How do we save Japan?

How do we save Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/why-people-in-japan-are-being-paid-to-have-babies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

send marine and teacher to make baby

hold my beer.

we celebrate that the east asianiggers die out too

1.46 is more or less the avarage birthrate in europe, maybe even a little higher.

Send Logan Paul

Save from what? Maybe Murrika is empty enough to still believe in the preaching that economic growth comes from population growth, but some countries are already full.

kek, this

Just checked, Japan's lowest birth rate was actually in 2005 at 1.26 it's been increasing steadily since for some reason. Nice fake news though from the Weeaboo times

In my option, Japan should become colony of brezil. My exlanation:
1. Brazil is poor, just like Nigeria
2. Brazil is unsafe, just like Nigeria
3. Brazil has HIV, just like Nigeria
5. Culture of lewd and murder, just like negeria.
6. Brazil speak bingo bongo language, just like Nigeria

Because it is well known fact that poorness and lewd make fast breeders, brazil is perfect for teachings Japan how to make babbies. Also low QI is pretty good sex enhancer.
No better candidate than brezil to teach Japan.

t colonies and anthropologist pro

>sounds reasonable
>Japanese actually moved and bred in Brazil instead

How did they commit such a blunder?

europe has about the same birthrate if you don't account for immigrants
also there are too many people anyway

how easy is it to switch babies in this place?

send me there
japan will be KOKUJIN'D

>120 years

On record*

they look so disgusting

By nuke them

I don't see a problem desu

They leave their cars running in front of a supermarket while they do their shopping
The only criminals over there are American tourists/soldiers/English teachers

Japan needs virile American bulls

Import Africans and Religion.

Japanese population have already reduced from that and now they're facing abandoned farmlands and villages due to lack of population

Another one in the flag collector

Another one in the flag collector
Land offerings near sao paulo and brasilia mostly

This. Japan's suicide rate is also lower than Belgium and Hungary's. These sorts of statistics tend to get inflated because people like to imagine Japan as some weird place that's inherently more fucked than Western countries.

weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/why-people-in-japan-are-being-paid-to-have-babies

Will I get paid to impregnate Japanese qt's?

Please save Japan

can foreigners buy up cheap land? I think japan will eventually have to open up to immigration and what happened here should happen there too

japan will be saved by it's low birthrate

There are reoorts that Chinese capitals have already acquired up to 2% land of entire Japan

Is it fine to save Japan without Japanese?

jap women are cute but also super weird.

>Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside Japan.
>birth rates still declining

Any more smart suggestions Mr. High IQ?

>not a lot of viable living space on the islands, with most of the population crowded into a handful of cities
>said cities are extremely congested in terms of population density
>due to how work culture works in Japan, young people are having trouble finding jobs once they graduate (or they can find jobs, but due to how competitive the positions are and their being the newest hires, they are expected to happily accept miserable working conditions and work hours)
>the country is trying to automate agricultural processes and other industries as well, threatening to further reduce job prospects
>it is too expensive to raise a family for many young people, and women entering the workforce are often putting off having children until their mid 30s due to work commitments and lack of funds from the couple to raise their kid
But no, it's clearly bad influence from cartoons and games, they need more immigrants to come and take jobs and living space that the locals don't really have, and this will magically fix the economy. The government cares too much about helping Japan's economy and looking good to outsiders, instead of helping instigate change in the nation's more destructive cultural practices.

Japan will probably be fine, but it would be doing a lot better if the country demanded changes to their awful workplace norms (job for life, seniority is always based on who has been there the longest rather than who does the best work, lack of innovation and creativity in the workplace, leaving after boss results in awful hours with as much productivity as 8-5 hours elsewhere, etc.), find a way to make people want to move back to smaller towns or the country so the cities aren't overcrowded and the other areas don't completely collapse, and innovate when it comes to job creation and new fields of work.

Thats only true for Slavs, South Europe and Germany.

Do you want to find love in Japan?

Find a cure for autism.

We can't. Just let Japan take the long slow slide into the abyss. A necessary sacrifice for the NWO.

No, We don't need Logan Paul. :(

We won't.

A American man took out my relative(girl) to America.
(After she got married the male)

A foreign male of Developed country take out Japanese female to their country.

For increasing of Japanese birth rate,
it is necessary that foreign males stay and work in Japan.

God bless Japan

This
Same shit happens to Sweden.
People peddling these narratives have ulterior motives one hundred percent of the time

Oi, jap user, what your media is saying about Logan Paul?

Why save them? Japan is garbage

Oh boy, here we go again

Japanese media criticized him.
Since he was particularly evil, even Japanese media which dislike Japanese didn't defend him.

Save them from what? Shutting off their elderly into completely automated care facilities? Who gives a shit, their island is overpopulated anyway.
>oh no home prices will drop
>oh no crushing taxes due to retirement shit will lower

Still not sardinian tier

>believing in infinite growth meme

>it is necessary that foreign males stay and work in Japan.
Why would you raise the population at the price of breeding the Japanese out? Is it really Japan at all if foreigners take over? Please turn off your VPN, a real Japanese person wouldn't advocate for that.

holy shit

I can only imagine all the children finding out they were only conceived because their parents were paid.

Long term: Better work conditions for families, especially pregnant woman
Short term: Importing some people from East Asia
Joke answer: Ban anime