Movies where heroes realize they're no better then the villain?

Movies where heroes realize they're no better then the villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unmemeically inglourious basterds

i think i hate people who think they're better than everyone else and so much smarter because they hate both the alt-right and sjws more than i hate the alt-right and sjws.

There's nothing wrong with being a SJW.

The heroes don't realize that though. Even the audience didn't realize it.

I always liked this picture as a fictional depiction of a person who doesn't exist

Me on the right.

Wtf I love globalism now.

Are the points of these pictures to make up shit that never happened

i know you're looking for (You)s buddy, but try not to be such a tryhard.

hardcore SJW's and the Alt-right are a bunch of obese/skeletel, frustrated kissless virgins that lash out through "controversial" politics on the internet. they make up like 0.01% of the population, claiming to not like either of them doesn't make you some up your ass centrist

What are some movies about Sup Forumsermin being too scared to post on Sup Forums?

>heh, snowflakes, go back to your hugboxes because to protect your fee fees
>knowingly go to liberal protest with the declaration you're going to kick some liberal ass
>end up getting your shit kicked in
>post on r/the_donald showing your cuts and bruises, whining about getting your ass kicked to "own" the liberals

every time

You know what, just for that I'm giving him some (You)s. Eat shit, nerd.

yeah but your post makes you seem like an elitist asshole who picks two easy targets to make himself seem better, and i definitely hate cunts like that more.

>implying that's not (You)

The alt-right was created as part of the left marketing campaign to make the traditionally successful and mostly respectable right right look like memeing virgin neckbeards.
Some took the bait and here we are now

>strawman of a strawman

The Life of Marx

>tfw your image has been part of this board longer than 99% of the current posters in this thread and even board
how do we save Sup Forums from these liberal Sup Forums scum lads

Why can't liberals meme?

Sup Forums - Television & Film

>don't hurt the feelings of people who vocally disagree with you on the internet and take the high ground by being silent
Yeeeeah you might want to take your gandhi shit and get off the internet, it doesnt work like that here

>what is an imageboard

1 thread our of 150 threads where at least 40 are always off-topic/pretending to be on-topic

It actually wasn't
Thanks bud

Is this the true face of Obama leaf?

>Lefties make a bait thread
>Lefties get their shit kicked in
Every single time.

Seriously, that image is what, 3 years old now? Redditors think it's something those big, bad alt-right boogeymen concocted last week.

>expecting anything more from brazilian monkeys

I don't see that happening

The liberal is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a liberal and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the liberal. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the liberal wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the liberal really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the liberal

i might be silently taking the high ground, but that's much better than doing it loudly. it's less of a political thing and more of an ego thing.

>Lefties make a bait thread
>Lefties get their shit kicked in
>Report thread to mods until it's deleted.

Every single time.

Goebbels was really a fucking genius coming up with that quote because it can be used against any ideological enemy ever regardless of context.

>says libcuck 20 times
w-w-we won guys XD

jesus nu-Sup Forums has gone down the drain

>images.png
you people make me sick

@ post # 84682364
How is it nu-Sup Forums when you weren't even on this site for Sup Forums??

>don't argue anything you narcissist
>just silently assert your superiority without the risk of being proven wrong or upset
well done (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

The social justice warriors seem to know what's up, OP.

Why haven't you done anything to cure your internalized racism?

>nu-Sup Forums isn't a thing because user wasn't here for old Sup Forums
What?

>cnn(on television) deleted because liberals cry
>this is left up even though its not related at all

Why are neoliberals such hypocrites?

You still took the bait. :'-)

that's not what i said. and you're not exactly arguing anything. this thread is just to see who has the best MS paint strawmen.

>this salty alt-redditor @ing posts because he's so booty blasted
Keep it up bud you're totally coming out on top

>I captioned this embarrassing photo that has no context as my political opponents
Meanwhile in reality...

>Kathy Griffin goes with a decapitation meme and that's cool with libs.

>Trump tweets a gif where he body slams a logo and libs want him impeached.

Reminder the alt right cancer on this site are all newfags that weren't here before 2014 and are destroying the site from within.

>nu-Sup Forums isn't a thing because user wasn't here for old Sup Forums
Exactly right. It's like me and Sup Forums vs someone that started posting on Sup Forums after say 2013(which is when most people agreed the board changed with some even saying 2010)
to that person this is the only Sup Forums they've ever known where to me this is nu-Sup Forums

I know this is bait but antifa got their shit pushed in by a gang of teenage alt right pussies. Repeatedly.

>he posts, ignoring that Donald Trump, his spiritual leader, is literally choking on Israel's circumcised cock right at this very moment

Every once in a while I stop by Sup Forums they recently allowed you to choose your own flag and the amount of kekistani flags is fucking staggering, truly chanology 2.0 but much, much worse for bringing newfags into the site. If you see a Sup Forumsposter, it's best to not engage him as there is a 9 out of 10 chance that he is in fact the cancer killing this board.

>me and Sup Forums
Sorry, but you have to go back

bravo