“industrial scale” child rape

GROOMING of young girls by gangs of predominantly Kashmiri men is still occurring on an “industrial scale” in Rotherham because authorities are failing to tackle an organised child sex crime racket, an investigation by express.co.uk has uncovered.

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

America, please nuke Britain already

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/354740-child-sex-inquiry-goddard/
dailymotion.com/video/x3nwc63
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11871975/Child-molester-given-longer-sentence-as-victims-are-Asian.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are white people so docile, wtf is happening to you cucks? Burn it all down

>But Ellie said: "What have the National Crime Agency been doing for the last 18 months with their £10million? No arrests yet? We're feeling desperate and disheartened."

>Another girl, going under the pseudonym Lizzie, said: "I know a few girls who have come forward recently and been told they are being racist and I know a lot that won't come forward and to be fair I can't blame them.

>“Nothing has changed, not in the slightest. It's still the same scale as before."

Seriously though, are the Brits ever going to wake up?

WTF IS THIS SHIT ASIANS SUFFER MORE THAN WHITES? WTF???

They're lying to you! Do not believe the myths these fake scientists want you to believe. Dinasaurs never existed. Do not believe the Dinajew

I thought britcucks were going to get their country back with brexit? too busy kicking out fellow white people like poles to arrest amhed for raping your daughters? fucking cucks

Gotta profit off these cucks
Rape is practically legal

They're Muslims and Muslims are barbarous faggots who will splash acid in your face because someone raped you. That's what they mean by that. They won't say it outright, but it's what they mean.

>White girl gets raped

"lol who cares, that sucks whitey"

>Arab gets raped
>Abdul Muhammad Mohammed Muhammod Gaddafi Mohammed, her husband since the age of 9, dunks her face first in a tub of battery acid and beats her to death with a strip of rubber over a period of 18 hours

The logic behind that was that white girls could still marry after being raped, whereas Paki Muslim girls could not.

Its still a Labour run council and the abuse took place under a Labour government. It was her colleagues in Labour party and government who downplayed, hushed-up and cried 'racist' for over a decade simply because it would harm their muslim vote.

I can't find the judgment in the OP pic. Was it reported, or on bailii?

>Kashmiri
FUCKING KEK

Don't worry, we come down like a ton of bricks on child prostitution.

Based. It's protected by white consumer higher up, to "shut it down" the case.

>Institutional child sex abuse inquiry loses third head… and it hasn’t even started yet
rt.com/uk/354740-child-sex-inquiry-goddard/

>Give a child heroin and cocaine
>Rape it
>Get 13 years
That's honestly not bad. Crime pays in the UK.

British middle classers could literally be shipped off in chains to a death camp and would still form an orderly queue outside the gas chamber.

t-t-that picture is fake, r-r-right guys?

I think judge wanted to point out that asian pussy is tighter therefore they suffer more.

>its racist to come forward about being raped if the rapist is an arab

What a fucking world we live in

13 years in the UK actually means 6.5 years. Everyone is eligible to be released from prison after 1/2 their sentence has been served. Then they go home and are politely asked by the judge not to repeat offend or they could get an angry letter from the prosecutor mailed to them.

>child prostitution
>2 years
I disagree.

>britain
>yes

dailymotion.com/video/x3nwc63

Sure it is.

Can someone tell me if that million figure is reasonable, or if this is being blown out of proportion? Over how long a period? That just seems way far fetched.

So uh
Where are the murders? Are we to assume the english white male os ok or even supportive of this child rape?

It's realistic because every city in the UK has an infestation. Over the past 5 years we've already discovered at least 10 Islamic rape gangs in separate British cities and towns, and each of these got through thousands of girls each over the 1-2 decades they were allowed to operate unhindered. Many more just haven't been uncovered yet, due to fear of "racism".

Birmingham & London's rape gangs must be fucking enormous in their impact.

>white people
>Poles

kek just stop this meme already

Oh it's this thread again.

Why talk such crap eh?

>PUBLISHED: 06:00, Tue, Aug 9, 2016 | UPDATED: 08:49, Tue, Aug 9, 2016

What do you mean again? This story just came out.

Did the taser officer get suspended without pay, lmao?

It's not rape because Muslim men don't have privilege and rape can only be performed upon someone of lesser privilege.

Not an argument.

Rochdale sex trafficking gang
Derby sex gang
Rotherham sex grooming case
Oxford sex gang
Telford sex gang
Peterborough sex abuse case
Banbury sex gang
Aylesbury sex gang
Keighley sex gang
Halifax sex gang
Bristol sex gang

There is another thread already in the catalogue.

Teen girls - go with Pakis - Sup Forums erupts in tumblr fashion.

Please don't tell me this doesn't happen in other countries?

There's something about naivety and whites that go hand in hand. They just don't get it.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BRAVE PAKISTANI BRETHREN REEEEE IT HAPPENS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ANYWAY

Pretty sure high school students would rule this unconstitutional, what the literal fuck?

Wait, did it happen a second time?

Go back to Tumblr kid.

If you don't think that girls in care don't chat up blokes for drink/fags/drugs - then you're a bigger tit than I thought you were.

Most of these girls are old enough to consent - the big issue was they are under care of the local authority until they are 18.

Read Headlines and have a spaz if you want but it don't change anything!

