-Trump 2016

What did he mean by this?

Trumptards, where are you ... ?

Come out and plaaa-y :3

>he hasn't even started on her yet!

>Georgia blue

As someone who lives there: yeah, no.

I told you trumptards.

After Drumpf opens his mouth on the debates even Texas is going blue.

Its your fault this is happening, plebbitor

I am sorry you live in Georgia.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Oh, so there are even more insults and false accusations to turn this thing around? We are eagerly awaiting :3

>South Carolina
>Georgia
>Arizona

Those three alone should tell you this map is shit

>be from Germany
>know situation in USA better than Americans
okay

The average person living in America has not much of an information advantage over anyone else with a connection to the internet - the source of all of the information today that is beyond basic empirical scope (e. g. what you see or hear personally). No one ever personally saw or heard enough to know how many Americans support a specific candidate, everyone read a statistic on the internet.

Fake and gay, like your black son.

>h-he

Fixed.

Sorry about being the new minority, white boy

Is the fact that my son is gay and black fake, which would make him a heterosexual white, or ... ?

You live in Germany... your country will be in ruins within 9 months.

Don't worry you'll be blue come November
Hopefully you'll save all those
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account
Be a poorfag
>Shill for pennies

It doesn't even make sense that they post weird shit like this.... because they are saying Hillary is the better candidate, and she's winning. So isn't at good for America? And we want Trump to win because we think he'll be good for America. But either way, America will do good.... and Germany will still be a shithole with millions and millions of refugees that workers will have to get 2 jobs to take care of.

>GA Blue

ToP KeK Ain't happening folks.

>Iowa
>Blue
Not after what Obama, Clinton, and Castro have been pulling in Eastern Iowa the last four years.

They've been using our state as a dumping ground for Chicago's poor and criminals and people here are pissed off about it.

is anyone here ironically supporting trump because of his stance on israel? my parents are jewish zionists and i'm jewish.

You might worry about the future of Germany, whilst your own people were sold out to international finance by Republicans a long, long time ago-

Cheers, boys!

Not replying to you because we have several dozen threads about this same shit every single day and stupid cucks like you actually believe data that's been tampered with via paid poll riggers.

Before you say some retarded shit like "they can't rig the polls" take a step back and ask yourself where they gather the information for these polls and who they gather it from. It's all from easily rigged polling. Sup Forums has rigged hundreds of polls for more than ten years. It's not a new concept.

By the way, if you think Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Florida are voting Democrat you are mentally ill.

So much salt. Delicious, even though I usually prefer sugar :3

>GA
>blue

Shill thread, ignore

Not an argument.

>By the way, if you think Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Florida are voting Democrat you are mentally ill.
I believe in data. You believe in "common sense".

Data wins.

Much like Clinton.

>it's the bipolar gay german boy shitposting episode again
wew lad

You believe in data gathered under uncontrolled and unverified conditions that is extrapolated to apply to an event that will not transpire for several months. You might as well believe in chocolate elephants that shit gold.

Really up to Assange at this point.

> There is no benefit to living in a country and observing it with something other than the internet

Found the Kraut NEET

töten sich

>You believe in data gathered under uncontrolled and unverified conditions that is extrapolated to apply to an event that will not transpire for several months.
You believe in data that is gathered under much wore controlled conditions (=your own tiny bubble) and extrapolate even worse from it (using your reasoning, instead of quantitative methods).

I.e., "common sense".

So basically you're saying that your belief in fallacious data is somehow more valid than my belief in anecdotal data?

Okay Germany I can understand why your country is getting raped to death by sand niggers now. Not an ounce of self awareness in you.

Fake= not your son
Gay= Gay

Fascinating.

>So basically you're saying that your belief in fallacious data is somehow more valid than my belief in anecdotal data?

>Okay Germany I can understand why your country is getting raped to death by sand niggers now. Not an ounce of self awareness in you.
Sup Forums: where "data > anecdotes" is a controversial statement.

Germany: Where misrepresenting someone's argument and deflecting is considered a reasonable argument.

let me guess
>muh signs
?

how delusional are shills? republicans got nearly twice the amount of votes in georgia yet they think its going to go blue for hillary?

top fucking kek, you're in for a surprise.

Looking forward to you, on the 8th of November,
>rescinding
>calling fraud

Which one will it be?

I always love how you ignorant little fucks fall back on this. You do realize this is an anonymous imageboard right? As in, when the election is finished you will never know which posts are mine. You are actually so mentally dysfunctional and incapable of critical thinking that you believe what you just posted is a meaningful response.

Drumpf btfo! LMAO

I'm officially a #Hillicopter now!

OH VEY WE CAN'T LET OUT CHOSEN CANDIDATE LOSE

> twice the amount of votes in georgia
Where? When?

>I always love how you ignorant little fucks fall back on this. You do realize this is an anonymous imageboard right? As in, when the election is finished you will never know which posts are mine. You are actually so mentally dysfunctional and incapable of critical thinking that you believe what you just posted is a meaningful response.
You will cry fraud even if I'm not able to hear you.

I'll surely be checking in on here on the 8th to enjoy the 5 stages.

>texas barely pink
>florida blue

yeah ok. why do you faggots keep posting this shit its not even remotely accurate

Black people don't vote in the primaries. They do vote in the generals. Stick to your own country's politics, friend.

I love jews okay? I have great Jew friends, they all say to me, "Donald arent you jewish"? I swear i might be jewish myself

Okay chief, you keep thinking you actually know something about American politics from across the world by reading imaginary polls four months before the actual election.

What I know about American politics is this: like everywhere, people's ability for combinding personal observations and reasoning is always trumped by data. Everyone lives in a bubble. 538's bubble is a lot bigger than yours.

