Tim & Eric

Why do Tim & Eric treat their actors like shit?

They lost their minds when Trump one.

You can just tell they're huge pieces of shit, they have that dead eyed hollywood look

>one

Duomensional chess

They basically run a modern day freak show, they're cynical sociopaths

They pay actors that most production companies wouldn't even think about hiring. I'm sure the actors get paid enough or they wouldn't likely take the jobs.

Take your hate-boner for Tim and Eric back to your own pathetic board, /R9pol/ you fucking schizophrenic weirdos.

I don't know, but Sam Hyde is a lot funnier than Tim is.

Still sad that your show got canceled, Sam?

It's nice that the hire the elderly and generally ugly, but at the same time they're only hiring them because they look weird.

It's why some do not condone them using David Leibe Hart since the guy is mentally ill and probably not quite aware he's on a comedy show.

>they're taking advantage of the mentally ill
>but hey they're still getting paid

nice logic and morals there, kid

You're trying too hard

Ok, so by your logic, Tim and Eric are "taking advantage" of these actors by giving them paying gigs - the very thing that actors make their money off of?

That's some seriously fucked up SJW thinking right there. You should only hire someone if it fits some uncertain moral criteria to be certain you aren't taking advantage of them?

Yeah, fuck off. I'm 100% certain you don't give a shit about the mentally disabled anyways, you just need some shit to fling at Tim and Eric because they subscribe to your little brain's political rhetoric.

They both look weird too.
I mean the fact is they are not "really" funny and don't have faces for hollywood movies so..you know...the freakshow is their place

They still do stuff with them every now and then. I saw Sunshine though post that David L Hart was spreaming rumors about her and another actor though. He seems like the only one that starts shit a few times already.

>David Leibe Hart
The guy was even married at one point, I don't think he's THAT ill. It's like saying people are taking advantage of Daniel Johnston.

There's a market for weird people.

Because their humor takes no talent and they feel insecure about it.

triggered

>/R9pol
I'll start using that, thanks for the idea.

>I'm paying because you're gross and old, people will laugh at your existence.

Do you hate yourself enough to take that job?

Tim and Eric themselves aren't that weird looking. There is a picture from back when they first met where they were both pretty skinny and they looked pretty normal. It's theorized they gained weight for the purpose of making themselves weirder.

>He was married at some point, he couldn't be that mentally ill
His wife cheated on him and it doesn't sound like the marriage was genuine. She could have been a homeless woman who decided to take advantage of him.

Look up his original public broadcasting show. What translated as comedy in Tim and Eric was 100% genuine to him in his Christian Science puppet show.

HEALTHCARE

They're laughing at them and then paint themselves as these holier than thou people on social media.

They don't care, they're liars its part of their core. They could take a shit on a retarded persons face and throw them $5 and that would be a-ok in your book, but not mine. Don't pretend to know my morals or political beliefs either. I'll use the word "retarded" but I'm not making fun of them to their face and embarrassing them on national television, thats fucked up

>I'll start using that, thanks for the idea.
The only thing you start using is bleach as a substitute for all other liquids, you massive unfunny faggot.

Tim Heidecker is a piece of shit but Sam Hyde is a lot worse

he didnt even do anything

IDK had made of actual retards on his videos, like where he solves the rubix cube. However Tim and Eric obviously mislead some more of these actors, watch the extras on their awesome show dvds. I
Poth parties are guilty but sam doesn't act holier than tho like tim

They hire mentally ill people and other weirdos to make fun of.

Which is not to say that MDE isn't worse and don't hire similar types of people, OP.

>MDE isn't worse and don't hire similar types of people, OP.
He didnt even mention MDE, but the world peace people seemed pretty put together and they only made fun of people to their face (the singing girls bit was hilarious)

Literally killed over 200 whites at this point

The Moms video comes to mind.

only tim, eric stays low

fuck DRUMPF

triggered

could he be any more Jewish?

kill yourself

trig

things were better when baranga obrama was president

The only trigger you need to concern yourself with is the one you should pull on to kill yourself.

I've met David a few times, he's not mentally ill, he genuinely enjoys what he does and knows its an act. I think he may be autistic, and although he is slightly weird, hes not that strange when not in character. He just likes trains and going to church

I actually prefer /pol9k/