NATO and commie redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9d3Lb3VPkE

>in 1990, Bulgaria had 2000 active tanks
>now we have 80 tanks, most of which stay in reserve
>back in 1990, Bulgaria had 300 fighter jets
>now we have only 10 fighter jets
>back in 1980 Bulgaria had 300 000 active military personell in the land army alone
>now we have 25 000 total
>back in 1990, the bulgarian population was close to 9 million
>now it's 7,2 million and falling
>one of the conditions to join nato for us was to scrap a large part of our military, reduce our military spending and destroy our nuclear missile launch sites, and our nukes, all because the t**ks were afraid of us
>the one supervising the total destruction of bulgaria's army to safeguard the integrity of our nation against any form of foreign agression was literally a kike send by the US government

The collapse of the communist eastern block lead to the economical, moral and militaristic downfall of all eastern european states

What does pol think? Would things have been better for eastern europe if the commie block didn't collapse and we didn't sell ourselves to the NATO kikes?

Get out of my country, you disgusting pickpocketing gypsies.
REBUILD THAT WALL
E
B
U
I
L
D

T
H
A
T

W
A
L
L

No.The fall was inevitable.Soviet union was run by corrupt beurocrats and was inefficent and controling the economy.Without the Soviets,the economy of the other warsaw pact states collapses.

The colapse could have been much worse since the whole thing was going down hill since the 70's.Dont listen to pensioners and their nostalgia,we would have been like north korea right now if communism had remained.

Wow dude I'm sure you conviced him.Nice job saving the Netherlands from shitskins.14/88 sieg hail

Your government figures they don't have to spend money due to big brother doing it for you in a shooting war with Russia

The disarmament the Eastern Bloc did was a mistake. It crippled the Czechoslovak arms industry.

>The collapse of the communist eastern block lead to the economical, moral and militaristic downfall of all eastern european states
You got the things all wrong bro. The economical downfall was already going thats why the eastern block felt apart.
>back in 1990, the bulgarian population was close to 9 million
Its was because of the strict border control. The moment the people got some freedom they GTFO.

it was with a purpose
after the eastern bloc's military industrial complex was destroyed, everyone who relied on them for import were now had to buy american or german weapons rather than bulgarian and czechoslovak ones

back in the 90s bulgaria exported 1 billion worth of weapons, tanks, etc. per year, now we have no weapons and tanks left to export

the NATO kikes did not only destroy our military but had to add insult to injury by destroying our military production capabilities aswell

thanks to our weak politicians letting practically everyone knowing basic level english gtfo we are left with an aging population and a shortage of much needed skilled workers who all gtfo'd to the uk or germany

but that's ok i'm sure that abdul mohammad azisuakbar will be willing to take their place
:^)

Are you a CIA analyst? have you been to any of these fucking places you're spekaing of with such confidence? Didn't the Chernobyl Nuclear disaster have anything to do with it? Didn't the West's insane creation of fiat money to pay their bills have anything to do with it? Didn't eh Soviets refusal to carry on with the madness of the Cold War expenditure have anything to do with it?

Fuck you. Just becuae you're doing well now (if you're doing well) doesn't mean it was a good thing. The world is knee deep in shit and neck deep in Blood because of the West's foreign policies since 1990.

>The collapse of the communist eastern block lead to the economical, moral and militaristic downfall of all eastern european states

No, communism coming to power lead to the economic, moral and militaristic downfall of all Eastern European states.

>What does pol think? Would things have been better for eastern europe if the commie block didn't collapse and we didn't sell ourselves to the NATO kikes?

How young are you? Communism raped our countries you idiot.

Why the fuck are you linking a video in Bulgarian on an English imageboard you cancerous fuck

Almost as bad as those Germans who link articles in German without translating and expect everyone here to understand what they're talking about

I had to state my source

>he doesn't know communism transformed eastern europe from a feudal agrarian hell hole to an economic and industrial giant that openly competed with the us

Oh please, BBC. Go away.

And another thing

How old are you exactly? I'm almost 93.68% positive you're around 17 and are hearing that bullshit from either your grandfather or father

communism is what turned eastern europe from african-tier farm countries that lagged at least century behind in all aspects compared to the west so bad that it took a million russian soldiers to leave their backwater dacha villages for the first time in their lives and march through a few german villages and see how well the germans are living which pissed them off so much they started a revolution into modern industrialized space faring powers able to challenge the west and the kikery

also this

Lol

While its true that our politicians are shit our economy was shit too and it was highly dependent on USSR`s so when they collapsed it was inevitable for us to collapse too. The west had little to do with it.
Also Im old enough to remember what was like in 1989. It wasnt good by any stretch of imagination.

Lel

>it's a retarded Slav larps as a communist and a nationalist at the same time episode

They did
Yet my parents and their parents were never once robbed, mugged, threatened by joblessness or homelessness
It was harsh, but there were some advantages nonetheless

Average Bulgarian nationalist, ladies and gentlemen.

But hey, don't blame him, blame the layers of brainwashing every single kid goes through in school, starting from kindergarden up to 12th grade

shameless sef bump

I think economically we are doing fine, we have low government debt and growth of about 3% despite our falling population. Also regarding our military I really think it should take a back seat to other more things. The problems are that our government is filled with complete fucking morons who rely solely on private investment to develop the country and our mentality which drives us to always look at the past and to always search for negatives no matter how much better things get.

>we dont have a lot of army personnel and outdated military equipment
>thats why we are poor and depressed
wew бpaт

You miss russian cock or something?