Who actually did the least wrong?

Alright Sup Forums here's the game, let's try to find the villain that literally did nothing wrong. Here's the rules.

1. Post a villain, list the crimes they would be tried of in a court of law.
2. If you see that someone else missed some crimes, added crimes the villain isn't guilty of, or attempted to claim that their villain literally did nothing wrong, be sure to reply and tell them why they're wrong.

The goal is to find the Sup Forums villain that literally did nothing wrong, or did the least wrong as seen by a court of law. The alternate goal is
to find the villain who committed the most numerous or most egregious of crimes.
I'll start

>Fratricide
>Regicide

Other urls found in this thread:

info.legalzoom.com/can-pets-inherit-wills-4194.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean I doubt wild lions have a court of law.
That said
>child endangerment

>>Fratricide
>>Regicide

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Petty thief at worst

That kid from Toy Story. He didn't know the toys were alive, he was just underprivileged and trying to play creatively.

1 case of arson on Ember Island

Meanwhile Zuko has a much longer list of crimes, and yet hes apparently a good guy just because he sucks the Avatar's dick

>a shiny new error
>is tip toeing nearer

Why did Scar go ahead with his plan when he knew it was a mistake?

It's not "error", it's "era"

>Attempted murder.

>Attempted murder
>multiple times

He was still a jerk to his little sis.

A little redundant, but treason should also be included on that list.

Aside from kidnapping Lilo he didn't do much wrong.Certainly nothing worse than your average American policeman.

but of a monster everyone thought was evil and a kidnapper of a young, pretty woman. Does not make it right by any means but I'm sure the courts back then would see it as justified. One time I asked my mom about Disney villains and she said Gaston was the least threatening, saying "he's just every guido I've dated"

This boi brought peace, and stability to the galaxy.
At worst there was the destruction of Alderaan, and the Geonosian genocide.

attempted murder of Simba

Attempted to kill some cats, so destruction of property/theft I guess

Also animal abuse/neglect Also since the cats are legally able to inherit her fortune they must be a person under the law, unless there is case law contradicting this, so you could potentially throw conspiracy/attempted murder and kidnapping in the mix.

huh I never thought about it that way, good point

The Empire committed atrocities across the galaxy including genocide and mass enslavement. He would also be responsible for atrocities committed by both sides during the Clone Wars, the Naboo Conflict and whatever other conflicts he orchestrated to strengthen his position.

>Implying treason isn't punishable by death

Oh yeah, forgot about the enslavement thing

They were committed as acts of war. It is worth noting that the Fire Nation had no justification for waging said war. Also standing in opposition to the balance of the world, which is a legitimate concept in that world, and its avatar, whom has some sort "universal" authority, would put them in the wrong. Thus Zuko turning on them is less treason and more like a mobster turning on his old crew by joining the police and hunting them down.

info.legalzoom.com/can-pets-inherit-wills-4194.html

Apparently I was wrong. Pets are only property and thus can't inherit wills. However the fortune could be put into a trust.

Yeah, but that's his job. It's every brother's duty to pick on his little sister, but if someone else picks on her... WATCH OUT!

did 9/11

Haha it's okay, and well no of course they can't inherit wills in real life but it seemed like in that movie world they could and that's why Edgar saw them as an actual threat. ....This movie is chill and fun but pretty dumb desu

>Ambitious progressive

It's not petty theft, because he knew how rare it actually was, which was why he stole it. He was told it was an old family toy and not for sale, so he knew they knew, at the very least, the sentimental value, but he stole it to make himself rich with his full collection.

>Shot at gorillas and a psycho ape man when the people who hired him were surrounded by said ape army.

Clayton LITERALLY was just doing his job. FUCK JANE

forgot pic

False imprisonment, conspiracy, and blackmail charges would probably stick, too. Guy did bribe an asylum guy to lock up a girl's father to try and blackmail her into marrying him.

it wasn't to blackmail him, it was because the old man was talking about a beast like a lunatic, Gaston should've marched to the castle, killed the beast then he'd have gone back, married Bell, and let her father out, he really wasn't a bad guy, jsut a bit ignorant

>Genocide
>Multiple counts of murder

Had Edgar been less stupid, he'd probably have realized that he was thinking too literally about this. His boss was basically leaving him her fortune with the caveat he had to take care of her cats when she was gone but he didn't stop to think that nobody's going to call foul play if he interprets Duchess's meows as "Why yes, Edgar, go buy yourself a nice suit and a car!"

