Was there ever a point where you felt bad for one of the predators?

Was there ever a point where you felt bad for one of the predators?

Do you think Hansen has ever been too hard on one of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.jrank.org/pages/1091/Entrapment-two-approaches-entrapment.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=subjective entrapment vs objective entrapment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes but I can't remember which ones because I haven't seen the show in so long. Oh well.

that guy who just wanted to get something to eat

I've never once came away from an episode thinking anything but that everyone involved is a stupid dick, including Hansen.

I feel bad for all of them because they were entrapped and got their lives ruined for no reason

I kind of felt bad for all of them in the sense that they even got to that point, they must have a really fucked up life. But for what they were trying to do they were getting their just deserts. Plus just think they probably did it without getting caught before anyways.

>hansen coming out of the bathtub with a snorkel
>so you like to get wet?
>coming out next to the lamp
>i just got the brightest idea,why don't you have a seat right over there?

>so you like to get wet?
Originally I used to think it'd be hot if they caught female predators, but in hindsight I think I'd just feel even more bad for them after seeing them get arrested.

I don't really feel bad at all for people who try to have sex with kids, but that doesn't influence my opinions on the age of consent in the US. It should be 14 worldwide, period, and people under 13 should be able to have sex with only each other. But spreading an STD to another person should be a punishable offense IF the victim wants to take legal action.

>fedoralord episode STILL not out

she can trap me anytime

They had 13/14 year old decoy and a 19 year old engineering student once.

Felt kind of bad. He'll be lumped in with people who have broken into houses to sniff girls' panties.

what a qt

itd be a crime to not wanna bang her

Depends on the believed age of the decoy. In those instances where where the perpetrator believed she was 17 it was always cringe-worthy seeing Hanson try and justify that someone that age was a child, especially since they intentionally set up shop in a state with highest AoC.

Otherwise most were sub-human kiddie fiddlers.

are there any new eps recently? I got to like ep 6 of that new stuff. Any more after that?

>> 84678396 (You)

I think pedophiles should burn on the stake and fornication should be punished with stoning

So no

Tripfag is right for once

Show is stupid moralistic crusade shit. What they don't mention is how every single man under the sun has imaginary fantasies about girls that age, but doesn't act on it, because he lives in a civilized society. One where overweight retired police officers on pensions can run joint sting operations with actual LE to catch and imprison people who talked naughty to an adult in a chatroom and was lured to that house under false pretenses.

The entire thing is so laughably horrendous.

wrong, these people act on their urges and are rapist/kidnappers in the making

What?! No way!

I don't ever feel bad for predators. However, I do feel embarrassed for the show because of how terrible and cringe-inducing it is.

Look amigo. 14 year old girls are not going around looking to fuck dudes like or any of the other prizes that show up at that house. It just doesn't happen. This lurid fantasy doesn't even pass the laugh test. That all these men fall for it is evidence of just how powerful it is to their dicks. Sure, they want it, but it's NOT REAL. NO LITTLE GIRL IS GETTING RAPED. Isn't the decoy an adult woman? I mean, is there someone under the age of 18 within 1000 feet of these things?

If this sort of thing were to happen, the person should be prosecuted, sure. It doesn't happen. It's fantasy and it's ridiculous. it's using male biology to made criminals of men with low SMV. it's a bizarre display of puritanism and authoritarianism, and in poor taste especially to turn it into a tv show.

you know what, I don't want this cookie

It's thoughtcrime basically

Thoughtcrime reality tv, what a world

There was that one guy named Richer Breault, who was 19 years old. He broke down and completely lost it when he found out what he walked into.

To be honest, I'd probably lose it too if I found out that I ruined my life at the tender age of 19. Some of the predators are already in an advanced age or on their last legs so they don't care at all if they get caught or not. They just want to live their fantasy and experience teen pussy before they bite the dust, so to speak. But 19 is just way too early to be put on a sex offender registry, especially since that's the time of your life when you are figuring out what you want to do.

anti-pedo is code word for anti-white

Sting operation doesn't need to resemble actual crimes in order to be valid, the action itself only has to be a crime, and I'm sure I could find examples of actual crimes like those depicted in the show.

