How do we fix Jason Todd?

How do we fix Jason Todd?

I'd rather not, he's best for Lobdell containment

re-kill him and leave it that way

With one simple tool

Then fire Lobdell.
And issue a memo to the artists- no lips on the helmet.

Someone pitched that he should be sent to a new city and become a police officer like Nightwing did. I quite liked that.

Why did he wear a mask under the hood?

He already tried taking things from Dick and it didn't work out

Just to fuck with you.
Or maybe he just likes the feel of it, from his Robin days.

Right now he's too much like Grifter so in order to make him different have him be a hobo living on the streets trying to avoid becoming a junkie as he travels around kicking ass.

make him a sexy girl and add a cast of rough muscular dudes that she can bang and they'll jackhammer her

Eh, the preview of the new Outlaws book seemed pretty good, granted it was Batdad moment and they tend to be the one thing Lobdell is pretty good at writing.

I'd like to see him go to another city, deal with some really low level street crime as he bums around with nothing, build up a supporting cast made up of some of the people he's helped (Like what Hawkeye had with his apartment block) and then very slowly work his way up to take on some big bads. Give him a spunky teen runaway supporting character who lives with him and can counter his angst.

Kill him, but only after he power bottoms for Roy

Jay would be top surely?

Link?

Strip him naked and put a crowbar up his ass.

>

reboot: make him half black and some other random nationality. Let's go with Kurd for extra spice.

Vasectomy, just like a dog.

Go back to the idea that he realizes controlling crime and its influence is the best you can do.

Make him one part Shadow, one part Green Hornet, and one part The Goon.

Keep doing what they're doing. He's already best Robin.

I think the best way to use him as someone who is constantly challenging Bruce's ideals. He doesn't necessarily have to be hostile to the batfam, but he shouldn't be afraid to pull the trigger, like in BE and BRE. It's amaizing how in both runs he never even wounds some one. It should be like in that Batman/Superman one where he says that they should just nuke Vandal Savage

They've already fixed him. He's on Voltron now.

Hey now, becoming a tentacle monster was way outside of his control there.

He doesn't need fixing because he's the best and most interesting Robin.

Jason is for hugs not fugs

kek

this

no if any batkid is an absolute whore it's definitely Jason, he probably gave head for cash

Leave Jason alone Satan.

Give him a daughter

MY HUSBANDO IS PURE YOU SHIT unless we're talking about all the lewd things I would like to do to him

Make him a villain that the other Robins have to take down from time to time

NO Jason is pure pureness that would NEVER EVER be into anything remotely lewd

Whats wrong with Jason being a flirty little shit?

Would you tie him up and make him beg for it while you edge him for hours? After you let him come would you hold hands and cuddle?

he didn't need to have bad skin too but they should have kept the red hair, it was a nice look for him

He watches Sailor Moon

I always thought the white streak was a better more recognisable a look for him.

Honestly have him go to another city and bring his form of justice and constantly have him comparing it to Gotham.

>hold hands and cuddle
MODS THIS IS A BLUE BOARD DELET THIS

>Red hair
But that was just Grant "Everything is a metaphor" Morrison's way of saying that Jason was the redheaded stepchild of the batfam

This screencap is proof positive as to why crowd sourcing story ideas is terrible.

>hold hands and cuddle
You sick fuck this is a christian image board. My wife's son comes on here to learn to be a good christian, and I'm sick and tired of you filthy degenerates posting shit like this. What if he sees that and is corrupted for life?HUH!!!??

NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU POST BUDDY!!! OR ELSE!!!111!!

This one came in that same thread.

this is the worst fanfic-tier thing Sup Forums has ever made.

and it might work

Its simple, you revive him for his Under the Red Hood story, then kill him off for good this time. Then the mantle can be taken by someone else

Turn him into the Joker and give him super cool tattoos

Let him stop dyeing his hair. The dude is a natural red head.