/sino/ - 中文

Friendship edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-davos-meeting-trust/trust-in-u-s-institutions-plunges-in-trumps-first-year-idUSKBN1FB08T
imgur.com/a/Cuz9a
manhua.dmzj.com/dlamdcp2/10329.shtml#@page=1
investopedia.com/terms/m/money-marketfund.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=mUq0IKhq_A4
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/translink-bus-chinese-advertisement-english-richmond-1.4490724
newrepublic.com/article/120370/five-graphics-show-why-post-white-america-already-here
liveleak.com/view?i=a8f_1505941990
youtu.be/AbVfFCy3gyc
youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Images still aint working

>because if your parents or grandparents don't hold a British passport you can't do tha
He won't be able to get an Ancestral Visa true but if thousands of Pakis come here every month, then he sure can.

Thinking of it, most of the Boer-Saffers who came here did so in the 80s. Recent arrivals do appear to all be Anglo

你为什么学中文?

女人

>if thousands of Pakis come here every month, then he sure can.

Winston is white though and the Tories and Labour hate white immigration.

Shouldn't they be enemies? China is highly anti-theist while Pakistan is crazy muzzie-tier

Yeah bit Pakistan hate India and china hate India.
Best friends!

你为什么不喜欢英国女人?

你是SEXPAT吗?

英国女人很胖

china doesn't really care about ideology of other countries, they only care about business and $$$

真的回答:

听说普通话世界最困难的语言
所以决定学习

reuters.com/article/us-davos-meeting-trust/trust-in-u-s-institutions-plunges-in-trumps-first-year-idUSKBN1FB08T

>The annual Edelman Trust Barometer showed overall trust in the four institutions it measures - the government, media, business and non-governmental organizations - falling more steeply in the United States than in any of the 28 countries surveyed.

>Trump has broken with presidential tradition and repeatedly denounced the media and judiciary - attacks his critics say risk undermining public confidence in those institutions.

>By contrast, the country that saw the biggest trust gains among its own citizens was China, after a year in which President Xi Jinping cemented his hold on power at a triumphal party congress.

>Faith in the Chinese government jumped 8 points to 84 percent. In the United States it fell 14 points to 33 percent.

>“The United States is enduring an unprecedented crisis of trust,” said Richard Edelman, head of the communications marketing firm that commissioned the research.

i understand the trust in US going down but what justifies going up for china

上周我试图读哆啦A梦 ,可是生词很难。

我学习了中文五个月,但是我觉得我的中文不好。

我的照片: imgur.com/a/Cuz9a

孩子会读哆啦A梦 。我不会读哆啦A梦。

哆啦A梦是什么意思?

doraemon

China Merchant Bank offers a 朝朝盈 which is a 'fund'.
Asking the gf about it and she says it's not a bank account and it's not a term deposit. Asked her if it's investing in shares, bonds etc and she is obviously clueless.
Is it a high-interest bank account? Is it an ETF?

no wonder he can't read it if it's Japanese and he's learning Chinese.

el PERUANO soon in Thailand.
keke lele.

manhua.dmzj.com/dlamdcp2/10329.shtml#@page=1

It is a Money Market Fund.
investopedia.com/terms/m/money-marketfund.asp

Peru? Are you going to give those ladyboys a good shagging Peru?

Traditional schooling cannot read, an, idiot
Chinese (Traditional) Untranslated: 傳統的教育不能讀,一個白痴
Chinese (Traditional) Translated: 傳統的學校教育無法讀取,一,白痴
Chinese (Simplified) Untranslated: 传统的教育不能读,一个白痴
Chinese (Simplified) Translated: 传统的学校教育无法读取,一,白痴

(English): Traditional schooling cannot read one idiot
Chinese (Traditional) Untranslated: 傳統的教育不能讀一個白痴
Chinese (Traditional) Translated: 傳統的學校教育無法讀取一個白痴
Chinese (Simplified) Untranslated: 传统的教育不能读一个白痴
Chinese (Simplified) Translated: 传统的学校教育无法读取一个白痴

(English): Traditional schooling cannot read "Six Floating Life" or "Second Life" or "Sex Life"
Chinese (Traditional) Untranslated: 傳統的教育不能讀“六浮生”或“第二人生”或“性生活”
Chinese (Traditional) Translated: 傳統的學校不能讀“浮生六記”或“第二人生”或“性生活”
Chinese (Simplified) Untranslated: 传统的教育不能读“六浮生”或“第二人生”或“性生活”
Chinese (Simplified) Translated: 传统的学校不能读“浮生六记”或“第二人生”或“性生活”

