It was a different time

It was a different time.

Other urls found in this thread:

script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/spider-man-scriptment.html
youtu.be/J61RWkXEKTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yhea, photoshop is much better nowadays

Even actor Tobey Maguire wasn’t safe from Raimi’s twisted vision.
“One time he yelled ‘cut’ and I turned to him and he said ‘what if someone just walked into the holocaust museum and yelled 'cut'? Maybe the orthodox Jews in suits would forget their trained routine of peddling that hoax’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he trying to make my character into a white nationalist, or has whiteness been crucial to Spider-man's identity all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Raimi had put something in the lens. It was stuff like ‘What if cameras were Kar98s? Would you be a Einsatzgruppe?’ and ‘Lights. Camera. Hail victory!.’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to act.”

Real talk though
>THE NEXT DAY. Tight on Peter as he wakes up. He opens his eyes cautiously. Not knowing what to expect. PULL BACK to reveal that he is still in bed. All is normal. He breaths a sigh of relief. In fact... he feels pretty good. Lots of energy. He pulls back the covers and...
>Something is causing the sheet to stick to him. He lifts it, revealing a sticky, white mass completely covering him, gluing him to his bedding. It is some silky substance webbing him into the covers. He cries out in dismay... struggling to free himself from the gluey strands. Where did it come from? He notices his wrists...
>They are oozing a pearlescent white fluid from almost invisible slits about a quarter of an inch long. He pushes on the skin next to one of the slits and... a dark shape, the size and color of a rose-thorn... emerges from beneath the skin. It shoots a jet of liquid silk into his face.
>Peter screams at the top of his lungs.
script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/spider-man-scriptment.html
How do you feel that the reason he doesn't have web shooters is because his spider powers are puberty and that the webs are cum?

Is this real?

It was a different time

It is real...all of them.

It was a different time

yes

>what's your name kid
>"the human holocaust"
>aw jeez kid, at least come up with something real

wtf raimi

Spider-man (1)4(88)

More like Spiderman Four(teen eighty-eight)

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after a while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'poring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

Yes, people use to make movies about what they believed in!!

top kek

>Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future
every time

top kike

BRAVO RAIMI

Oh sam raimi had balls of steal to make that outfit for spiderman

woah i don't remember this promotional material

Utterly predictable, like a Jew to the coin!

Times changed

I don't get it

The time, it was different.

>2002 was 74 years ago

You're literally in one of those threads right now

Truly was a different time.
>Spiderman Screen Test
youtu.be/J61RWkXEKTc

He doesn't get why reddit's autism flares up like that

fucing raimi

He meant he's not sure why you're so offended, shlomo

fuck off this meme is the best and isn't going anywhere anytime soon you god damned hook nosed goblin

Where's the part where he kisses the girl upside down?

He deepthroats her in this version instead.

wew

thk user

>with great white power, comes great white responsibility

How did Raimi get away with this?

that would mean she had the dick and he took it's entire length down his throat

>Peter, did I ever tell you about the time me and your father rounded up a infestation of jews hiding in the walls like rats in downtown Berlin? I tell you your father had no happier day in his life then when he unloaded sixty clips of pure aluminum into the heads of those soul sucking cretins - he said that the way their heads popped reminded him of popping cherries as a young lad.

How the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

He threatened those big nosed clowns at the studio to back off

yeah. thats why