I want to see all the times someone figured it was a scam and fucked them over

>Sting operation doesn't need to resemble actual crimes in order to be valid, the action itself only has to be a crime
And there is something to be said about that, isn't there.

why hasn't there ever been an episode where one of the predators was so distraught at being caught they pulled out a gun and shot either themselves or chris?

Literally a show about demonizing the male gender. Pure propaganda.

There was a dude who shot himself without the cameras being able to make it into his house. It was their mot infamous story.

Any other time, Chris makes sure that they always keep their hands where he can see them.

democrats don't go strapped.

If a sting operation was made to sell (illegal) plutonium to someone, and the guy actually took the bait, he should be prosecuted, even if no crime with similar material has ever resembled that ever.

you mean he shot himself before even going to meet the decoy? did he figure out it was a setup?

*farts*

But why should he? What kind of mafia bullshitters are running around scooping up street plutonium? This is ANOTHER lurid fantasy!

Cops and LE need to stop manufacturing crime and focus on their mission objective of keeping people safe FROM crime.

Yes, they believed that he learned it was a setup and tried to silently cut ties.

Unfortunately, in that specific state, the mere act of seducing children online is illegal, whether you eventually meet them in real life or not. So Hansen and the police decided to take the cameras to his house only to have the man kill himself when the police went in after him.

That one where the guy was like 19 and the girl posed as 15 (if memory serves) was pretty harsh IMO.

A LOT of these dudes are teachers, ministers, fathers, and just generally people who have access to young children. You have to admit that it's probably better safe than sorry when prosecuting them for something like this.

haha good joke user what does it smell like haha i would like to sniff it as a joke

>You have to admit that it's probably better safe than sorry when prosecuting them for something like this.
No, I don't. I'm not some maniac who goes around looking for predators.

Again, until you can show me a body, no crime has been committed. This show is madness; supporting this venture shows the worst sort of ethical failings of a rational mind. There is no good, no virtue to be found in To Catch a Predator.

Indeed, I could write volumes, and still couldn't summate how terrible a show this is and what it means as a reflection of our culture.

Any human being that's not lucid enough to realize that going into teens' homes to fuck them is going to get them into big trouble eventually deserves this shit. Their peanut brains need a reality check because if there's a subhuman male population out there, the only way to get to them is with brute force. To put it bluntly, they're too fucking stupid to not be a danger to everyone around them, and it's only fair that smart people like hansen are doing something to rectify that.

I dated a 16 year old when I was 19, and I had her parent's consent and they knew my parents and it was all cool.

How terrible is it his life got ruined for the entertainment of the unwashed masses you and I all hate with a passion.

You object to it based on a technicality. Sure, it's technically wrong because no actual crime is occurring, but realistically, these people would be out there raping kids eventually. It's not that hard to predict - especially with really stupid subhuman, low IQ idiots that are about to become genuine predators.

>and I had her parent's consent and they knew my parents and it was all cool.
If he had done that instead of trying to meet her online and show up at her house without her parents' permission, maybe things would have worked out better.

Yes. When the dude was 18 and the "underage" girl was 15.

>You object to it based on a technicality.
No, I object to it on ethical grounds. It is unethical to entrap (overwhelmingly stupid) people into a crime they never would have committed without being enticed by some balding dude in middle age.

>but realistically, these people would be out there raping kids eventually.
false, wrong, prove it.

HE'S NOT USING A TRIP YOU STUOIF FUCKIDNF. BNEALIZ

>false, wrong, prove it.
Leave a hungry bear locked in a room with a man. It's inevitable, the bear will maul the man and eat him. The same goes for these subhuman pedophiles; their urges are too strong; they are incapable of having a normal relationship because of their attraction to children. If an individual is too stupid to envision consequences for breaking the rules in a society, it's only reasonable to take preventive measures against him.

I genuinely felt bad for him, because he wasn't committing a crime or about to commit a crime, he was just on his way to the beach!

>trip
Fucking summer underage reddit tourists

I live in the same area as that dude who got caught twice in one episode, john kennely or something like that. He gained like a hundred pounds, barely recognized the guy

>the ramblings of a mind filled with spooks
what the fuck is wrong with you man. relax, there are not pedophiles lurking in the shadows snatching childrens. i hope you realize that.

the bulk majority probably suffer in silence and jack off to lolicon, they probably deserve our sympathy if anything. most actual sexual predators of underage victims tend to have adult relations as well, so they are not clinical pedophiles.

