Can a comedic actor like Patton Oswalt effectively portray a serial killer or would that be too be a leap?

Can a comedic actor like Patton Oswalt effectively portray a serial killer or would that be too be a leap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEah8sQAy9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't this fat fuck just lose his shit after his wife died a year ago? He was fucking milking that sympathy for all it was worth. And now he's engaged again. What a cunt.

You know what? I agree. I kept giving him a pass on all the shit he posted last year because I figured he was grieving and venting. But fuck him. He obviously didn't care if he's moving on this quickly.

>be too be a leap?

but what if he did it for his daughter? Maybe he knows he isn't a good role model for his young daughter and wanted to bring a woman into the picture for his little girls sake

I hope the serial killer patton meme comes into full force. I say this as an ex fan of his. the guy is a major beta prick and I can see him offing his wife in a cowardly way. she was probably 24/7 talking shit about him. so he offed her by leaving drugs easily available to her. thats why he went on passive aggressive tirades for the femghostbusters.

His daughter probably needs a father more than some new mom she barely knows.

He promised his daughter that she wouldn't grow up in Trump's America. He was wrong.

>Patton Oswalt
guy's a giant piece of shit. in every which way possible. he deserves the worst karma possible for being garbage of a human been. Hope his bride ends up like his wife.

>You will have to hunt Patton Oswald down and shoot him like Scorpio

Not a bad theory 2bh

Sorry for pointing out your typo user .

It was petty of me.

dear god he is going to kill his daughter

do u think after the first time the rush of power he felt has driven him to kill again???

He's going to try and assassinate Drumpf and probably fail hilariously

The death of his wife was a warning from the Iluminatti to stop with the nerd jokes and get with the fucking program, they told him to start being more pollitical or else..... well apparently he didnt hear the warning the first time so they showed him what they can do to his life (Look at Jim Carrey for another example)

So he gave in and now he is a puppet for them.

Nothing in Hollywood is free, you get to be rich and famous only for the time THEY let you.
Patton Oswalt is now part of the propaganda.

The earth is flat. Space Demons control the world.

He can't keep getting away with this. If you have any doubt of America's racism then just compare the media attention OJ got for murdering his wife vs the media completely turning a blind eye and ignoring Patton doing the same exact thing. The only difference here is race.

>Hope his bride ends up like his wife.
If this is the case, is he an actual serial killer? How many women will he go through?

We may never know how many Patton has killed but I believe he raped and murdered a girl in 1990

>implying she wasn't a sacrifice

>I believe he raped and murdered a girl in 1990
I now suspect him of raping and murdering a series of girls in 1990

Are there any movies where a killer gets away with killing only to kill again while still having support of the public?

There's a movie idea

That;s a gilbert gottfried joke from a roast he did of bob saget. You need to give him credit for that joke.

Not even three months and already engaged? She's next. The true power in Hollywood demands it!

I heard he still has two of them locked in his basement and has been raping their children for years.

It's been 14 months.

Then you just forget the love of your life and move on? He fucking killed that bitch. My neighbor's wife died in Novemeber and the only time he spends at the house is to sleep.

Oswalt sacrifice his wife to Moloch so Hillary would win. JEWS BTFO

>Then you just forget the love of your life and move on?

I probably wouldn't, but then again I was just correcting your time frame.

I hate Oswalt but I'm certain he didn't kill his wife. She was using pharmaceuticals and that stuff is deadly. It really catches up with you quickly.

Maybe if he was the one using that stuff, and his behavior rubbed off on her, then he does share some personal guilt, but he still didn't kill her.

>be married for 11 years
>immediately engaged to new woman a year after wife dies

He's either on some seriously stupid rebound or he never loved his wife in the first place and put on a whole show over her death. Either way fuck him.

I doubt Patton Oswalt's capable of much leaping in general

Why are you people obsessed with this guy?

So this was his plan all along.

Clever Patton. We all still know you killed her.

>28 people in this topic
Pretty sure no one is obsessed.

Nice try Patton.We will bring you to justice

Patton Oswalt "acting" like a crazed killer:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEah8sQAy9c

What a sick puppy. I'm not even a Sup Forumsfag. How could anyone defend that?

Patton is a codependent drug addict. He will corrupt and kill her if he doesn't die first.

>I think the worst part of the Cosby thing was the hypocrisy.

- Patton Oswalt

His therapist probably told him to move on to get through the pain.

Passes the time until I die I suppose.

no reason to kill the damn woman!

fuck off mikey

Didn't his druggo wife just die?

What a piece of shit.