But also genocide. Also killing boss wolf.

>bio-terrorism
>conspiracy to frame an elected official
>attempted murder

The witch from tangled?

kidnapping a baby then forcibly keeping her in a tower without seeing the outside world? Nah son, she was evil as shit

yeah I mean he could have just waited a little bit for the lady to drop dead.

I think the only possible crimes Sid would be convicted of is maybe the possession and setting off a firework? I'm not sure exactly on the firework laws of Ohio (which is where the movie takes place) or how strong what he had qualified for.

Because he got all the toys he had legally (can't be tried for stealing his sister's toys I think), and it's not like toys are known to be living creatures, Even if they did make themselves known, I doubt he could be tried for treating toys like objects during a time when they were just considered objects.

>fraticide
>regicide
>treason
>didn't really give a shit to the hyenas beyond using them to get what he wanted
>didn't do jack shit to fix the food/excessive hunting problem

He was just a jerk. Probably had a couple family issues or was just aggressive.

He did seem to turn out mostly fine in 3 though.

what said and also child abuse (mostly mental and then physical at the end). She plays the victim to screw with Rapunzel's mind after screaming at her and calling her dumb and fat. Besides Cinderella's step mom I think she's one of the most evil Disney villains because she could exist in real life.

The dentist in finding nemo.

Literally nothing wrong.

Is Sid a villain though or just an obstacle to overcome? He did so little wrong that it's hard to count him as a true villain. Don't most little boys play by breaking and smashing stuff? And he was creative in a weird way.

I wonder if he's in a mental hospital after that trauma of thinking a toy talked to him

I'd agree Gothel and Lady Tremaine are the most real-life Disney Villains, although you do sometimes run into people like Hans who are good at cultivating the false persona they need to get something from people, and obviously history has shown Frollo's brand of villainy is rather true to life at various points, although you're less likely to encounter someone like Frollo than someone like Gothel.

He grew up to be a perfectly happy garbage man in Toy Story 3.

eeeeeeh I mean he continually gave his retard neice fish who she continuously killed and clearly wasn't disciplined. I hate when shit kids don't get disciplined. He's definitely not... evil, just stupid.

Hans made no sense, dude braved the elements, sword fought a giant snow golem, and the fucking unstable icemancer because... well I don't fucking know why because his plan would have worked without him putting his ass on the line like that

Hans made perfect sense if you consider that the magical mind-altering trolls with no sense of right and wrong wanted to get Kristoff laid and concluded getting the fiance out of the way would enable this.

that still doesn't answer why he'd put himself in insane danger

Toy Story takes place in Ohio? Neat.

yeah Frollo is basically Gothel but also an attempted murderer and attempted rapist (in the book he succeeds in both things) I mean they both abuse an "adopted" child by locking them in a tower and hiding them from the outside world and mentally abusing them.

Also good point about Hans I forgot about him. His motivations are confusing to me though? He didn't know about Elsa's powers in the beginning so why didn't he try to seduce her first since she's Queen and Anna's only a princess? Also why would he have a right to the throne at the end when he hadn't married Anna yet? Idk maybe I missed something there but yeah schmoozers like him are pretty dangerous irl

I used to think so too, only because the economic devastation from destroying two Death Stars made it seem like the rebels fucked up but in the long run it'd be better for the Galaxy. Also throwing the force out of wack a bit or something

Hans's actions during the magic winter were to set himself up as a hero of the people so they'd naturally follow him in a power vacuum. From an in-movie line he explains that Elsa is somehow already known to be basically impossible to get close to.

Also Anna basically threw herself into his arms at first meeting so he just went for it. Basically any scenario would have worked out well for Hans in that movie.

