We're not running out of meme magic, are we? The polls are worrying

We're not running out of meme magic, are we? The polls are worrying.

Meme magic is dead man we've lost.

kek the polls don't mean shit

Literally nothing matters until they have a debate.

The polls are rigged.

Sorry folks. Hillary is going to get her ass handed to her. No amount of debate gerrymandering can save her from the news coverage and play by play.
Trump isn't Bernie. Bernie was soft and you know it. If Bernie went all in she wouldn't have stood a chance.
Bernie had a chance but he chose not to take it. He might have beaten Trump. Bernie was a pussy though, you know that too. You saw his face, sitting in the crowd at the DNC looking allllllll sad. I know you saw that shit.
Do you people really think that Trump isn't ready for this? Trump is 5 steps ahead. You don't want to believe he is. You want to believe that he's stupid and he got rich and raised a good family purely based on luck and handouts but not hard work! Not sobriety! Not intelligence!
You're so so wrong.
There's a lot of bluster ITT. I know false confidence when I see it.
Expect a calm, cool and collected Trump dismantling Hillary.
It's not a matter of if, it's a mater of when.

Wow, this thread really made me think. I'm with her and my record has been corrected. Thanks, OP.

I'm not a shill, you paranoid idiot. I genuinely want Trump to win; I'm just saying the current polls are a bit distressing.

You're right, user. I've become increasingly nervous for the seventh time this year thanks to your thread.

No, kek us getting ready for the final stage

We used up all of it on Europe. Sorry lads.

Give up, hans. Its finished.
We might as well be as cucked as pic related

The ultimate kek would be if Trump was losing, in the polls but won the election.

The meme magic would need to be very strong for that to happen.

>implying the president isn't chosen before voting even begins

I said in the beginning it's going to be Hillary. It's inevitable.

Hillary will have higher poll numbers but will die from a heart attack, making Trump win by default.

Trump is literally going to rape Hillary Clinton on stage, with his huge penis, while his Secret Service kill her Secret Service agents -- no one will protect her.

>Hillary emails keep coming
>Hillary's health is an issue growing with more evidence every day
>Original content being put onto social media is being added to every day
>Pro-Hillary media collusion is surfacing
>Polls are becoming unfeasibly favourable compared to evidence
I don't see much reason for concern, if I'm honest.

Oh, ye of little faith. Kek mocks your autism.

No, the meme magic is saving power for a great happening!
PRAISE KEK!

Brutal

Vote Trump to make America great again.

Reddits here to stay.
Pic related.
Got accused of shilling despite this dank hat.

>meme magic is running out
dubbles get

>what is this woman thinking?

Meme magic can only increase, my friend, it is entropy.

hope is lost, back to the bunker

Your weakness and lack of faith disgust me.

I, Lord Kek decreed that Brexit will be the last meme alteration to the timeline this year.

Come on brit bong, admit it. Most who even want him on Sup Forumsand arent even american. Whats the point?

The Moloch threads and influx of Moloch-worshiping CTR shills has made Lord Kek lose his faith in us. The only way to get our meme magic back is to regain his favor by cleansing the board of Moloch's influence.

>"Trump is just playing 7-dimensional Parcheesi" said increasingly nervous Trumpkin for 7th time

I dunno man. All I hear these days is about the millions of scandals Hillary has and how sicker shes getting. Even Reddit shills are starting to agree that Hillary is getting sicker and sicker

There was never any "magic" to begin with, there was only the weakest GOP lineup in a lifetime.

At least Sup Forums will continue to amuse with various persecution complexes
>RIGGED!
and honestly held beliefs like , and , all the way to november!

Rubble dubbles confirms this. Kek is with us, gentlemen.

This. If we even see a fraction of what he did to the other republican candidates, it will be fucking SAVAGE

Häng dig.

I like this Pepe.

Thought I had today: why haven't there been any happenings lately? Why did they suddenly stop? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there've even been any ISIS events in the Middle East in the last couple of weeks.

Suddenly, I found myself wondering. Since we know that Hillary and Co. helped first create, train, fund and arm ISIS, is it possible that even now, they have some control over them, or are coordinating with them? Are they a team?

Perhaps her people thought attacks would make people turn to her for support and elevate her campaign. Perhaps they realized that this wasn't a sure bet strategy and they are reworking their operational plan since last time, the attack tended to skew voters more towards Trump.

It's the sort of thing one thinks of late at night.

Don't you understand? We fucking blew it. Kek prefers to be hidden, and we made too much noise about finding him. Now the owl knows to patrol here, and it will send Kek back into exile if he reveals himself again.

As long as the owl survives, the frog god cannot return here.

We believers must disperse into the real world and carry out His will. The time is now

i think it's obvious which thread is skimming our power

pic related

we must purge rato once and for all

Not all countries are cucked like you sweden.

Czech'd and Kek'd.

This. The first debate is where Hillary Clinton loses the entire election at one fell swoop.

HERE, A GIFT FROM KEK

when are the polls btw?

End of September, then two more in October. Plus a VP debate.