Trump will most likely lose.

> Still supporting Trump despite drinking from the Israeli koolaid

And Nate Silver has been pretty accurate compared to the rest of pollster America

Well, he's not a pollster, he's an aggregator.

>Hillary's face when

At this point, this is pretty unrealistic. I'm sure there will be plenty of people voting for Trump when the time comes.

What if Hillary dies before the election?

notice how trump shills never address shit like this

Ya.. he did so well predicting Trump's performance based off polls early in the primaries too. /s

the reason everyone was wrong about trump in the primaries was because they let their "common sense" override the fundamentals of polling. the polls indicated that trump was going to win, and he did. now the polls are indicating that trump is going to lose, but his supporters are so high off of their primary victory that they refuse to listen

>Data wins.
>Much like Clinton.
Byt she deleted all the data, my german proxy shill

>georgia
>blue
Eh its believable
>south carolina
>blue
LMAO NO THIS PLACE IS LIKE KENTUCKY BUT WITH MORE HICKS AND NO MAJOR URBAN CENTERS

Please find this faggot

He's shitting up the board with multiple threads I'm astonished (not really) our do-nothing mods haven't taken action.

Hillary winning more of the black vote than Obama. And people think these polls are rigged

Trumpkins BTFO

It's not the janitors' job to make this shithole into your safe space.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

It gets addressed. It just often leads to the thread getting archived or pruned.
Trump is supported by Nationalist Jews. Clinton is supported by Globalist Jews. Clinton's Globalist Jews greatly outnumber the Nationalist Jews supporting Trump.

So, ask yourself this: If the globalist Jews control the media, and the globalist Jews support Shillary, can you trust what the media tells you about either of them or their approval ratings?

three months
time goes by every day user

1. She's running as his third term (both figuratively and literally hugging him).
2. Blacks loves the Clinton going back to Slick Willie on the Sax in the 90s.
3. Obama is not dead and will be campaigning hard for her in September/October.
4. Trump is uniquely disliked by Blacks going back to his time sending investigator to find Obama's birth certificate to prove he wasn't born in Kenya.

Trump doesn't have an "approval rating". I'm not sure Clinton does. You probably mean favourable/unfavourable.

Somebody who does have an approval rating is Obama, and it's as high as Reagan's was when he left office.

It's not even that I disagree with it, there just doesn't need to be 5 fucking threads with the same lyric meme posting by a German, or do you not care about board quality. I think I know the answer.

You are literally the dumbest faggot ITT

>The polls are rigged!
Except all the organizations that are accurate the majority of the time. The media isn't going to commission polls from companies that have unreliable results. Of course, there are outliers but the notion that every poll from trusted firms is an outlier is ridiculous on its face.

>Sup Forums rigs polls

A handful of neckbeards with proxies, vs. faking numbers on voter registration rolls and building giant PBX honeypots. Yeah these are totally equivalent

>All those numbers from the primary!
Trump's primary strategy involved engaging voters who normally sit out during primaries. There won't be a correlation between primary turnout and GE turnout

>My Republican neighborhood and Republican friends are all reliably pro Trump, so common sense says that...

Common sense tells me you live in a State where people have more fingers than teeth

>average person in America is misinformed
>defend poll that shows average American votes for Hillary
>Hillary voters are misinformed

Thanks for playing Hans Gaylord!

Hans, whether or not someone finds someone or something favorable or unfavorable, shows their approval or disapproval of it.

so his daughter is gay... right?

High as Reagan he says. Top tier kek. Lay off the refugee glue there Kreiger.

>Common sense tells me you live in a State where people have more fingers than teeth

god damn. gotta add this to my hamburger bantz repertoire

He's not German, he can't speak German, he's using a proxy like all other shills

*sigh*

No body takes this shitposting serious ahmed.

The majority of the white vote is over ever 50 user. Allot of the people who made SC red have died and been replaced by Hispanic voters.

>a statistician who predicted 49 out of 50 states (and wrongly predicted a state by 1%) vs a salty trumptard

gee I wonder who I'd trust in their prediction

predicted 49 out of 50 states in the last election**

of course polls, projections and statistics are SHILL SHILL SJW LIBKEK LIES

I just was hyped to make a glue huffing and refugee cum joke in one swift post.

Funny isn't it?

Why do people care so much that he mildly criticized a Sharia supporting Muslim immigration activist?

I don't see why he's dropping so much after gaining so much just before that?

Imagine the fun during the Clinton inauguration live stream.

"Approval ratings" refers to the question of if you think the president is doing a good job. You're not "approving of the person", which is bullshit, but "approving of the job they're doing".

Have you bothered to look at the actual numbers and make up a story about how they're fake before posting this?

Ich spreche perfekt Deutsch, muss aber zugeben, dass ich keine Ahnung habe, worauf sich in diesem Zusammenhang "Kreiger" bezieht.

(Sicherheitshalber hier noch ein paar Umlaute: ä, ü, ö.)

In the last two elections, actually.

This is basically what I live for. I have little love for Clinton (although I've come to respect Obama), but "alt-right" Trump supporters are hilariously delusional right now and the 8th will be extrem unterhaltsam anzuschauen sein.

>going after the family of a dead soldier

it was an unwinnable argument. Literally, all he had to do was to keep his big orange mouth closed.

They dangled the bait in front of him, and he took it, hook, line and sinker, and not only that, he DOUBLED DOWN when the argument got heated. Even tho, again, this was a completely unwinnable argument that he decided to get into because of his idiocy and his narcissism

It shows you how much of a shrewd and calculating politician Hillary is, and how much of a fucking idiot Drumpf is