No, because

- shit cuisine
- no in the EU
- trapped on an island with many immigrants
- ugly women
- too elitist
- too London centric
- shit weather

There are better alternatives like Switzerland or Austria, if you know the language

No, ugly women

good i fuckin hate brazilian wogs
don't want you here anyway with your greasy skin and your loud ways

I actually love and hate UK, i am sorry to say that

I would like to live anywhere except Africa and mudslime cunts if given enough money and not supposed to work.

*a group of gentlemen laughing.gif*
OH NONONONONO

I really dislike how elitist the UK still are. If you are not related to Lord Fuckface III von Hannover, there is little to no chance to get the really good jobs

fuck your shitty island bro

it's ok bby, i'll just move to u when i'm old and burden ur health system

Who'd win a war between us? No nukes.

I did for 8 months. It was nice, and it was especially warm and sunny summer as well, 4/5. This was in Maidenhead.

don't care lmao

why do peope always say shit cuisine

lad its fucking 2018, there's restaurants of every type from around the world
you can buy any type of food you want at supermarkets
you don't get force fed a steak and kidney pie at customs

>british
>white
Brazilians loud ways afraid your litle piece of masculinity, fat whore

Really good jobs are reserved for the gentry. Us plebs need to settle and serve.

Can't wait to move desu.

Eh. Seems more or less like Sweden but even more of a nanny state, which is just mind boggling,.

meme

Yes, my dream is to be a sound engineer at a cool British recording studio

Yea.

lad what

Eh wouldn't mind trying it out for a couple of years, maybe in a town in the north somewhere.

In an old, English cottage style house in the Scottish Highlands, yes. I could live my very own Midsomer Murders xenophobic atmosphere. Pub, go to work, pub, watch the telly, go to sleep, repeat

>meme
t. Lord Fuckface "golden spoon" IV

this is bretty much my life except it's in the english peak district and i shitpost instead of watch telly

how much money would I have to make to be able to pay bills and be in a pub as often as possible? I wouldn't bother with the UK if I had to be sober and not fat as fuck

i'll have you know i am lord shitcunt III, earl of sexdungeon

fuckface is my rival

whats wrong with that

I don't hate it here, I just hate life
Getting very tired of the shit weather though. Would prefer to be warmer and dryer

No, when I went to the UK all the northerners made fun of me because they said I was from London and all the southerners made fun of me by saying I was from the west country and all the Scots made fun of me because they said I was English and all the Irish were quite friendly actually.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

heaps of people from NZ live there at some point in their life, there's 10s of thousands in London alone

Huh. I come from London and all the Northerners thought I was from Australia when I was traveling around for business.

>An Aussie who can't take banter

Life must be hard

I only need a good internet connection.

THE FUCKING GEORDIES MADE ME LEAVE THEIR PUB. I WANTED A BEER.

you can come live with my in my northern village (-:

I'd rather be a leaf than live in your nightmare island. All you had to do was not sperg out on Fritz and you even got a second chance to not do so. Now look at what you are. Your people ate paint chips and now we, the fucking mutts, live your glory. This hurts the anglo.

Yes. I want to live in run-down state housing in East London, smoking spliffs and listening to London drill all day.

Yes. I want to live in run-down state housing in East London, smoking spliffs and listening to London drill all day.

I'd like to live in an upscale neighborhood in West End like Marylebone.

born and raised, never leaving

The weather is shit and the food sucks. London is overpriced and for the cost transportation is unreliable. The small coastal towns are nice but too isolated from anything. Only really good thing is that everyone is nice despite the miserable weather.

No reason to. No eyecatching landscape, ugly people, low salaries and a general lack of exciting culture makes it one of the more boring countries in Europe.

>implying the aristocracy have real jobs

t. isaac joshua parington percy-copsthwaite

The society's there is advanced, good transport and living standards all that

But the weather and people are just cold, as well as the awful salaries

Yes and I want all my cousins from the Punjab to live here too :)

No too many Pakis.

not in London

as long as you stay in bradford

No.

Only for the endless sea of boipucci

I've heard that food and ingredients quality outside Italy it's shit, and pretty much is true, once I was tourist both in Holland and the UK and the tomatoes tasted like shit, I mean, they didn't have any taste, same for other vegetables, why Brits do this to themselves? From things like these you can understand why Brits are so fucking ugly and obese, same things apply to Germany and Scandinavian countries, I was in Poland too and generally their vegetables where better than the British or Netherlandese "plastic tomatoes, cabbages etc". But yeah, I'd live in the UK just for work

>Shitalian getting autistic about food

Why am I not surprised

if the economy and government wasn't so fucked

>sky is pissing down rain
>people comment on how beautiful the day is
sounds pretty shit

how about you leave the world you soft cunt

They have better breakfast, but we have better tea. So No.

Oh fuck no

incoherent
sounds great until you get stabbed by a paki over 20 quid