>you can leave at any time
>leave
>get tackled

Has the final episode with /ourguy/ happened yet?
Fedora/cowboy hat guy.

They couldn't show it. The decoy was no match for his charms so she stripped naked and started blowing the dude within 5 seconds. There wasn't enough time for Chris Hansen to come out and stop it.

lmao, you actually believe some greasy psycho is going over to a 12 year old's house to "hang out" and not rape/molest them?
Pedos and their apologists should be gassed.

HE WAS JUST TRYNA GET SOMETHING TO EAT!

What happened to Jean Pier Whey and John Pederson?

I always find it weird how most of the time they act so calm when Chris Hansen comes in. Like, did they think he wasn't FBI or something? If they were trying to play it cool, than every other pedophile must have the same mindset.

The ones who stay calm probably think Chris is the kid's dad or uncle and they can talk their way out of it if they don't panic or act shady.

That's not bait, reddit

Its the attempt of a crime, and the proof is shown to the audience. Are you mentally disabled?

I started dating a particularly mature 14 year old when I was 19 and have now been married to her for eight years. That kind of age gap is not that bad. If the guy is in his mid 20s then yeah, it's a bit weird. And I'm not saying it should be allowed as a rule, but that they ruined the poor guy's life for it is absolutely disgusting tbqh. He was still a kid himself.

I feel bad for them all in a sense that these guys are some of the most unluckiest people alive. They already are a bunch of pedos who would have likely have been caught but they get caught on camera by a celebrity reporter and broadcasted to be primetime entertainment for millions of Americans and the world around then after being caught they are once more humiliated by their arrest also being broadcasted after the awkward interview.

>bunch of pedos
>enticed by an adult woman
Pick one, friendo.

To Catch a Predator is the modern day equivalent of watching executions.

I guarantee you that Chris is a pedophile. Most anti-pedo activists are.

>tfw there was no predator that yelled "FREEDOM!"

>t.pedo

Literally only one guy. I cant remember who it was, but hes r9k incarnate and its pretty sad for just one moment.

do everyone a favor and kill yourself pedo

I know how these things work because I'm a pedo.

Thats literally what I posted, yes.

i used to but anytime i start to feel for these guys i just hop over to pervertedjustice and read the chatlogs.

>ITT: anons whine about entrapment despite not knowing what it is

The girl consents every time.

and then he ended up re offending

You have it spot on, user.

I don't think you guys get it. There would never be this kind of situation, ever. The sting is a complete fantasy. They are people better kept off the street, I am not an apologist, but turning it into a show is lame.

The kid who was 19 that went after the 15 year old that looks like a 30 year old.

Yes because I see myself in their position every episode and probably will be one day

They're the ones who are wrong, not you.

having read most of the chatlogs i can attest that the overwhelming majority of these guys initiate the conversion and are the first to bring up sex

Most of them. They're borderline retarded losers who were essentially accosted by a grown woman pretending to be underaged. Entrapment to do a thing that turned out to not even be wrong.

im always surprised not more of these guys have killed themselves. like how do you even come back from something like that?

Teenage years last all the way until 20.

There's nothing wrong with an older man having relations with a 19 yo girl. I'd say not 18, 17 or maybe 16 too for that sake.

This. The conversations almost always go:

>guy: hey, asl
>girl: 13/female/ohio
>guy: cool. wanna see my dick??

Is this some kind of setup or something?

>Sure, it's technically wrong because no actual crime is occurring,

False. Soliciting sex to a minor online is a crime. The guys showing up at the house just makes for good TV. They don't need to show up to be arrested.

It always pisses me off when the dude walks out of the house and he's following the police orders and they still tackle him like he's about to make the game winning touchdown.

Not just the overwhelming majority, all of them. If it doesn't go like that then the defense can claim subjective entrapment.

They do that in Florida because of how EZ it is to get a gun there. They explained why they have to tackle them even if they were peaceful.
>dat ghillie episode

>subjective entrapment.
First time I've heard subjective used in conjunction with entrapment. Actual source for this?

That also kind of pisses me off. The cops act like they're arresting fucking Hannibal Lecter.

law.jrank.org/pages/1091/Entrapment-two-approaches-entrapment.html

I recall one guy trying to stab himself with a pen

lmgtfy.com/?q=subjective entrapment vs objective entrapment