So, I need some Australian faggots. And not just any Australian faggots. I need Australian faggots from Perth

So, I need some Australian faggots. And not just any Australian faggots. I need Australian faggots from Perth.
Why? Cause I meet this girl from over dear 3 years ago and I lost contact with her. Help a dude out. Last thing I knew about her was that she was studying at ECU.
>Pic related her.

She ugly user

Looks abo

maybe he loves her

She's looks more Indian to me desu

Didn't ask for opinions. I asked for help.
She was Indian. Last name was Singh.

Isn't one of those Caste name than has hundreds of thousands dudes in it? I think only Khan is more popular

I think so.

You've got a name, so why don't you try facebook?

Tried, no profiles on the Perth area resemble her.

Maybe she's gone back to india

EDU is known for its large foreign student population, so she likely wasn't a native Perther and from India. Like said, she probably went home. You basically have no chance of finding her in that case.

Well, suicide is an option. Then again, I doubt what you and said. Why? When I met her she was 17. And finishing school in the same area.

Dude.. if you're into indian girls just come to Sydney and follow the smell.

You'll find them anywhere there's a bargain.

Think of them as cockroaches, but worse.

>Think of them as cockroaches, but worse.
Worse than Turks?
Huh, in that case she probably is a native. Maybe try to contact the uni pretending to be some sort of family member trying to get back in contact and get her details?

>this is how the average Australian looks like

I have thought of that, but I can't do an Aussie accent and i think my number is clearly Chilean
It's not any Indian girl. Is that Indian girl

Move on. Find a new girl.

just for clarification why do you wish to find her so badly?

Because reasons.

Texan needs his oil

Do you have a long term crush on her or an intent to kill maybe?

just find a new girl

Bump

What the fuck is wrong with her left arm??

pitts??
or is it too hairy for u?