>be a Chinese supermarket owner in Canada
>think about a new way to promote your store
>your son shows you a funny Korean music video with over a billion views
>*idea*

youtube.com/watch?v=mUq0IKhq_A4

(English): Traditional Chinese schooling methods cannot obtain orgasm
Chinese (Traditional) Untranslated: 中國傳統的教育方式無法獲得高潮
Chinese (Traditional) Translated: 中國傳統的教育方法不能獲得性高潮
Chinese (Simplified) Untranslated: 中国传统的教育方式无法获得高潮
Chinese (Simplified) Translated: 中国传统的教育方法不能获得性高潮

(English): Traditional Chinese schooling methods cannot obtain honourable wisdom
Chinese (Traditional) Untranslated: 中國傳統的教育方式無法獲得光榮的智慧
Chinese (Traditional) Translated: 中國傳統的教育方法不能獲得光榮的智慧
Chinese (Simplified) Untranslated: 中国传统的教育方式无法获得光荣的智慧
Chinese (Simplified) Translated: 中国传统的教育方法不能获得光荣的智慧

(Trans): Head, Two ears, And, Tongue, Heart, Sun.
(Tradition): The official national language of China is Anglo Speaking English characters.

(反式):头,两只耳朵,而且,舌,心,太阳
(传统):中国的官方民族语言是英说英语字符。

(反式):頭,兩隻耳朵,愛,舌,心,太陽
(傳統):中國的官方民族語言是英說英語字符。

(反式):头,两只耳朵,爱,舌,心,太阳
(传统):中国的官方民族语言是英说英语字符。

How do you guys feel about this?

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/translink-bus-chinese-advertisement-english-richmond-1.4490724

>tl;dr some lady is complaining about an ad on the bus that's 99% Chinese and says there should be a law that adds translated English text to Chinese signs

Not Chinese, nor do I speak/read/write Mandarin/Cantonese, but personally, I think that lady is full of shit. Its an ad that doesn't target you, why the fuck do you care? Not everything has to cater to you. Most importantly, its an ad, who gives a shit

Its a horrible feeling to see another language paraded so openly above your own in your own country. Its basically how it feels like to be colonised.

你们怎么看待这个?

> TL;博士有些女士抱怨这是99%的中国,并说应该是,增加了翻译的英文文本到中国的迹象法律在公共汽车上的广告

不是中国人,我也不说/读/写国语/粤语,但我个人觉得,那位女士是充满了狗屎。 它的广告不针对你,为什么他妈的你在乎吗? 并非一切都迎合你。 最重要的是,它的广告,谁给狗屎
//
All public advertisements should be predominantly in the countries official language with some allowance for 'subtitles' as they do in fansubs.
//
所有的公共广告应主要在一些津贴“字幕”,因为他们在fansubs做国家的官方语言。

友誼版

對中國和對中國語言國家,文化,生活,旅遊,經濟,地緣政治等的討論張貼線程
//
友谊版

对中国和对中国语言国家,文化,生活,旅游,经济,地缘政治等的讨论张贴线程

reminds me of the aussie shitposter that would walk around sydney ripping down chinese posters and upload it on youtube

I don't see the point in the outrage really, most cities in canada are druggy shitholes filled with homeless people, what difference does a few posters do ruining the image.

can you learn simplified and traditional at the same time? i can't choose

I'm not sure why a lot of people in Canada and Australia are getting triggered over stuff like this. I'd like to see more 汉字 in Britain cause it's a e s t h e t i c as fuck.

And what about all the English signs in China?

友谊版

对中国和对中国语言国家,文化,生活,旅游,经济,地缘政治等的讨论张贴线程

它是一种可怕的感觉,看看在自己的国家标榜这么光明正大上面你自己的另一种语言。 它基本上怎么感觉像被殖民。

你能學簡體字,繁體字在同一時間? 時間旅行。
你能学简体字,繁体字在同一时间? 时间旅行。

My guess is you don't want to talk about language laws because you're still bitter about Quebec's language laws.

