks his victims based on their resemblance to her and likes to turn their crime scenes into art
Carissi is assigned to her because, being one of the first detectives on scene, she becomes attached tom him and the two end up in a relationship. After a lenghty investigation like the ones from the golden era of SVU, he solves the case and shoots the suspect, getting wounded in the process. It ends with her going back on tour after agreeing it probably would be crazy to continue this, and the final scene is him getting a phone call from her to see how hes doing

carissi is my new favorite character and I want to see him do more things

My episode would be just Stabler's Pedo Sin City: with a underage gigirla (15 well developed but almost 14 in show) that was raped by the teacher, then they find out the father did it too and it's implyed that she'd go after Stabler to seduce him in the end; all statutory rape.

Stabler's youngest daughter ends up working in a titty bar where drug dealing happens and he shows up asking Benson for help.

She tries but the law won't let her do anything because the daughter is over 18 and the drug stuff get's thrown out.

Stabler goes on a killing spree and the gay lawyer has to prosecute him. Shenanigans happen, Benson helps him escape custody and flee the country.

You forgot he slap in the wrist sentence from the female judge.

Remember when Finn being the streetwise one wasn't completely insane and retarded?

Redchannit returns as the main antagonist in SVU. Detective Stabler and Benson go deep into the underworld of online memes to find out who has been sending threatening messages to innocent online bloggers. The case explodes when a neonazi with the handle DEDE1488 stalks the daughter of BNN's main anchor.

>Redchannit

I hate nu-SVU so much

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499377386806.webm

A hebephile has sex with a young girl of only 14 years old.

He gets away with it.

I just want the classic SVU vibe. A serial killer, a kidnapper, a pedo rapist on the loose. The detectives try tom solve the case, it leads them down a different path with 1 or 2 twists and then some courtroom action. A little bit of emotion from them and their opinions on the subject matter but the story wasnt trying to make a point or talk about a current event, and the detectives weretnt flawless about it either. Olivia is so fucking smug now and all the episodes are GAMER GIRL, its just sad

The last episode of the most recent series was basically "trump is deporting everyone, fucking racist scumbag"

But when it aired the court ban on his muslim bans were still in effect, so it came across as really insincere.

Frankly with the sort of shit Benson has exposed, she should be a police commissioner working 9-5, mon-fri, spending way more time with her son and getting double her current salary. But they have to kep coming up with contrived bullshit to keep her in a frankly mediocre middle-management role.

Hell Tucker wanted to retire with her and move to Paris and leave the hell of sex crimes behind them and raise her adopted rape-baby as his own, but she turned him down and broke up with him because she just can't get enough of sodomy investigations.

The whole thing is bullshit

I miss Munch

The SUV squad is thrown for a loop when a SJW accuses a man who hit on her at the bar of rape. When Carisi tells her that's not actually rape she accuses him of raping her as well. The same happens to all male squad members until Rawlins is forced to step in and claim the woman is raping her by refusing to accept her co-workers did nothing wrong. Benson gets triggered and complains to Barba.

I miss them all, they each had enough character to support the show and eachother, now its the invincible olivia benson whos never wrong and her league of back round characters. Its a shame too because the early seasons of benson were goat

>I've been doing this a long time, and let me tell you...

Benson says this every single episode nowadays and it's just annoying.

whos your favorite new character theyve introduced?
Carrissi is my nigga, way better then Sgt. Dodds

I like it, playing with expectations.

it's like that episode about the adult woman who looked like a teenager.

Mandem had five bit-parts before tey finally hired him full time.

At least blondey only had to put out once before getting a job.

i wanna see an episode of law and order svu directed and written by david lynch

another one where a group of female lawyers tie up and rape a man

something something a student is raped on campus by the Muslim foreign exchange students, detectives hands are tied because the college doesnt want to seem racist and it ends with a white nu male shooting up the school

>Sgt. Dodds

I really liked him and the weird vibes that he and Benson gave off. It was weird that the guy looked 38 and his captain who's almost 50 was dating his dad

The episode where he went undercover with pedos was low key kino

>was dating his dad

She was with Tucker, who is at least 10years older than Dodds Snr.

And also framed her for murder back in the early days. And had a personal grudge against both of her partners; almost like he was a jealous husband.

Their whole dynamic was weird

Nice. One twist I would give is that after he films the entire thing it's revealed (at least to the audience) that the bomb was a realistic looking prop.

stabler disguises himself as a kid in order to be captured by a predator
things go wrong when the predator finds out stabler is in fact a 50yo man
benson doesn't get there in time and stabler is raped by the predator

Reminder that the second main ADA was a convicted rapist

Didnt she go out with his dad on a date or something? It also reminds me of the weird Voight x Benson thing that happened in the 1 SVU/Chicago PD crossover. Anyway, did you pick on the vibes between Dodds/Benson or was it just me?