>Please don't tell me this doesn't happen in other countries?
Yes it does happen in other moslem countries. Now fuck off, Abdul.

>Ul Nasir, 32, carried out sex attacks on two young girls and was jailed for four years at Leeds Crown Court in December last year. He was convicted of two counts of sexual assault on a child under 13 and four counts of sexual activity with a child.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11871975/Child-molester-given-longer-sentence-as-victims-are-Asian.html

filth through and through

Deport yourself, cunt.

>tons of teens groomed and fucked
>local authorities sacked and new ones installed instead
>nothing changes

Seems it never stopped happening at all.

>Everybody who doesn't agree with me is a Paki

Cry me a river kiddo.

>Rotherham again
Can't that place be carpet bombed already?

its ok, Britain just declared it as part of their own culture and solved the problem

which is fuckin retarded and racist. if a white girl can still get married so can a paki. it assumes a paki girl can only marry a backwards paki dude. absurd.

We live in an age where rape is seen as worse than murder, and being labeled racist is worse than being raped.

You're obviously some sort of shit skin
Kill yourself

>Kashmiri men

muslims... color me suprised...!

You're 2 years late m8

Why did the Crusades start again? Oh that's right, because Muslims were invading and enslaving Europeans. Exactly like right now.

DEUS VULT, right you meming faggots?

>mfw white privilege

SOMEONE ;-; PLEASE HELP US.
MAKE IT STOP.
MAKE THEM GO AWAY.

When are the fucking race wars starting

O-OY, U WOT M8??

DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT SAY THAT THEY WERE GONNA STOP THESE KNOB EDS???

British are as revolutionary these days as old people in retirement home, but when alcohol is around then they go all out.

>tainting usable land with nuclear fallout

this meme needs to stop

They already have, and the Euro governments have chosen their side.
Just leave that dump and come here to NY and help push the kikes out of the condo game. Just remember to keep voting No on shitskins coming over, don't drag in your cucked up mindset along with you on the boat.

>DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT SAY THAT THEY WERE GONNA STOP THESE KNOB EDS???

You gotta stop the girls first mate.

>Girls abused on a systematic scale
>They still vote in Labour MPs

They fucking deserve it.

Truth to be told, nobody wants a backwards paki girl either. Nobody that matters, anyway.

Those sentences should be tripled in length.

God that's disgusting.

>complaining about Labour when conservatives import millions of Pakis

(((asian)))

Arresting people for shitposting on Twitter and Facebook is fucking retarded.

I thought they wanted to promote integration? She could still marry. It's not like Britain has Sharia Law or anything.

Just wait for them to say "go" on tv why dont you

>it assumes a paki girl can only marry a backwards paki dude
no sane white man would ever marry a paki
they're ugly, hairy and worst of all they're muslims

But the same principle led to the birth of the greatest country on earth. Granted, we were using ink and parchment at the time, but same principle.

Even more retard is to continue to usa Twitter and Facebook, i mean that's really super retarded. You would think that when you got abused and betrayed that you would walk away, but people seem to not learn and then Facebook will go even one step beyond.

>Labour worrying about Rotherham
LMAO

Pakis are Asian now?

Yes Finland this is old news now, Germany is the new Gucci now so start wearing that. You're acting like someone that shops in a charity shop, are you someone that is cheap and shops in a charity shop? Not keeping up with the latest clothes?

Are you a tramp OP? I think you're a tramp.

Labour imported them you retard, don't post like you know about our politics, you don't sweetheart love cake baby cookie dough head.

RIGBY
meme magic

>Kashmiri

50% of Kashmiris are Hindus and Buddhists.

Why use that term when all the perpetrators are Muslim + one Pakistani-born Sikh?

What are they hoping to achieve anyway? They'll just say "I was trolling" and then proceed to do it again. What a massive waste of taxpayer money...

>sweetheart love cake baby cookie dough head.

That seems weirdly sexual. Are you posting from belmarsh by any chance?

Same reason they use 'Asian'. Because Paki would be too honest.

He called you a cunt not a Paki ergo you are telling us cunt = Paki

Admitting to trolling would be a confession. Trolling is illegal in Britain.

yes it would be islamaphobic otherwise

What is this fear of "racism"? WHO GIVES A SHIT?! Hang the degenerates.

This is a joke right?

I just called the tips hotline to report your mum for trolling. Bitch has been talking mad shit on facebook: somebody oughta stop her.

Apparently the cops are afraid to be called racist, which is why they won't do anything..

Why would they even care about being called a racist? If I say something and someone goes "You're racist" I laugh and shrug it off and say "What does that even mean anymore". What is wrong with the Motherland? Do the cops really say "PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME A RACIST, IM SO SORRY!!"?

Put a bunch of Australian cops there, and the town would be cleaned up within the week.

Just fucking kill the jews already. They're the ones pushing for this kind of shitskin immigration and destruction of law and order.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989

JUST

This.

When did being racist become worse than supporting actual child rapists?

>still occurring
The problem here is the police will find and take down any strong citizens that would solve this problem with violence.

The police will not solve the problem themselves, the very least they should do is look away when kebab removal occurs.

UK is a failed state.

Holy shit it's a nanny state.

>When did being racist become worse than supporting actual child rapists?

Shit mate, treason against the crown has been punishable by death for centuries.