Honestly, though. Just adapt our language laws to British Colombia and be done with this community withdrawal bullshit. The precedent has been carved out and jealously guarded so don't be afraid to use it. The worse thing they can do is to call you racist once in a while but they will abide by the law and you can feel at home in your own country. Problem solved.

it's not necessary to learn both at the same time
simplified and traditional Chinese are interchangeable and shares the similar structure
e.g.
>親愛 (traditional)
>亲爱 (simplified)
If you have learned one of these and got familiar enough, you can actually read and understand the other
Writing is the only problematic part. I suggest you choose traditional one if you are interested in the Chinese calligraphy or East Asian history. It's also suitable if you are going to work in Taiwan, HK, Macau.
Under any other circumstances, simplified Chinese is easier and more suitable.

我不知道為什麼很多人在加拿大和澳大利亞也越來越引發了這樣的東西。 我希望看到在英國多個漢字的原因,而是審美作為他媽的。

並且怎麼樣在中國所有的英文標誌?

我的猜测是你不想谈语言法,因为你还是苦涩关于魁北克的语言法。

老实说,虽然。 只是适应我们的语言法律,不列颠哥伦比亚省,并与这个社区撤出废话来完成。 先例已经雕刻出并小心守护,所以不要害怕使用它。 他们可以做的更糟糕的事情是给你打电话种族主义过一段时间,但他们将受到法律在自己的国家遵守,你可以有宾至如归的感觉。 问题解决了。

它沒有必要在同一時間同時學習
簡體和繁體中國是可以互換和共享類似的結構
例如
>親愛(傳統)
>親愛(簡化的)
如果你已經學會了其中的一個,並有足夠的熟悉,實際上你可以閱讀和理解其他
寫作是唯一有問題的部分。 我建議你選擇傳統的,如果你有興趣在中國書法或東亞歷史。 這也是合適的,如果你打算在台灣,香港,澳門工作。
在其他情況下,簡化中國更容易,更適合。

Test

測試時間旅行你為什麼要考?

測試時間旅行你為什麼要考?

測試時間旅行你為什麼要考?

newrepublic.com/article/120370/five-graphics-show-why-post-white-america-already-here

When will China become a post-Han China?

Hi int,

I am trying to decode the language that wh*Te subhumans speak. For example, mock is 骂克,luck is 率克,fuck is 浮克. I think they pretend 可 means 克 just because they sound alike. Why is it that wh*Tes always say the opposite of what they mean?

Hello int,

I am trying to decode the language that wh*Te subhumans speak. English is basically a corruption of Chinese where it sounds like you could be being sarcastic but you are really being serious. For instance,
Philosophy = 废啰嗦费.
This is because Western philosophy is truly all just blah blah blah. The identification of -phy with 费 makes perfect sense as to learn something in the West often takes a lifetime of debt salvery, much like the Sophists of Ancient Greece.

It is mandatory to hace sign in Chinese written in Standard Chinese language. i.e. Traditional Chinese and such are banned too except for specific purposes. If the sign is placed in ethnic minority area like Xinjiang or I.M. then it would also need to have translation in local ethnic language.
And not just sign, last year some mobile game publishers were fined for publishing foreign mobile games that contain English or Japanese instead of Chinese text in the game.

How is it different from all those Italian restaurants with clearly Italian store signs?

Gee, I wonder what country would be so brazen to invade other countries on multiple continents and force the local populations to use their language or live in poverty and squalor? Truly despicable behavior.
Just can't put my finger on which specific country right now...

>p-p-pakistan, our greatest ally
>so cultured! so islam! (muffled uighur heard from torture closet)
>we respect you so much because you're not just a cog in the machine of our belt & road plan

Nazi Germany?

>tfw first asian girl post since servers back up

Pakis are delusional as fuck thinking China likes them and will defend them in a war with India. They're getting raped on the CPEC project and all China is doing is squeezing out as much money as possible.

test

newsflash, religion really doesn't matter all that much when it comes to geopolitics. It's just a useful pretext for shit

peru? how have you been holding up during these trying times

Korean footpussy...

Trump just initiated trade war with China, sell all your yuan assets NOW

What is the distribution of assets in the money market? Is it all domestic?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. r/hapas

Are you confident Trump can win?

Nothing wrong with Arab lads getting in on the asian gf game too.

When will the Chinese century come lads?

When ROC retakes the rest of china.

嗨INT,

我想这解码* Wh是特萨布曼斯讲的语言。 例如,模拟是骂克,运气率克,他妈的是浮克。 我认为他们假装可指克,只是因为他们的声音一样。 为什么是它的wh *维护设备总是说他们的意思相反?