They phased him out so slowly I didn't even notice

>voight
>ever drinking beer

fuckin SVU

Chicago multiverse is literally better

Chicago Fire is garbage though

Chicago Fire is light years ahead of Chicago Med

I watched 2 episodes specifically because I was marathon-watching Law & Order

Those two episodes of Chicago Fire were enough to make me want to watch the entire series

Fire is just so damn optimistic, and it always ends up in the status quo like a soap opera, and gives no fucks about how it gets there

>it turns out the guy is completely innocent.

i wanna see an episode where they address false communication of rape crimes
i wanna see an episode where the girl claims she was raped throughout the entire episode until the last quarter when the truth is revealed and the "suspect" just receives a pat on the back and released with no reparations

Make way for the only good police procedural left that's worth anything

Benson and Stabler come across a man who tricks traditional religous woman to play high stakes strip poker, with the rule is if they lose, they have unprotected sex with the perp, risking impregnation. Being traditional they will not abort.

The Climax is Benson plays the high stakes poker game while Stabler can only listen in.

>muh gun crime
>muh kill people instead of sending them to court

>muh gun crime
It's Chicago...
>muh kill people instead of sending them to court
It's called street justice, the only justice jiggs understand

I wrote this long post about an episode about an autist who hunts celebs down, violates and murders them before cutting off their feet as a trophy. but I realized it was autistic and nobody would read it. would still make for a hilarious insightful episode though.

>It's Chicago...

youtube.com/watch?v=5MnUrhptPSo#t=18s

>it's not Chicago

youtu.be/DFFm4GPsenM

Hank Voight is so fucking great. I was worried when they moved away from his season 1 antics but he's better than ever. The Camille episode got me in the feels

>actor uses their IRL photos in the show/movie

It's a cliche, but holy fuck did it work in this context

>it's an elliot attacks the bad guy verbally really badly episode, maybe even physically
this guys literally projecting: the character

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-Ank1HG1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjg9DPmObwg

Lel

They're on the trail of a rapist, but the victims all state that the rapist repeatedly apologized during the act.

Because he hates doing it, you see? He hates himself for violating a persons space like he does, but he's so lonely.

He can't connect with anyone on a deep level, and it's driving him mad. So much so that it's driven him to assault these women even though every fiber of his being is telling him that this is wrong. But when he does it, he feels that connection. He cries during it, he lets them know he doesn't want to hurt them, tries not to leave any bruises or be too rough.

His instincts start to take over, he wants her to have his baby. He knows how much pain it would be to raise the baby of your rapist, but he can't help himself. God, he's sick.

And when he's in the courtroom and looking at his victim(he hates that he has to call her that), he sees it in her eyes. Through the cold expression on her face, he sees a glimmer.

He's made a connection.

>The ada with highest number of wins/cases is also a convicted rapist

show is so meta

They're chasing a serial rapist. Eventually he kidnaps one of their team and spends the entire episode preparing to burn her at the stake.

8 years ago he got away with a hit-n-run and it's just escalated from there - each murder he doesn't get caught makes him bolder

In the end he's killed in the act because he's a spree killer and therefore poorly organised

this is adapted from a theoretical episode of NCIS

I think we can all agree that an episode of some guy raping Stabler's pre-teen daughter right in front of his face would be pretty great.

Casey Novak returns and we follow her around all day.

That's it.

I just want more Casey.

i liked the chinese psychologist, why did he left?

>Michael Pitt returns from his Prodigy episode

>It's basically a serial killer vs serial killer with innocents caught between while cops chase their own tails trying to figure out who killed who but unsure where the case is going to go again.

>Stabler has to come back
>Surprise visit from Munch

>Stabler always said he would be the one to collar him, this is his coming out of retirement to hunt Pitt but in reality, it is the other killer trying to lure stabler out and entire episode is cat and mouse.

>The second killer is someone stabler knows well.

>It's Robin Williams.

>Stabler just watches as the two of them fight it out and Pitt eventually kills him in front of stabler but instead of taking him in, let's him go with a little smile as killer/bomber is finally dead after his repeated fake deaths.

>Stabler hands his badge back to benson and rides off into the sunset with munch, nestle ice-t and captain burbon.

>the show's literally about rogue white cops beating and shooting niggers

Sup Forums would love it

SVU hunts down a perv who watches __anime__

Follow up to this episode is Novak is brought in to try and clean up the situation, even going after Stabler a little bit but case is side tracked when Jennifer Love hewitt who was raped repeatedly over many years has now become a serial smotherer who is attracted to young boys and has to be stopped as a growing hysteria in the city from all those beautiful boys being smothered by this dangerous fiend!

It turns out Casey's sordid past comes to light in this same episode and entire squad can't believe casey is a rapist while also dealing with serial smotherer.

The episode ends before a resolution.

hes a wanna be stabler
>former military
>unofficially in charge of everyone and the right hand man of the boss
>the muscle of the group
>still gets capped by robert barrone

pretty sure theyve done this one before

you guys think stabler will ever come back, even for a special episode (with an arc that lasts several episodes). They way the ended his character is a fucking shame. I just want to know what hes been up to

back in the day you could beat a nog without gettin in trouble

I miss Homicide, kid

he's still close with mariska so I think so, the reality is they don't want to do it till they know it's the last season is basically what most of the chatter amounts to

when he appeared i thought he was Munch's son for like 3 episodes, real shame he was not, he really looks like the guy and could've worked as another red pilled replacement.