What kind of message is that sending his daughter? Look how easily people can be replaced?

MEGAKEK

Yeah shoved the pills in her mouth

Wow, what a disgusting human being. Trump just keeps bringing the true colors out of everyone on that end of the political spectrum. Will libcucks ever win again?

ikilledthatbitch.jpg

>t.Patton Oswald
We aren't gonna let you get away with it again, fagboy. Give it up.

Jesus christ, what a piece of shit. Some people never recover from that shit their whole lives and this guy gets over it in a year. What a shit stain.

A woman i work withs husband died three years ago and it wasnt until last month she was able to go outside in public without balling her eyes out. They had a kid together and were together for years...

Maybe he...really DID do it??

Maybe they've been emotionally separated for years and he was about to leave her anyway, but then she died

Then why did he bawl like a bitch for a year? Patton killed her

Oswalt is a nice wizard and never would hurt anyone. He hates racism and all those racist memes like on pole.

Here he is with a sweet cartoonist and a fellow writer.

lol usually you'd be on /r/incel crying about chad but instead you're here crying about some fat celebrity

>using a fat tittied cow like Meredith Salenger as a role model
I don't buy it

2016 WIFE MURDER MOVIE

PATTON ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

wtf i love patton oswalt now

>"comedic"
>""""""""""actor""""""""""

I hope he impregnates her and I get to jack off to her fat milky titties

DAILY REMINDER HIS DEAD WIFE WAS INVESTIGATING ZODIAC OR SOME SHIT

How does this fat little hobbit get that? Looking at her wiki, she's 47 and childless. Maybe she thought this was her last chance?

>we need someone influential to push our evil jew agenda
>i know, lets get patton oswald. the 5'3 depressed, drug addicted, cabbage patch kid impersonator

These retarded Jew conspiracies always make me laugh.

>I don't care they're taking over the world because I can still jack off all day and be NEET stoner
typical nihilist

>That;s a gilbert gottfried joke from a roast he did of bob saget. You need to give him credit for that joke.
Why don't you give the rest of us a little credit, ok asshole.

Also, Oswalt enabled his wife's addiction and contributed to her death. Predicting he will double down on the sjw cultural marxism as the guilt grows like cancer in his fat soaked brain.

Oh great, it's a "this person has outspoken political beliefs I disagree with so I must dredge up and lampoon their most painful personal experiences" episode.

If he really loved his daughter, he wouldn't have killed her mother.

He's guilty as shit! I hope Dexter kills his ass.

The only things on their wedding registry are just xanax and wine. Seems strange.

They were both drug addicts, he just put a lethal dose in her stash to make her OD.

No, that is an old ass meme connected to another celebrity whose name escapes me but it was "X raped and killed a girl in 1993" or something to that effect. Years before the roast you're talking about.

His ex-wife's corpse isn't even cold yet. And he wailed and wept about her for months after. And now he's getting married again? Yeah, fuck him.

Glenn Beck

>His wife's corpse isn't even cold yet
Patton got her cremated mere days after she died to obfuscate the evidence.

oh boo hoo

I know right? I could almost cry too from how mean people can be on the internet, I mean we're living in a society people!!

Wow that was QUICK, I guess he doesn't have much sympathy for his dead wife considering he killed her

That one wasn't even funny. It was just hateful.

You are on the wrong website, honey.

14 months? To grieve for the love of your life, find a new love of your life and decide you want to marry them and spend the rest of your life with them?

I don't see how he "got over" losing his wife already.

Why, is this entire website unfunny too?

Only if you're a humorless permamad hamplanet that is constantly butthurt about politics.

ok i ignored this shit but this seems interesting

what's the story with his wife's death?

Patton and his wife were both drug addicts. She OD'd on 3+ medications that don't mix, one of them being his prescription for Xanax. She died 14 months ago and ever since he used his wife for a twitter pity party. Now he's engaged barely a year after his wife of 11 years died.

Introducing copious substances to a junkie's stash is an almost fool-proof murder.

she was also writing a book about serial killers. I think.she got too close to the truth.

Shitposting aside I honestly didn't think he killed his wife until now.

Why are you here?

You guys do know that he is finishing his wife's book about The East Area Rapist, right?

Also, the EAR killed his wife. There is no way Patton's involved since EAR is basically in his 70s now.

Right. A 70 year old man broke in and switched jer pills not her husband whose xanax scrip she took and lamented her death publicly yet remarried soon after her death.
makes sense.

Dude, Franklin Delano Floyd kind of did that in his 60s.

Serial killers are mostly superhuman. THat's why Zodiac and EAR were never caught.