HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84677854/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/AfsAcMka+pTsZDkUO7itUA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFS why don't they get Michael Bay's people on CGI, Marvel movies always look like shit.

>that camera zoom
fuckinf hell whedon

THE
FUCKING
ZOOM

Kek

Jesus christ marvel iron man was a fluke just stop making movies

HOLY SHIT

This is my go-to feel good webm, but that one with Black Panther and 12873102837 cuts for 5 seconds of fight is a close second. Someone post it please.

JUST ZOOM MY SHIT UP

heres hot off the press proof that WB has paid of the moderation team as well:
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84677854/
>deleted

>allowed to stay up for 12ish hours before a natural archive

CAPESHIT IS CANCER

Because they're busy making Transformers.

Lol

Is it just me or there's nothing that wrong with this scene. I mean I guess the zoom was a bit weird but the cgi wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of other blockbusters I've seen.

Like this for instance.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/AfsAcMka+pTsZDkUO7itUA/
>40 results
holy shit this dc shill is mad

Is this supposed to be bad? Because this seems like a pretty cool shot to me.

Follow your dreams

What does the zoom mean and where is it from

I feel like I've seen that before

Battlestar Galactica

leave Sup Forums and never come back

>lel a clip that is supposed to be funny

>funny
debatable, but that doesn't excuse the shitty CG and awful execution

How are you supposed to tell from your hideous cam rip webm?

>there is no need to be upset

Are we laughing at the zoom or the fact that the container would never be able to fly like that no matter how much thrust from those positions?

Yeah I agree it looks pretty okay. There are some awful shots in AoU but that sequence wasn't one of them.

They never establish just how much thrust the robutts or Iron Man's suit creates so it could be anything really

It's clearly capable of handling a shitload of people.

Other than the fact that motorcycle physics don't work like that it's your pretty average capeshit.

A BASKET

>WOW it looks so real like some regular person passing by filmed with their iphone haha imagine if super heroes were real and we saw them flying around every now and then and filmed it and posted it on twitter haha

is this real? I was actually believing the shills at this point

this is the capeshit audience everyone, these movies are made for them. maybe you doubted that there are actually people who not only watch this, but enjoys it, but here they are, they are real and they're among us.

>that ADD editing
I unironically felt ill when watching this on a tv. Like I had to be hyper focused on what was happening because it cuts every 0.01 seconds.

Huh

MY FUCKING EYES

wow, that archer dude has a pretty strong elbow

elbowed someone like 50 metres

Too expensive, (((they've))) got money to launder

Just-good-enough-that-normies-won't-complain is sufficient

black widow would be a resoundingly reasonable superhero if her actress could pull Jackie Chan stunts

>it's a studio is too lazy and inept to do good choreography that they make 1000 cuts per second episode

theres no fucking way this isnt edited. you cannot have that many cuts

wtf why do people defend these movies when the action scenes have ten cuts for every punch thrown and the dialogue scenes are exposition?

>still up
Solid fucking proof of warner paying of the moderation team

>about 20 cuts in a 10 second clip

because they're made for children, manchildren just happen to watch them these days

This scene was 100% practical effects. Try again.

Faggot.

yeah no shit smartypants, they're fucking blockbusters, people watch them
>oh woe is me, people with different opinions than us are around

>tfw a sucker for snap zoom

I know it's shit but when I see that friendly familiar zoom it still makes me more hyped for the scene

I don't know why y'all are complaining about this scene... this is actually pretty good CGI. For the most part, unlike a lot of capeshit CGI, it doesn't look like a video game. The physics are a bit off, but nothing that is obviously ludicrious. The camera zoom just throws in a bit of "tv news team with a camera" feel.
Believe me, anons, I hate over-reliance on shit CGI more than anyone I know. But there are hundreds or thousands of scenes that are much much worse examples than this one.

Cont. Now this, this shot actually is crap. Full-on video game look. Bad guys look pasted into the shot. Shit physics.

Man, injustice is looking good.

This is pretty well composited, DCucks sure are a miserable bunch.

Cut

Cut

Cut
Cut Cut Cut CutCutCutCutCutCutCutCutCutCutCutCutCut

Every object he threw missed her by a few feet anyway

Doesn't ILM do effects for the transformers and marvel movies? Maybe they've only done a few of them

AVENGERS

AGE OF ULTRON

a fan adventure film set in....grim reality of our real world.