Well, based on his comments, people have been trying to woo Elsa for years and nobody's made any progress (this is probably the time period where there's a lot of courtship by letters; Elsa probably got a ton of mail from hopeful princes over the last few years before her coronation, but she's a self-loathing shut-in at that point and naturally doesn't want anyone anywhere near her) so Hans had the idea of trying to woo her younger sister and then get Elsa out of the way so he and Anna take the throne, which he realizes is going to be fucking easy when Anna falls hard for his act in a single evening. He did also try to spin things at the end that he and Anna said their wedding vows before she "died." Which is shaky as fuck but given that Anna has no living relatives besides Elsa and Elsa looks like she's lost it to outside observers at that point in time, Hans is the best they've got and Anna leaving him in charge combined with Hans's earlier heroics means he has public support.

> He didn't know about Elsa's powers in the beginning so why didn't he try to seduce her first since she's Queen and Anna's only a princess?
Either he ran into Anna first or he thought it'd be a bad idea to try and court Elsa. Going upto the newly crowned queen and going "you wanna bone?" isn't going to go over well. Her hyperactive impulsive younger sister is a much more vulnerable target. Especially since he probably isn't working off much intel.

>Also why would he have a right to the throne at the end when he hadn't married Anna yet?
He's shown trying to get on the goodside of the people of Arendel,or however the fuck it's spelled, so that when Anna and Elsa bite it or are otherwise indisposed they would choose him as their leader.

And the genocide, imprisonment, or banishment of 10% of the population

>Hans made no sense

Did you even read his comment?
>cultivating the false persona they need to get something from people

Hans was never a good guy. He pretended to be, because you don't usurp a kingdom by twirling your evil mustache in people's faces.

Hans played the part of the "noble prince charming" to endear himself to the people of Arendelle. It's much easier to seize a throne if the people support you.

>sword fought a giant snow golem
He didn't even know the thing was fucking there. And then it helped him anyway, the "brave prince Hans fought a monster to rescue our queen".

Hans didn't suddenly turn evil. He was a scumbag from the very start. Everything was an act, why is it so hard for people to understand that Hans just lied?

This makes a little more sense to me now, thank you. I still think his plan is a little odd from a writing standpoint though, and the kingdom would have more likely gone to some distant cousin or other relation than just some prince who almost married the princess. But that's just my opinion, maybe I'm being too hard on it. The Elsa stuff does make more sense now with both of your explanations though

>Hans didn't suddenly turn evil. He was a scumbag from the very start. Everything was an act, why is it so hard for people to understand that Hans just lied?

Well there are still people that think Illusive Man in Mass Effect games was a good guy, just for him being friendly with Sheppard in the 2nd game.

I think it's just human nature, sometimes it is hard pill to swallow that we fell so hard to a lying piece of shit like Hans.

Yeah, it's hard to tell where the succession stood. One fan theory suggests Rapunzel is actually a first cousin of the sisters, but as official Disney Princess policy is no crossovers despite them being a group brand (background cameos like Rapunzel's attendance of the coronation are an exception), that cannot be official canon.

Nox.
Dr.Doom.
They've literally did nothing wrong.

Because when he did all that stuff, he was genuinely in love with Anna and was trying to save her.

After the Troll song, when they learn of Hans being in the way of Kristoff's and Anna's happy ending, they turned him evil.

Nox would have done nothing wrong had he succeeded, but he didn't succeed.

yeah no way. Also who was running the country while Elsa was locked in her room and not queen yet? Probably someone who was put in charge of them as children, I forget what they are called but if a prince is too young to be king when his father dies the caretaker steps in to become ruler (unless there is some other relation). So Hans would have to kill this person who most likely existed too right?

The regent/steward, from what I understand, was going to be a character in one of Frozen's many rewrites but they didn't make the cut to the final version.

Frankly, Frozen's script kinda showed the strain of being rewritten so many times so quickly. Hopefully its ridiculous success will mean the writers actually figure out what they want to do with the script for the next one more carefully.

Okay that makes sense! The only rewrite I knew of was that anna had a type a personality at one point or something. I liked Frozen but I don't think it's Disney's best work. I'm not sure what could happen in the second one

>He would also be responsible for atrocities committed by both sides during the Clone Wars
Nobody ever proved he was the same Sith who gave advice to the CIS in-universe.

>the Geonosian genocide.
Disneyshit, doesn't count.