你好int,

我想这解码* Wh是特萨布曼斯讲的语言。 英语基本上是中国的腐败它听起来像你可以讽刺,但你真的是认真的。 比如,
理念=废啰嗦费。
这是因为西方哲学是真正的一切都只是等等等等等等。 -PHY与费的识别非常有意义的学习西方的东西往往需要债务奴役的一生,就像古希腊的智者。

它是强制性的中国写在标准中国语言脑水肿的迹象。 即中国传统和这样被取缔过,除了用于特定目的。 如果标志被放置在像新疆或I.M.少数民族地区,它也需要有当地的民族语言翻译。
而且不只是签署,去年一些移动游戏发行商被罚款用于发布包含英语或日语,而不是在比赛中中国文字的国外手机游戏。

韓國腳貓...

liveleak.com/view?i=a8f_1505941990

R/hapas irl

so basically never

Why do they agree to show their faces?

my subhuman PRC room mates are taking up all the bandwith it took me more than a minute to get 2 secs
can you just tell me what happens?
you're allowed to film most people/things in public i'm pretty sure. I think it would be at the discretion of the venue owner

First for nigger culture btfo and banned.

>you're allowed to film most people/things in public

Yeah but there's nothing stopping someone covering their face. Which he doesn't do.

>Germans

>I BEG OF YOU *cries*
>runs off

Kek

Too cringe to watch, how old was the child he was seducing?

>how old was the child
14 apprently
>he was seducing
in his defence, it was probably the dudes (girl) who tried to seduce him
im not sure if this means he didnt commit any crime though

if I 14 year old started coming on to me it's my duty to ignore them. He met up with her.

I mean it wouldn't stand up in court, cause it's entrapment. But you can see that morally it would be wrong to meet up with a 14 year old who was into you.

How does it feel to know that you will never have an Asian girlfriend who will love you like this?

youtu.be/AbVfFCy3gyc

I don’t know this feeling, because mine does.

Who is he? Can’t watch it rn

Everything is literally going well for them, and Xi is very active on the international scene (at least in Chinese newspapers) which make them feel Xi is making china great again.

It's not only in Chinese newspapers though

我喜欢中国菜,还有在英国一点儿白英国人会说外语,所以我觉得如果我学习外语,我应该学习汉语。

Pakis have money?

You're an Englishman in China? That will be me very soon. It's true what you say, no one can speak a foreign language here. And if you can speak mandarin you're pretty much treated like a god.

I'm applying for my student visa today.

Where you planning on studying?

And, yeah I'm a Brit

Zhejiang.

I'm just wondering how to fill in my visa, because obviously I don't know when I'm returning home, or where I'm going to be living. But they ask these questions on the application form.

Holy shit no way, I'm studying at Zhejiang now
If you're doing a semester, just say you'll return in September, and if you're going to live on campus, just say Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou
I'm fairly sure that's what I did on mine.

I'm not going to be living on campus, I'll be getting an apartment. But obviously I can't get the apartment till I'm there so I wont know the address. I'm planning on just staying in a hotel for a week while I look for one. I might call the up and see how they want this explained on the form.

Ah ok. A few of my classmates live off campus. I'll ask them what they put on their visa applications.

Thanks, thinking about it I might just put Yuquan Campus though. Then when I'm actually in China I'll just say, oh actually I'm gonna be living in an apartment.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8

That will probably work. At worst, you'll have to go to the Entry-Exit Bureau and tell them what's up, but their English is fantastic and I doubt you'll even need to go there and when your landlord registers you, it will automatically update their records.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Her family looks thrilled to meet him.

Dude still has a MySpace page

Do I really have to book a return flight for a year in the future when I apply for the visa?

Because it's costing me £200 more to do that as the only company that seems to allow that is Cathay Pacific.

This might just be me but do why do all Chinese people look like ducks?

Here’s grandma

Nah
I just booked a single with KLM even though it was getting close to £600 because I didn't know what the term dates were at the time, and a few Brits I know that are here for a year have done that too.
I printed out my student finance stuff just I had to prove I had the money to get home, but no one has asked me anything related to that.
When I fly back I'm flying from Shanghai since a) it's cheaper, b) more options, and c) you can get a coach from somewhere near campus to take you directly to Hongqiao.

Are you applying for an X1 or X2 visa?

KEK,
if you are white , why the fuck to go to study in China when you can go to Japan and South Korea?
its stupid. studying on a random shithole at the middle of China instead of doing the same in Tokyo, Seoul.