I like this show because it presents the way things SHOULD be. No stupid religion only logic...

I like this show because it presents the way things SHOULD be. No stupid religion only logic. Also girls like nice smart guys like me instead of JERKS.

>Also girls like nice smart guys like me instead of JERKS.
Riker was a retarded creep with fucked up back problems and his chad ass still got more pussy than someone like you would (ie broccoli)

>implying there is ANYTHING more beta and a telltale sign of insecurity then Riker hate?

Tried to get into this show but it bored me to tears. Dropped it after 7 seasons. Terrible acting, terrible plots, mostly terrible characters. Do not recommend.

weak troll but at least you didn't make a faggot /trek/ general, so I'll answer

the basic theme of all the Star Trek shows is just the opposite: Human life, however painful is preferable to pure inhuman logic.

There is a guy that thought like "you" on the show, however: Barkley

>Dropped it after 7 seasons

is this the new tactic to make people hate the show?

>no religion
>many characters are religious

>like nice smart guys not jerks
>Geordie never scored, same for Barclay
>the only one that did was Riker who was basically the Enterprise Jock

what did they mean by this?

>Dropped it after 7 seasons
Oh.....okay user the whole series must have been rough

just a little Friday night Robot spillover user....Don't worry I got this

>worf wasn't a JERK
worf got some quality vag too, unlike nice smart guy jordy

He fucked less than one "woman" a year.
Even neckbeards get more action than that.

you goddamn jelly anti Riker cucks need to settle down or Im bringing in those weirdo feeder/fatRiker guys

>implying barclay didnt get a pity walk through the arboretum from troi at the end of nth degree.

Not hating, but the recurring implication that he's obsessed with pussy doesn't stand up. He's Chad in the sense that all charismatic leaders need to be. Same as Kirk. 14 partners (the actual number) are Beta-male numbers.

dam-sun, yuu summed up TNG's entire male fanbase in one post, yuu savage

>No religion

Worf, bro

Dude you moved me to tears with that haha oh man.

Yeah but nobody liked Worf except the writers. None of the crew of the Enterprise even come to his wedding.

Jadzia flirted with other men at their parties.
Ezri fucked Worf and then decided she preferred Bashir.
Picard didn't even let him have an honourable death against the Borg.

they were probably stuck in some timeloop somewhere or having to deal with Q

Who /fatriker/ here?

>tfw Barclay was our lad and lived out his fantasies jerking off in the holodeck

>that episode where quark cucks worf

Now you show up...fucking Europoors

Jadzia has a worm controlling her mind because she fell for the trill society propaganda. Everyone is pretty much raping her.

Dude what are you talking about? Geordi struggled with women the entire show. Or are you talking about Picard? Because youre not old enough to attract women in the same way he did.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs"

I want Will and Tom Riker to fug

>implying geordi and broccoli didn't find love exclusively with holographic waifus while alphas like riker got all the actual pussy