MeanwhileREAD MARK FROST'S BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtu.be/tU6NCrGu8Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=nh5Zjm4kMus
youtube.com/watch?v=cW-W3VnqOV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Georgia kino.

I was just snooping on Riley Lynchs Facebook page and I found this. Has anyone seen this before? Maybe it's worth looking at?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

HE LIES AND SAYS THAT HE KNOWS THE END
CAN'T TRUST THE VEDDER MAN

Leaping Larry confirmed for ep10

It looks like evil Cooper put makeup on to disguise himself

You'll see...

[autistic screech]

Reminder all the band performances have been shit, and Lynch has lost his touch with music promoting emotion.

Bing Bong
Ting Tong
Ring Wrong
Him bin
Sonny Jim

:c

Sucks this got leaked out. This is probably something that is going to happen at the end of the series.

Reminder that Mark Frost browses these threads and if you don't show your proof of purchase for his book he will find you

>having your sons middle name be the name of your female editor

If feel it was it wouldn't be online didn't some images get purged from online when lynch started spurging out.

2 FUCKING WEEKS WE'VE BEEN DRY WAITING FOR ANOTHER EPISODE, THIS SUCKS

sorry your heart is dead and you couldn't enjoy the scene with chromatics

No, you cant purge something from the internet like that retard. Once its out its out.

Sorry frost but I can't finish books i don't have the mental capacity.

THERE THEY ARE, ALBERT

Well, at least there's probably not going to be any more images leaked. Also plz no bully

Literally who? There's been nothing memorable about any of the bands.

Was that the band that sung shadow?

After David Lynch got me hooked on coffee, sealing my teeth's fate as yellow garbage, I decided to try tooth whitening. The pain was and is far worse than anything I'd imagined. Women have compared it to child birth. From the moment the machine really gets going, I experienced random, intense electric shocks in individual teeth. Still am.

The machine seemed to be some kind of Goa'uld torture device, just blue light instead of gold. I survived their test until the third pass, at which point I told the hygienist we had a blue rose situation and I thought I might have left a cherry pie in the oven. Luckily she understood, but advised me not to eat it for 24 hours since it could stain my teeth.

Thanks to Lynch not only am I addicted to caffeine, I'm digging out some oxy left over from my last surgery. Whenever I try looking at the teeth in the mirror, it's like it's not me. I can only check for a second because the shocks completely take over if I keep staring. I haven't slept because the garmonbozia generated by this experience could have me waking up in the lodge.

>defending TP:TR
LYNCHED amirite?

/tpg/ is already dead after only 45 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

Is ptg feeling a little car sick?

No I'm just feeling a bit suicidal.

You're in the show's general.

T-that wasn't what I was expecting.

>defending a show in a general dedicated to the show
what did he mean by this

the band from the close of the premiere. i don't know how that could fail to have an impact on someone who liked the original series.

I'm in a Twin Peaks general.
The original show got music provoking emotion right. The Return has done a terrible job of it.

that's his mom dumbfuck

Is it me, or when they play the original tp music it's so quiet it's barely hearable like with andy in the woods.

>provoking emotion

damn, you are retarded

/tpg/ like muffins?

Moira Kelly is the best donna

I'd to cream Moria's muffin

her eyebrows creep me out tbqh famalam

youtu.be/tU6NCrGu8Q0

What did he mean by this?

This poster is correct

At least that faggot James never kissed nu Donna

rhonda worst girl

Am I supposed to know this person? Skylar??

Sad!

>the hobo literally wanted to get LYNCHED.com

Most people watch the show through streaming services which wouldn't count as views. Showtime only cares about subscribers.

BUY
MY
BOOK

What's your WoW main Mark?

I'll tell you if you buy my book user

In 25 years I will tell the world about The Secret History of Twin Peaks General.

Screencap this thread and repost it in 25 year's.

Was it subtle lesbianism, bros?

REEEEEEEE LAURA'S DEATH AND THE FACT THAT SHE'S DEAD (WRAPPED IN PLASTIC) IS THE LINCHPIN OF THE WHOLE SHOW

Maybe there's an artificial Laura like what happened with Dougie.

It could be some surreal dream sequence

How will Coopfags ever recover?

This is so badly shopped it hurts

>No sutle scenes of Donna eating Laura's pussy

Sad!.

It's canon my man

Even so, the image is still garbage.

that's pretty sad user, my condolences

I'm saving the rest of my pot for Sunday so I can enjoy the new episode in all its glory ;-D

this is the pussy and this is the beer
drink full and descend

D U D E

When's /ourguy/ coming back?

buy some more you poor idiot

best donnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So the bum literally eyerapes the viewer, no wonder

Fake Donna fags need to kill themselves.

Why couldn't that be my seed growing in her belly?

It's way too fucking expensive for how much I smoke

/tpg/ is lookin rough these days

The Lynch-man will save us, we just need to hold out for three days.

then smoke less, idiot

That's right, he's ending it with this season so they can't get him on the treadmill.

>not allowed to kill myself for three more days

fuck you Lynch

we need new memes Lynch. please make time go faster.

david lunch lol

jesus, hank looks like shit

Was it autism?

i was going to call him and you a faggot for this but his voice is pretty good

>watching kino while under the influence

Hello, reddit.

Imagine being Special Agent Dale Cooper in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Audrey Horne, you fuckin' beautiful, intelligent, desirable, and everything a man wants in his life, I couldn't possibly have sex with you, both the professional and the personal me." when all he really wants to do is bang the shit out of her. Like seriously imagine having to be Cooper and not only stand in that room while Audrey Horne flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the harsh lighting hardly hindering her youthful and creamy skin, and just stand there, minute after minute, second after second, while she perfected that smile. Not only having to tolerate her flawless fucking visage but her sweet attitude as everyone in the town tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AUDREY HORNE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her feminine fucking angel face contort into types of sexy looks you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Caroline Earle and Annie Blackburn and later alleged sex workers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the FBI in Philadelphia. You've never even seen anything this fucking beautiful before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her buxom breasts as she projects them outwards to writhe them suggestively at you, confidently assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be there and revel in her "Virginal (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the FBI director calls for another week at Twin Peaks, and you know you could kill every single person in this town before the Sheriff department could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Coop. You're not going to lose your future FBI director career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

degenerate

>people think episode 8 is the Lynchiest episode when really it's the Frostiest

It's how you can tell the actual Twin Peaks fans from the trendhoppers, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=nh5Zjm4kMus
Chris Dotson is a pretty cool guy
I like Bruce Brian Billings
youtube.com/watch?v=cW-W3VnqOV8

>not realising it was a Frosted Lynching